Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why....

...cuz it makes us leftist look like a bunch of idiotic hypocrites... and we really don't like that.

BS. Everything "conservatives" believe is based on feelings. Facts have shown that conservative policies are bad and that on every issue "conservatives" are on the wrong side. In fact. the lunacy has gotten so bad and complete, that real conservatives are complaining about how the term has been hijacked by extremists. And extremism is based on nothing but emotion.

And projection.
Oh for fk sake can’t you all own anything?

Left wing demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies need to realize they've been lied to all their lives, and perhaps try to THINK instead of feeeeeels, here's why...

I'm supposed to be impressed by what a former KGB guy believes. You are very impressionable.

Oh for fk sake can’t you all own anything?
Can you own the fact that the statements from trump and his cult are causing the violence against law enforcement and the death of the cult member? Naw....I doubt you can.....trump humper....

So tell me how this "well thought out plan" was supposed to work, Stann! They enter the Capitol building unarmed, make their way to the House Chamber where a dozen Capitol Police are waiting with drawn weapons and then....?

What happens then, Stann? Explain how this well thought out plan gets them past all those armed Police?
Sheer numbers with overwhelm them. The capital police would only go so far, shooting Americans is not a good scenario and it adds to the far-right agenda making it all Martyrs of the people slain. Like I said they did an excellent job of restraining themselves.

There is an active agenda by the Russians to destroy the United States. This person may very well be trying to exploit the divisions between Americans. I know it's what you want to hear, so you're blind to the possibility that that is his intent. Wake up already.

There is an active agenda by the Russians to destroy the United States. This person may very well be trying to exploit the divisions between Americans. I know it's what you want to hear, so you're blind to the possibility that that is his intent. Wake up already.
What does that have to do with an opinion on fbi illegal raid?

Sheer numbers with overwhelm them. The capital police would only go so far, shooting Americans is not a good scenario and it adds to the far-right agenda making it all Martyrs of the people slain. Like I said they did an excellent job of restraining themselves.
Sheer numbers would overwhelm them? Really Stann? You've got a large number of Capitol Police with large capacity automatics which can be reloaded in a few seconds. There would literally be a PILE of dead protesters stacked outside of those doors! You think unarmed protesters would continue to try to storm the House Chamber? Really, Stann?

The Capitol Police DID do a good job restraining themselves! Except of course for the one who lay in hiding to step out and shoot an unarmed woman at point blank range! He showed ZERO restraint!

46 Cities is a few ?
The riots affected only a few cities. January 6th affected the entire United States and the world at Large.
How did a riot that lasted less than 12 hours affect the world, Stann? Congress was back in session the very next day! The hundreds of riots that took place all over the country lasted months and caused billions of dollars in damages. THAT affected the country!

How did a riot that lasted less than 12 hours affect the world, Stann? Congress was back in session the very next day! The hundreds of riots that took place all over the country lasted months and caused billions of dollars in damages. THAT affected the country!
And of the 46 Cities 20 of the largest 25
cities were involved

That single act did more damage to the United States than a thousand cities with riots would do. It affected people's faith in our nation. I didn't do our honor any good or prestige abroad. There are countless ways which are damaged our nation. Acting like was nothing is at the very least disrespectful and unpatriotic.

Forum List

Back