The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

That’s racist!!! You think all blacks are druggies. Sick man!

Lol.

He has a well documented struggle with substance abuse. it is one of the few things he has been open about in the past.

27454.jpg

Bonehead! Doodle Dandy! Substance abuser!
Lol

Lol. You’re nuts.

I bet you still believe the vax is safe, effective, and prevents transmission.
Clearly yes. It doesn't completely prevent transmission, but it greatly reduces the chance.

Remember, I'm not antivaxxer moron, so the idiot lies have no effect on me. There's no one commanding me to obey, so I can just follow the science.

Ivermectin is horse pills right?
It has very limited antiparasitical uses in humans. It has no effect on COVID. That's what the science says. Perhaps it has a placebo effect on you, given the intensity of your faith in it.

Fauci is godlike.
We get it. You bow and pray to your leaders as if they were gods, so you can't imagine anyone else not being so devoted to a cult religion.

However, we are not like you. Fauci is irrelevent. He always has been.

Do you work for Pfizer or Moderna?
I'm just a human who didn't chow down on lead paint chips as a child, and who doesn't want to be in a death cult. That's all it takes.

Clearly yes. It doesn't completely prevent transmission, but it greatly reduces the chance.

Remember, I'm not antivaxxer moron, so the idiot lies have no effect on me. There's no one commanding me to obey, so I can just follow the science.

It has very limited antiparasitical uses in humans. It has no effect on COVID. That's what the science says. Perhaps it has a placebo effect on you, given the intensity of your faith in it.

We get it. You bow and pray to your leaders as if they were gods, so you can't imagine anyone else not being so devoted to a cult religion.

I'm just a human who didn't chow down on lead paint chips as a child, and who doesn't want to be in a death cult. That's all it takes.
No…you’re a human who kowtows to big pharma, an institution driven by profit and unconstrained by any rules or regulations.

Do you think your slavish support of the vax means you hate Trump? Do you think only Trumpers are anti-vax?

Do you not know anything about the criminal actions of big pharma and their control of government?

I’m not a Tucker fan but he’ll enlighten you in this video, on not only the vax but many other things you will never know because you consume only state run media.

27454.jpg

Bonehead! Doodle Dandy! Substance abuser!
Lol
Here is another enlightening video for state run media dupes like yourself. Of course this will blow your mind, because you’re so sheltered and fragile, stuck in the msm matrix believing all their lies. Time to man up my son.

Here is another enlightening video for state run media dupes like yourself. Of course this will blow your mind, because you’re so sheltered and fragile, stuck in the msm matrix believing all their lies. Time to man up my son.

Definitely, now that the Chinese are mouthing off about yet another virus that's the closest one yet to SARS-CoV-2. Having done that, they've connected more closely to Hunter Biden's Metabiota bat virus collections. The bat species also changes from Rhinolophus to Hipposideros.

Grumblenuts

Why do you guys accept news from Pfizer?

Please watch and get informed before it’s too late.

Why do you guys accept news from Pfizer?
Must be you. And I still love Jimmy, but he went off the deep end regarding vaccines long ago. Two years from now he'll be cursing himself. I've heard him easily admit to being an idiot when shown the error of his ways by someone who isn't just some schmuck producing a podcast from his garage.

Must be you. And I still love Jimmy, but he went off the deep end regarding vaccines long ago. Two years from now he'll be cursing himself. I've heard him easily admit to being an idiot when shown the error of his ways by someone who isn't just some schmuck producing a podcast from his garage.
Lol. How is it you believe big pharma, government, media, HC, and science when you must know they are all bought? Big Pharma’s enormous profits have allowed them to buy everything but you still believe them, even in the face of massive evidence proving the vaccines are ineffective and harmful. Their number one goal is profits after all.

Does any of this concern you?

Lol. How is it you believe big pharma, government, media, HC, and science when you must know they are all bought? Big Pharma’s enormous profits have allowed them to buy everything but you still believe them, even in the face of massive evidence proving the vaccines are ineffective and harmful. Their number one goal is profits after all.

Does any of this concern you?
Vaccines and COVID obviously concern me. Far as I recall you've never even pretended to be knowledgeable in anything related to medical science. That was good and smart. A man's got to know his limitations. I just feel sorry for you now, fooling yourself that you've somehow suddenly become some sort of instant expert while barking transparently political BS.

Vaccines and COVID obviously concern me. Far as I recall you've never even pretended to be knowledgeable in anything related to medical science. That was good and smart. A man's got to know his limitations. I just feel sorry for you now, fooling yourself that you've somehow suddenly become some sort of instant expert while barking transparently political BS.
I’m not the dummy who bought the lies of the establishment and took the fake vax. You are.
C604251F-793D-4DC6-97FC-6BE10A7AF35F.jpeg

Forum List

Back