So wait a minute, Bernie's plan might actually cost money

that could be passed on to US? Drugs aren't paid for? Employers could pass costs on to us? But I thought all this was supposed to be free cause it's fair!

Debate rages over the cost of Bernie's government

Even Obama's Obamacare guru has issues
Of course its going to cost money. And a lot of it. And no, there arent enough millionaires and billionaires in the country to pay for it. There never are. That means those taxes are going to bite middle class people in the ass.

that could be passed on to US? Drugs aren't paid for? Employers could pass costs on to us? But I thought all this was supposed to be free cause it's fair!

Debate rages over the cost of Bernie's government

Even Obama's Obamacare guru has issues

Well, lets see here....he plans on taxing the "rich" at a rate of 90%. OK, so the "rich" will move out of the country - I know I would if I were "rich".

Then he plans on giving FREE college education to everyone. GREAT!!! But who is going to pay those $150,000 salaries to the 10,000 or more "professors"?

Want me to tell you? We are. The working men and women of America. That is, until what's left of them in this country simply give up and quit working.

Look at France. That would be us in a few years.

Corrupt cankles also has a 10 billion dollar investment plan on chronic disease. In which he is the chairman of the PFCD (partnership to fight chronic disease). As she refers to addiction as a "chronic disease". And they have worked together before.
Coincidence? :dunno:

encourageabortions.jpg

Forum List

Back