The daunting challenge for Dems is they are facing........

The president is not subjugated to Congress because of the separation of power.
No court has ever upheld the idea that the executive branch can uniformly ignore all congressional subpoenas. This notion of separation of powers being use in the context you are using it is complete crap.

No court has ever upheld the idea that the executive branch can uniformly ignore all congressional subpoenas. This notion of separation of powers being use in the context you are using it is complete crap.
You’re kidding? Holder was found in contempt and nothing happened. Go to the Supreme Court and see what happens. I am sure Kavanaugh has a lot of love for the Democrats

again the executive branch is not subjugated to the legislative branch
Did you forget Holder was being held in contempt for obstruction of Congress until obama inserted executive privilege which means SEPARATION OF POWERS

Nothing brings out accusations of Trump Derangement Syndrome faster than providing factual evidence of Trump Denial Syndrome exhibited by The Following.
The next piece of factual evidence you provide will be your first.
You folks have a plethora of ways to make the same baseless accusation. Sadly, you have neither the courage or the capacity to refute what I've written. Surely that is as obvious to you as it is to me.

Did you forget Holder was being held in contempt for obstruction of Congress until obama inserted executive privilege which means SEPARATION OF POWERS
You seem to forget the separation of powers goes both ways. Congress has the right to subpoena the executive branch for information that is in the public interest. That right is set in precedent and law as ruled by the Supreme Court. BTW, making your argument even weaker, a court eventually ruled against the Obama admin when it exerted EP.

You seem to forget the separation of powers goes both ways. .
THAT'S WHY YOU GO TO THE OTHER BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT
The Judicial Branch

Nothing brings out accusations of Trump Derangement Syndrome faster than providing factual evidence of Trump Denial Syndrome exhibited by The Following.
You folks have a plethora of ways to make the same baseless accusation. Sadly, you have neither the courage or the capacity to refute what I've written. Surely that is as obvious to you as it is to me.
There you go again showing your TDS
your argument has been counter several times by me and others it's not our fault you're to TDS influenced to see it.

Why? Have you ever tried to run sewage through a collander? Well, that's what you attempted with your OP. And guess what's left. That's right - sewage.

Why? Have you ever tried to run sewage through a collander? Well, that's what you attempted with your OP. And guess what's left. That's right - sewage.

We intentionally don't have a democracy.
What else ya got?
There Is No Left. These Snobs Are Led by Preppies, a Class That Has No Right to Exist.

Just because these creeps preach "democracy" doesn't mean they believe in it at all. The Campus Commie Scum of the 1960s called themselves "Students for a Democratic Society." After their rioting got a disapproval rating of 95%, I asked their leader how could he call himself "democratic" when his clique acted contrary to what the vast majority expected as proper behavior. He just smirked.

Why are you Trumpette's so shy about addressing the facts laid out in the OP? Never mind, I already know, cuz they're facts that make you uncomfortable to admit.
Why do they allow TDS influenced people access to computers in the nut ward?
I agree, Trump Denial Syndrome is a plague on the country.
OK Trump Derangement Syndrome your derangement made you pick an avatar of your sickness.

Trump lives in his head rent free.
Are you kidding? Trump is the most thin skinned narcissist ever to reach national office.
Anal-Retentive Conformist Father, Anal-Receptive Liberal Son

A man kicks ass. A girlyman, running away from conflict, bends over and lets himself get reamed in the ass. For the Dhemmicrats, submission is a thing of Butti.

What you wrote was either factually false or opinion, very light on reality.

Sadly you don’t write you cut and paste fake news.

All the most brutal leaders you ever heard of had die hard supporters till the end. Some humans seem to be unable to function without some sort of king or generalissimo.
Agreed. I just didn't think an authoritarian could be elected............and then supported..............once he/she began to behave this way.
America is not the first country to seemingly reject the hard work of democracy for the brutal simplicity of authoritarianism.
These Dishonest Sneaks Waited Until hillary Won the PV Before They Started Criticizing the EV

Back in Manifest Destiny times, the majority of Americans didn't want to be cooped up in the crowded states, so they chose to have more electoral power going to the states they might move to. The PV is no more democratic than giving each state one electoral vote.

