The Czech Republic Нas Сriminalized Verbal Support for Russia's Actions in Ukraine

I rather doubt that you know any of them
Well, THIS is your RIGHT. However, I have lived in the Czech Republic for more than ten years and know virtually the entire diplomatic corps and the Czech "liberal" elite.

And I was well known there. I was a political expert and advised both politicians and diplomats.

Well, THIS is your RIGHT. However, I have lived in the Czech Republic for more than ten years and know virtually the entire diplomatic corps and the Czech "liberal" elite.

And I was well known there. I was a political expert and advised both politicians and diplomats.
Did they catch you doing something REALLY naughty and banish you to USMB?

I wonder who will show up next - Henry Kissinger?

Did they catch you doing something REALLY naughty and banish you to USMB?

I wonder who will show up next - Henry Kissinger?
No, I did not work for the Université Savoie Mont Blanc.

And I am not a Catholic priest who has molested and raped thousands of children. And I am not even genetically abnormal for having sexual drives to a person of the same gender.

Its contrary to my impression of the Czech people
I'm sure the older people remember when Russia sent tanks to visit the Czech people as a "peace offering"
when Russia occupied the Czech nation.

The Soviet Russians have always been such caring people.

I'm sure the older people remember when Russia sent tanks to visit the Czech people as a "peace offering"
when Russia occupied the Czech nation.

The Soviet Russians have always been such caring people.
Knowing from bitter experience how precious freedom is I cant understand how czech leaders could remove one of the basic human freedoms - freedom of speech

Forum List

Back