Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

That single act did more damage to the United States than a thousand cities with riots would do. It affected people's faith in our nation. I didn't do our honor any good or prestige abroad. There are countless ways which are damaged our nation. Acting like was nothing is at the very least disrespectful and unpatriotic.
The Military crushing the Bonus Army was far worse a stain on America than 1/6

I believe trump is more senile than Biden is. It keeps repeating the same shit. Also trump is psychotic and a real danger to our nation, as he's already proven. Whatever good you give him credit for has all been erased because it was based on lies and his treachery.

OIP-M.jpg

BS. Everything "conservatives" believe is based on feelings. Facts have shown that conservative policies are bad and that on every issue "conservatives" are on the wrong side. In fact. the lunacy has gotten so bad and complete, that real conservatives are complaining about how the term has been hijacked by extremists. And extremism is based on nothing but emotion.

And projection.
InternetTroll-M.jpg

Sheer numbers with overwhelm them. The capital police would only go so far, shooting Americans is not a good scenario and it adds to the far-right agenda making it all Martyrs of the people slain. Like I said they did an excellent job of restraining themselves.

Then you did not watch the video.
The police beat, gassed, clubbed, punched, kicked, and eventually deliberately shot a woman in the throat at very close range.
The police were total jerks.
The 6 dead were all demonstrators.
None of the police were killed or even significantly harmed.
Hundreds of demonstrators were seriously injured.

How did a riot that lasted less than 12 hours affect the world, Stann? Congress was back in session the very next day! The hundreds of riots that took place all over the country lasted months and caused billions of dollars in damages. THAT affected the country!

Actually, since the demonstrators never made it into the House or Senate, Congress never had to leave at all.

That single act did more damage to the United States than a thousand cities with riots would do. It affected people's faith in our nation. I didn't do our honor any good or prestige abroad. There are countless ways which are damaged our nation. Acting like was nothing is at the very least disrespectful and unpatriotic.

You have it backwards.
Although I do not at all agree with Trump or his supporters, that demonstration was the closest thing to a democratic republic, that this country ever had.
We need Congress to be "occupied" on a regular basis.
Then maybe Congress would stop doing illegal things, like invading Iraq, the war on drugs, etc.?

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.
:rolleyes:

Yuri warned us about YOU....

That issue is about police brutality and police brutality only.

Yeah, nothing says, 'This is about police brutality and police brutality only" like...

- Looting, defacing, burning, destroying local stores and innocent store owners who had nothing to do with George Floyd & police brutality...

- Attacking, assaulting, and murdering innocent people / business owners ho had norhing to do with police brutality defending their livelihood

- Outsiders being bussed in and destroying local communities, driving much-needed businesses out for good, and permanently closing locally-owned business

- Attempting to burn US Federal Marshalls alive inside US govt buildings

- Seizing and holding entire city blocks hostage, extorting the businesses inside, assaulting and murdering innocent people living / trapped in the seized zones, and local & federal governments aiding and abetting and encouraging the terrorism (like what was done in Seattle)

- George Soros-funded thigs and terrorists Perpetrating billions of dollars in terrorist damage in cities all over the country

I completely agree with the OP but not with his ignorant fucked up argument.

I agree the govt-incited events and govt-allowed violence on 6 Jan should not be compared to the liberal extremist violence and terrorism perpetrated all over the US by terrorist groups Antifa and BLM in the name of a drug addict and thug who was killed by bad cops who have been punished.

The democrats did damage to the United States by acting like a bunch of dictators. And collecting political prisoners to push a faux narrative.

Sheer numbers with overwhelm them. The capital police would only go so far, shooting Americans is not a good scenario and it adds to the far-right agenda making it all Martyrs of the people slain. Like I said they did an excellent job of restraining themselves.
where were the horse mounted cops to control the flow? They have them.

Ignorance of a situation is life threatening. It seems like that was the intent, to make it look bad. Then open the barriers and doors and do a gotcha.

After watching America burn for 9 straight months along with assaults and murder of innocent bystanders while being encouraged by members of Congress was disgraceful. You are right one day does not come close to what we watched for 9 months. Fuck the leftwing and the Congress members that supported that constant attack on the people that fund their jobs.

Forum List

Back