There was a distinct possibility that a candidate like Trump could have won the popular vote and lost the election. The pro pols could see him winning in landslides where he was popular and barely losing in the other states. They knew their despicable nag could never win many landslides.

All the most brutal leaders you ever heard of had die hard supporters till the end. Some humans seem to be unable to function without some sort of king or generalissimo.
Agreed. I just didn't think an authoritarian could be elected............and then supported..............once he/she began to behave this way.
America is not the first country to seemingly reject the hard work of democracy for the brutal simplicity of authoritarianism.
These Dishonest Sneaks Waited Until hillary Won the PV Before They Started Criticizing the EV

Back in Manifest Destiny times, the majority of Americans didn't want to be cooped up in the crowded states, so they chose to have more electoral power going to the states they might move to. The PV is no more democratic than giving each state one electoral vote.

There was a distinct possibility that a candidate like Trump could have won the popular vote and lost the election. The pro pols could see him winning in landslides where he was popular and barely losing in the other states. They knew their despicable nag could never win many landslides.

There is no PV to win, or lose.

Why are you Trumpette's so shy about addressing the facts laid out in the OP? Never mind, I already know, cuz they're facts that make you uncomfortable to admit.
Why do they allow TDS influenced people access to computers in the nut ward?
I agree, Trump Denial Syndrome is a plague on the country.
OK Trump Derangement Syndrome your derangement made you pick an avatar of your sickness.

Trump lives in his head rent free.
Are you kidding? Trump is the most thin skinned narcissist ever to reach national office.

Ahahaha proof ^^^

The left has already begun spinning the excuses for losing the 2020 elections. :auiqs.jpg:

With liberal control of 90% of print, cable, and televised media you people must REALLY suck at making a convincing argument. Or we just hate your guts and ignore anything you say, my money is on the latter.
It would have taken you less time to just say you can't factually refute anything I wrote.

An actual fact would make your OP self immolate.
Refute anything................PLEASE!

..........relentless efforts by Repubs to suppress the votes of likely Dem voters by a variety of means, an EC that is disproportionately representative of small, conservative rural states, America’s democracy is failing. Here’s why.

and a Trumpian constituency immune to the ignorance, immorality, criminality, corruption, and epic dishonesty of their Dear Leader.

I mean, how do you convince someone of how.......to be kind let's say inappropriate..........inappropriate it was for Don to say what he said on the Zelensky call when a large % of The Following still sees nothing wrong with it? Even after about 1/2 dozen Repub senators essentially admitted publicly (more privately) the House managers proved their case. Lamar Alexander says House proved Trump withheld aid to pressure Ukraine - Axios

How do you convince them, when empirical data isn't enough, that the Trump economy...........achieved by taking a 2ish % GDP growth economy.........and temporarily juicing it with a tax cut that has greatly increased the deficit.........is not an economic miracle, it's Keynesian policy with no regard for debt? Mulvaney Admits GOP Doesn't Care About Bloated Deficit Under Millionaire-Friendly Trump

How do you convince them that repealing the ACA without a replacement is both reckless and irresponsible.........not to mention harmful to a portion of the public's well being..............when they've been fed lies about the ACA since its inception? 3 years in, no sign of Trump's replacement for Obamacare

Or that while the prez has the constitutional authority to get involved in the criminal case of a friend it is antithetical to how our system of justice is designed to work? Bill Barr Must Resign

Or that the reason the Liar-in-Chief uses Twitter isn't as much to get his unfiltered message out as it is to avoid the scrutiny of the press who would surely call him out on the hundreds of lies he tells when he tweets? How many impeachment lies can you find in this Trump tweet?

Okay, your post is impeached. I summarized.

“My party is very interested in deficits when there is a Democrat in the White House,” the acting chief of staff said. “The worst thing in the whole world is deficits when Barack Obama was the President.”

“Then Donald Trump became president, and we’re a lot less interested as a party,” he continued.

Remember...Dick fucking Cheney said "Deficits don't matter" when he was Vice President

Of course before and after that...when Dems were in the White House...Deficits mattered SO much that Republicans shut down the government

Forum List

Back