The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Trump was informed by March 15. Fauci went on the news circuit and said shut down. If trump disagreed, you and your ilk would have been livid.
He fired Bolton.
You cherry pick because you don’t like orange man bad.
Not a reasoned response to facts given to you. It’s akin to putting your fingers in your ears and screaming.

:rolleyes:You cherry pick because you don’t like orange man bad.
First of all, the topic is, the pharmaceutical industry, and the COVID jabs. I have a strong suspicion, you did NOT watch the video in post #1,677

This video pointed out, that after Trump's meeting with RFKjr. and Dr. Fauci, the Pfizer corporation made a million dollar contribution to inauguration of Trump.

After which, Trump appointed;

Who was a Big pharma insider and lobbyist, and then, after that, the Trump administration appointed him, and he went back to work for them.

". . . Gottlieb was also paid as a speaker by Johnson & Johnson, which owns a subsidiary that produces the opioid painkiller Nucynta, in January of last year. The federal drug payment disclosure database shows that Gottlieb received payments from Pfizer, the manufacturer of several opioid products, in 2015.

On a call with reporters on Tuesday, Sens. Ed. Markey, D-Mass., and Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, announced their opposition to Gottlieb’s nomination, citing his opioid industry ties.

“People die because of the opioid epidemic,” said Brown. “We need all hands on deck to fight this crisis, including and especially the FDA. Unfortunately Dr. Gottlieb’s record indicates that as commissioner he wouldn’t take the epidemic and the FDA’s authority to rein in prescription painkillers and other drugs seriously enough.”

Markey, who opposed President Barack Obama’s last FDA commissioner, Dr. Robert Califf, on grounds that the agency was moving too fast to approve dangerous new prescription painkillers, voiced similar concerns over Trump’s nominee.

“Dr. Gottlieb has also said he wants the FDA approval process to move faster, and that FDA has too high of a standard for safety. I strongly disagree with that,” said Markey during the call.. . ."

That? Is who Trump chose for FDA. Drain the swamp indeed. :rolleyes:

. . . and then there was this too pointed out. . .

". . .Effective January 1, 2012, Azar became president of Lilly USA, LLC, the largest division of Eli Lilly and Company, and was responsible for the company's entire operations in the United States.[21] Prices for drugs rose substantially under Azar's leadership, including the tripling of the cost of the company's top-selling insulin drug. Also under Azar's watch, Eli Lilly was one of three companies accused in a class-action lawsuit of exploiting the drug pricing system to increase profits for insulin. Eli Lilly was also fined in Mexico for colluding on the price of insulin.[22][23] In connection with the position, Azar served on the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, a pharmaceutical lobby.[24]

In January 2017, Azar resigned from Eli Lilly "to pursue other career opportunities" as a result of a company reorganization.[25] He also resigned from the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization. In his last year at the corporation he earned $2 million.[26] . ."

AND THAT?!?

"On November 13, 2017, President Trump announced via Twitter that he would nominate Azar to be the next Secretary of Health and Human Services.[24][27]"

Cherry picking indeed. The jab? Is the fucking topic you tool. I have given you the sources and the evidence. If you don't wish to engage with them? That is your business.

iu

And you? Accusing me? Of not liking "orange man?" Is just about the stupidest and most inane thing any member could accuse me of.

Between tweedle dee, and tweedle dumb, in a contest of "America's Next Top President," I don't think it makes much of a difference. . however, most folks have seen me lean toward, "Wanna be Dictator-in-Chief," than, "Dementia-Gropers McSniffs a Lot." :rolleyes:

When the blue check twitteraiti, accuses you MAGATS, of acting like a cult, I usually think, that they are the ones incapable of not being criticized, and not owning up to factual reality. Thanks for proving me wrong on this.

Last edited:
First of all, the topic is, the pharmaceutical industry, and the COVID jabs. I have a strong suspicion, you did NOT watch the video in post #1,677

This video pointed out, that after Trump's meeting with RFKjr. and Dr. Fauci, the Pfizer corporation made a million dollar contribution to inauguration of Trump.

Who was a Big pharma insider and lobbyist, and then, after that, the Trump administration appointed him, and he went back to work for them.

