The daunting challenge for Dems is they are facing........

All the most brutal leaders you ever heard of had die hard supporters till the end. Some humans seem to be unable to function without some sort of king or generalissimo.
Agreed. I just didn't think an authoritarian could be elected............and then supported..............once he/she began to behave this way.
America is not the first country to seemingly reject the hard work of democracy for the brutal simplicity of authoritarianism.
These Dishonest Sneaks Waited Until hillary Won the PV Before They Started Criticizing the EV

Back in Manifest Destiny times, the majority of Americans didn't want to be cooped up in the crowded states, so they chose to have more electoral power going to the states they might move to. The PV is no more democratic than giving each state one electoral vote.

There was a distinct possibility that a candidate like Trump could have won the popular vote and lost the election. The pro pols could see him winning in landslides where he was popular and barely losing in the other states. They knew their despicable nag could never win many landslides.

There is no PV to win, or lose.
Shallow Thinking of Lazy Americans Who Receive All Their Thoughts From Those Floating Above Them

hillary didn't win the PV anyway; she got less than 50% of the vote. Not only that, but the two candidates on the Left got fewer popular votes than the four candidates on the Right.

Nothing brings out accusations of Trump Derangement Syndrome faster than providing factual evidence of Trump Denial Syndrome exhibited by The Following.
The next piece of factual evidence you provide will be your first.
You folks have a plethora of ways to make the same baseless accusation. Sadly, you have neither the courage or the capacity to refute what I've written. Surely that is as obvious to you as it is to me.
Why? Have you ever tried to run sewage through a collander? Well, that's what you attempted with your OP. And guess what's left. That's right - sewage.
You folks have a plethora of ways to make the same baseless accusation. Sadly, you have neither the courage or the capacity to refute what I've written. Surely that is as obvious to you as it is to me.

Nothing brings out accusations of Trump Derangement Syndrome faster than providing factual evidence of Trump Denial Syndrome exhibited by The Following.
The next piece of factual evidence you provide will be your first.
Sadly you don’t write you cut and paste fake news.

All the most brutal leaders you ever heard of had die hard supporters till the end. Some humans seem to be unable to function without some sort of king or generalissimo.
Agreed. I just didn't think an authoritarian could be elected............and then supported..............once he/she began to behave this way.
America is not the first country to seemingly reject the hard work of democracy for the brutal simplicity of authoritarianism.
These Dishonest Sneaks Waited Until hillary Won the PV Before They Started Criticizing the EV

Back in Manifest Destiny times, the majority of Americans didn't want to be cooped up in the crowded states, so they chose to have more electoral power going to the states they might move to. The PV is no more democratic than giving each state one electoral vote.

There was a distinct possibility that a candidate like Trump could have won the popular vote and lost the election. The pro pols could see him winning in landslides where he was popular and barely losing in the other states. They knew their despicable nag could never win many landslides.

No need for me to interject, you people have absolutely DESTROYED Berg. He obviously cut and pasted articles he has no idea about, and you people HAMMERED him, lol.

I notice the Left is losing more and more on here with even their spun talking points.

One of the reasons might be because--------------------> you know you have a President that will help kick them square in their lazy a**es also-)

Again, good job folks!

Shallow Thinking of Lazy Americans Who Receive All Their Thoughts From Those Floating Above Them

hillary didn't win the PV anyway; she got less than 50% of the vote. Not only that, but the two candidates on the Left got fewer popular votes than the four candidates on the Right.
3 million LESS votes is not winning

3 million LESS votes is not winning

You are absolutely retarded.

Forum List

Back