The Daily 202: A third-place finish in South Carolina would be a huge setback for Ted Cruz

You posted some of them, so go look, you chump.

The point is: Trump's support ain't growing in any significant portion.

But I will help you: 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination CNN/ORC Trump 41, Cruz 19, Rubio 8, Kasich 1, Carson 6, Bush 5 Trump +22 Jan 26.
LOL Look at your own link, moron. He wasn't solidly in the 30's until December. Before that, he wasn't solidly in the 20's before late July. He's moving UP, not DOWN, you imbecile. Now stop wasting my time, just accept that he's your next President and move on.

But I will help you: 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination CNN/ORC Trump 41, Cruz 19, Rubio 8, Kasich 1, Carson 6, Bush 5 Trump +22 Jan 26.
LOL Look at your own link, moron. He wasn't solidly in the 30's until December. Before that, he wasn't solidly in the 20's before late July. He's moving UP, not DOWN, you imbecile. Now stop wasting my time, just accept that he's your next President and move on.
And he is falling back down the chart.

I know you hate facts, chump.

And he is falling back down the chart.

I know you hate facts, chump.
When you HAVE some facts, let me know, dickhead.

All that matters is delegates, and Trump is pulling ahead. We are a long way from headed for a brokered convention, not that that wouldn't be fun.

Trump won every single SC delegate. That is a significant victory, and it is foolish to say that he "fell short". Delegates are the only thing that matters.

All that matters is delegates, and Trump is pulling ahead. We are a long way from headed for a brokered convention, not that that wouldn't be fun.

Trump won every single SC delegate. That is a significant victory, and it is foolish to say that he "fell short". Delegates are the only thing that matters.
Jake is a well known liberal troll. It's fun to piss him off sometimes, that's about all he's good for.

Jake is a well known liberal troll. It's fun to piss him off sometimes, that's about all he's good for.
I'm a poorly known liberal troll. ;)

Forum List

Back