". . . Gottlieb was also paid as a speaker by Johnson & Johnson, which owns a subsidiary that produces the opioid painkiller Nucynta, in January of last year. The federal drug payment disclosure database shows that Gottlieb received payments from Pfizer, the manufacturer of several opioid products, in 2015.

On a call with reporters on Tuesday, Sens. Ed. Markey, D-Mass., and Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, announced their opposition to Gottlieb’s nomination, citing his opioid industry ties.

“People die because of the opioid epidemic,” said Brown. “We need all hands on deck to fight this crisis, including and especially the FDA. Unfortunately Dr. Gottlieb’s record indicates that as commissioner he wouldn’t take the epidemic and the FDA’s authority to rein in prescription painkillers and other drugs seriously enough.”

Markey, who opposed President Barack Obama’s last FDA commissioner, Dr. Robert Califf, on grounds that the agency was moving too fast to approve dangerous new prescription painkillers, voiced similar concerns over Trump’s nominee.

“Dr. Gottlieb has also said he wants the FDA approval process to move faster, and that FDA has too high of a standard for safety. I strongly disagree with that,” said Markey during the call.. . ."

". . .Effective January 1, 2012, Azar became president of Lilly USA, LLC, the largest division of Eli Lilly and Company, and was responsible for the company's entire operations in the United States.[21] Prices for drugs rose substantially under Azar's leadership, including the tripling of the cost of the company's top-selling insulin drug. Also under Azar's watch, Eli Lilly was one of three companies accused in a class-action lawsuit of exploiting the drug pricing system to increase profits for insulin. Eli Lilly was also fined in Mexico for colluding on the price of insulin.[22][23] In connection with the position, Azar served on the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, a pharmaceutical lobby.[24]

In January 2017, Azar resigned from Eli Lilly "to pursue other career opportunities" as a result of a company reorganization.[25] He also resigned from the board of directors of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization. In his last year at the corporation he earned $2 million.[26] . ."

AND THAT?!?

"On November 13, 2017, President Trump announced via Twitter that he would nominate Azar to be the next Secretary of Health and Human Services.[24][27]"

Cherry picking indeed. The jab? Is the fucking topic you tool. I have given you the sources and the evidence. If you don't wish to engage with them? That is your business.

iu

And you? Accusing me? Of not liking "orange man?" Is just about the stupidest and most inane thing any member could accuse me of.

Between tweedle dee, and tweedle dumb, in a contest of "America's Next Top President," I don't think it makes much of a difference. . however, most folks have seen me lean toward, "Wanna be Dictator-in-Chief," than, "Dementia-Gropers McSniffs a Lot." :rolleyes:

When the blue check twitteraiti, accuses you MAGATS, of acting like a cult, I usually think, that they are the ones incapable of not being criticized, and not owning up to factual reality. Thanks for proving me wrong on this.
That’s right. Trump schemed with Pfizer because he knew the Chinese would unleash a bio attack to get him out of office but he’d make a bunch of money from vaccines. We know he needed the money.😉

AND THAT?!?

iu

Donald Trump's appointments were a disaster.

That’s right. Trump schemed with Pfizer because he knew the Chinese would unleash a bio attack to get him out of office but he’d make a bunch of money from vaccines. We know he needed the money.😉

Donald Trump is not an expert in science. He did not understand the fraud, and pushed a "vaccine" that was never needed. Now he has to explain that "vaccine" and it isn't going to go well at all...

There is supposed to be another one coming: The Wuhan Cover-Up.
He may have contacted former Congress woman Cynthia McKinney on this topic.

She was actually IN China, when the whole thing broke, investigating the mistreatment of the Uyghur population. Soon after the crises broke, she released a book, that compiled several chapters, from different authors, a compendium if you will, of an alternative narrative.

Some of them are anonymous, so I don't know if they are American or Chinese whistle blowers, but given her position, she has access.

She was famous for originally blowing the whistle on the defense department corruption, which back then, it was only. . . 2.3 trillion missing, and exposed how these corporations were participating in trafficking in women and children. . .

This book, was released in 2020, just eight or nine months into the pandemic.

Cynthia McKinney on “When China Sneezes” —the Best COVID Book Yet

1683294532532.png
1683294558210.png

Here are two of the chapters in this book, if you are interested.

The author;

The author & her site;

She was actually IN China, when the whole thing broke, investigating the mistreatment of the Uyghur population. Soon after the crises broke, she released a book, that compiled several chapters, from different authors, a compendium if you will, of an alternative narrative.

