The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Comme je vous ai déjà dit mon ami ce n'est pas ma spécialité ;)

But hey it does not prevent me either to try to understand and I have this that could perhaps explain the turbo cancers as they call it and which is not correct for others.

Check out the tweet from Japanese Doctor, they are all starting to see the whats in the experimental
vaccines. Asking why Pfizer wasn’t transparent with the ingredients (“SV40 is a promoter of cancer virus”)

Well I'm pleased I could work out that sentence with my three years of high school French decades ago. But you Europeans have it all over us in mastering second + languages.

Well I'm pleased I could work out that sentence with my three years of high school French decades ago. But you Europeans have it all over us in mastering second + languages.
I am not perfect with the language of Shakespeare and some remind me of it on the forum, but I can answer them in French this way they can manage to understand :laugh:but others speak to me in French because they seem to know more the language of Molière;)

I am not perfect with the language of Shakespeare and some remind me of it on the forum, but I can answer them in French this way they can manage to understand :laugh:but others speak to me in French because they seem to know more the language of Molière;)

The Spanish teacher at my school grew up in Spain and speaks Spanish, English, French, and a little German and Italian. Most Americans cannot begin to compare, a by-product maybe of our large, fairly isolated nation. But no one should mock your grasp on the language. Not many Americans could compete.

There is nothing to show he didn't. Most assume he did.
Yes, many actors have been injured by the clot shot and some companies like Netflix .

Two actors leave the soap opera 'General Hospital' over its vaccine mandate.

And following that several actors of the series died as example Lindsey Pearlman

The Spanish teacher at my school grew up in Spain and speaks Spanish, English, French, and a little German and Italian. Most Americans cannot begin to compare, a by-product maybe of our large, fairly isolated nation. But no one should mock your grasp on the language. Not many Americans could compete.
Yes, but besides the language you will always have this more in the whole world it is said in my opinion they are Americans which makes people jealous or the contrary an admiration and I think that Americans do not consider it necessary to speak other than English I say that because that's what I've been told and that's what I feel ;)

With the internet--all things are possible
1683476735889.png

That one effectively murdered her own father with her selfishness and stupidity.

Needless to say, taking responsiblity for your actions is not something the antivaxxer death cult is known for.
Not to mention endangering others by driving while screaming at the top of your lungs directly into your phone that's blocking your view of the road.

That one effectively murdered her own father with her selfishness and stupidity.

Needless to say, taking responsiblity for your actions is not something the antivaxxer death cult is known for.
You should stop calling people anti vaxxer because that's not the real problem if you do not want to have surgery or take a drug no one should tell you that you are an anti operation or anti drug all this is rubbish because if you do not want to take into account that this thing can be dangerous feel free to think so but do not dictate how the others should react.

You should stop calling people anti vaxxer because that's not the real problem if you do not want to have surgery or take a drug no one should tell you that you are an anti operation or anti drug all this is rubbish because if you do not want to take into account that this thing can be dangerous feel free to think so but do not dictate how the others should react.
I have not seen a single thread about a patient not wanting to have a surgery or not take a needed drug that is not a vaccine. Quite a few anti-vaxxer threads though. Nope, anti-vaxxer is appropriate.

Lol. You’re nuts.

I bet you still believe the vax is safe, effective, and prevents transmission. Ivermectin is horse pills right? Fauci is godlike.

Do you work for Pfizer or Moderna?

Forum List

Back