THIS Is What The Swamp Fears Most

So much wrong with this.
  • If you want change you have to start with Congress, they fund the government and establish agencies like the Dept of Education. All the agencies were created to solve an existing problem in the country. Getting rid of an agency will likely just bring back the original issue.
  • Government workers at the top are generally under-paid. The President runs a multi-trillion dollar organization yet makes the same as a VP in a medium company. And he makes the most of anyone in the gov't. You don't join the gov't to get rich, you leave the gov't to get rich
There are several positions in government that pay more than what POTUS gets paid. Fauci, for one.

People go to work for the goobermint, mostly because they don't have the intelligence to work in the Private Sector. FACT.

But also because the goobermint offers job-security and decent benefits.

The problem is, goobermint is attracting the exact opposite of the kind of people we actually need to do the job.

And Congress almost always follows the lead of POTUS. They shouldn't, but they do.

As to Presidential compensation? The only POTUS to ever retire totally broke was US Grant. Even though his admin was one of the most corrupt, he personally was quite a decent, honest man. He wrote his memoirs on his death bed in order to pay back (I think it was) JPMorgan, who lent him $50k. JP told him not to worry about it but he insisted.

Reagan also retired without much money. At all. His beloved Ranch was bought for him by friends and given to him. But he was near-broke when he retired.

Corruption in government, ESPECIALLY with dimocrap FILTH, has become the rule, not the exception.

How did Sponge Brains Shits Pants pay 3 MILLION DOLLARS CASH for his house??? On a shitty salary? Answer that and you'll have the answer to all our problems.

It is impressive how one person could get so much so wrong:
The department identifies four key functions:
  • Establishing policies on federal financial aid for education, and distributing as well as monitoring those funds.
  • Collecting data on America's schools and disseminating research.
  • Focusing national attention on key educational issues.
  • Prohibiting discrimination and ensuring equal access to education.
Which of these do you think are not needed?
All of the above as education was better when handled EXCLUSIVELY under local control.

There are several positions in government that pay more than what POTUS gets paid. Fauci, for one.
Thanks, I didn't know about those 17.

People go to work for the goobermint, mostly because they don't have the intelligence to work in the Private Sector. FACT.
Got data to back that up? I know plenty of people who have gone from the government to the private sector.

But also because the goobermint offers job-security and decent benefits.
True.

The problem is, goobermint is attracting the exact opposite of the kind of people we actually need to do the job.
False in my experience. Got any evidence for this?

And Congress almost always follows the lead of POTUS. They shouldn't, but they do.
Then both parties are to blame.

As to Presidential compensation? The only POTUS to ever retire totally broke was US Grant. Even though his admin was one of the most corrupt, he personally was quite a decent, honest man. He wrote his memoirs on his death bed in order to pay back (I think it was) JPMorgan, who lent him $50k. JP told him not to worry about it but he insisted.

Reagan also retired without much money. At all. His beloved Ranch was bought for him by friends and given to him. But he was near-broke when he retired.

Corruption in government, ESPECIALLY with dimocrap FILTH, has become the rule, not the exception.
Interesting that you accuse Dems of corruption and give an example of a Republican accepting a major gift.

How did Sponge Brains Shits Pants pay 3 MILLION DOLLARS CASH for his house??? On a shitty salary? Answer that and you'll have the answer to all our problems.
• real estate investing
• writing books
• speaking
• $200k-$500k per year salary for 40 years

At the height of the financial meltdown under Obama, with unemployment at 10%...over in public employee land unemployment was unchanged at 3.8%, taxes were increased and they were pretty much immune.

Yes, the Trump administration would come in, eliminate as many jobs as possible and anyone who remains would have to swear loyalty to the Dear Leader.

Anyone who might hold him accountable would be gone.

And the Founders would continue to turn over in their graves.

Gov't jobs? If so, then I find these terms acceptable.

So much wrong with this.
  • If you want change you have to start with Congress, they fund the government and establish agencies like the Dept of Education. All the agencies were created to solve an existing problem in the country. Getting rid of an agency will likely just bring back the original issue.
  • Government workers at the top are generally under-paid. The President runs a multi-trillion dollar organization yet makes the same as a VP in a medium company. And he makes the most of anyone in the gov't. You don't join the gov't to get rich, you leave the gov't to get rich

This is srsly some of the funniest chit I've ever read in my life. Kudos to you, I haven't laughed this hard in a long while...

LOL!!!

This time, THIS TIME Trump will get it right, even after he got it 180 degrees WRONG and HAS NOT LEARNED ONE THING FROM IT...

The SUB supporters of Trump are just as delusional and lost as he is...

One candidate has already outlined how to cut spending by going around Congress. Vivek. Vivek will cut spending.

What did Trump cut in 4 years?

NOTHING

Trump had his chance. Did nothing. NEXT!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Yes, the Trump administration would come in, eliminate as many jobs as possible and anyone who remains would have to swear loyalty to the Dear Leader.

Anyone who might hold him accountable would be gone.

And the Founders would continue to turn over in their graves.

You are so screwed up you don't even want the guys in dressed with lipstik & pumps in the Military stealing lingere from airport luggages gone you sick POS.

Forum List

Back