Some of them are anonymous, so I don't know if they are American or Chinese whistle blowers, but given her position, she has access.

She was famous for originally blowing the whistle on the defense department corruption, which back then, it was only. . . 2.3 trillion missing, and exposed how these corporations were participating in trafficking in women and children. . .

View attachment 782388View attachment 782389

The author;

The author & her site;

Thanks very much for this material. This goes into the list:

Chan and Ridley, "Viral"
(Strong Chinese connections)

Huff, The Truth About Wuhan
(Huff worked for EcoHealth Alliance)

Sharri Markson, What Really Happened in Wuhan
(Australia, linked to Intelligence)

RFK Jr. The Real Anthony Fauci
(Academically dense scholarship and medical history, surprisingly on the cutting edge at time of publication)

And "some" of the people have a vested interest in promoting the shots. They get paid to do so.
Yes, there is a long list of celebrities who pushed for the vaccine in 2021 and now several of them are injured and they don't say a word about the covid vaccination.
And now they hides their vaccine statue but yet in 2021 they were very proud of the vaccination campaign all this is more than suspicious.

People around me their behavior change a lot from 2021 to now --- >

FrJBe1PWIAEyOj0.jpg

wow this is a must-see
RFK Jr. mentions autism, and we have already posted on the furin-like amino acid sequence of a gene linked to Autism: CHD8. CHD8 furin-like sequence is only one amino acid difference from the SARS2 furin, automatically prompting questions of neurotoxicity.

View attachment 782388View attachment 782389

The author;

The author & her site;

McKinney's video is dated 30 Jun 2021. RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci is dated 16 Nov 2021.

Jeff Brown's 8 Feb 2020 Patreon interview has been scrubbed, and thus anything about the first chapter of McKinney's book:

McKinney's video is dated 30 Jun 2021. RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci is dated 16 Nov 2021.
That is when it was re-posted by that account. If you actually pay attention to when it was filmed by C-span, that congressional hearing, of when she was a congressperson, and when that congressional budget hearing occurred, happened in 2006? :dunno: i.e. "FY 2006 Defense Dept. Budget."

Although she is quite progressive, ran on the ticket of the Green Party for president, she has been friends with politicians from all over the political spectrum. She is friendly with Ron Paul. She believes that integrity in our political system, is more important than politics. She is on the record, stating the that Deep State, did indeed, manipulate the election to put Biden in office, and take the election from Trump, whom the electorate preferred.

They did the same to her, after that hearing.

This is who the Deep State and corporate DNC stole her seat, to replace her with, and who is now misrepresenting her constituents.

Just compare those two people, to understand why we have clowns, shills, and stooges representing us in the capital.

I have a very difficult time, following her, the establishment tends to shadow ban most of her honest thoughts.

(Windows Defender is not adequate protection for your PC or devices if you want to visit her site. Unless you are using a Linux system, which I do not, I can't tell you what to do.)

Last edited:
Donald Trump is not an expert in science. He did not understand the fraud, and pushed a "vaccine" that was never needed. Now he has to explain that "vaccine" and it isn't going to go well at all...
I noticed something suspicious about the elites like Trump, Johnson, Biden, Macron, Trudeau and I may be forgetting some in 2020 when the vaccination campaign started they all had covid Biden it was a little later but they all recovered when others "died" around .
It was to create the great fear so that everyone runs to go to the clot shot, that's my opinion.
And as for vaccination it is the same thing they are all "falsely vaccinated" and they had no side effects, vaccinated, boosted and everything is fine it is really taking us for fools.

RFK Jr. mentions autism, and we have already posted on the furin-like amino acid sequence of a gene linked to Autism: CHD8. CHD8 furin-like sequence is only one amino acid difference from the SARS2 furin, automatically prompting questions of neurotoxicity.
Comme je vous ai déjà dit mon ami ce n'est pas ma spécialité ;)

But hey it does not prevent me either to try to understand and I have this that could perhaps explain the turbo cancers as they call it and which is not correct for others.

Check out the tweet from Japanese Doctor, they are all starting to see the whats in the experimental
vaccines. Asking why Pfizer wasn’t transparent with the ingredients (“SV40 is a promoter of cancer virus”)

Forum List

Back