Nancy Pelosi confronted by actual liberals as a warmonger for her support of the war in Iraq and in Ukraine

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
And notice how rude the people in the audience were. A few of these crazed far lefties in the audience tried to tell the antiwar protesters to shut up and get out …

Notice the people in the audience these folks are just a bunch of fakes Who are warmongers supporting this war in Ukraine just as they supported the war in Iraq.…. The security guy quickly manhandled one of the protesters out but then there was another protester who spoke up, they got him out but then another protester spoke up.

This is freedom in motion Americans letting the voices be heard.

And notice how rude the people in the audience were. A few of these crazed far lefties in the audience tried to tell the antiwar protesters to shut up and get out …

Notice the people in the audience these folks are just a bunch of fakes Who are warmongers supporting this war in Ukraine just as they supported the war in Iraq.…. The security guy quickly manhandled one of the protesters out but then there was another protester who spoke up, they got him out but then another protester spoke up.

Hate to say it, but I was cheering for the commies. :laughing0301:

Congress is full of war criminals and Dodd/Frank was a scam. Not much to argue with there.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
FR_FTW.jpg

That must be your YouTube channel. You're just here to try to drive traffic to it, right?

Full disclosure: It's the fake smile and droopy shoulders that attract me.

Yeah, whatever cracker.. We gonna be so rich. Just remember I ain't no one's uncle.. Call me Tom once more and we're done here!

Last edited:

It would be nice too if they stood up for fellow left wing GAY COKE WHORE David dePape who is tied up, gagged, not allowed to speak, and getting framed.... for being Dykey Nancy's faux "husband's" 800th taxpayer funded GAY COKE WHORE to visit the Pelosi SF mansion with taxpayer funded SFPD there to make sure nothing ... goes wrong.

Congress is full of war criminals and Dodd/Frank was a scam. Not much to argue with there.
Yes, but what is needed is more government power and more democrats to be elected, so there is that.

:auiqs.jpg:

Today's Democrat Party has no principals or real ideas about anything of substance.

All that matters is victimhood, lectures, and an endless pursuit of the ignominious Orange Demon that inhabits their darkest nightmares.

They are truly a deranged lot.

Which is why dudes like me got the fuck out.

Forum List

Back