Nancy Pelosi confronted by actual liberals as a warmonger for her support of the war in Iraq and in Ukraine

Opposing Russian aggression is what America should do and what Americans should support.

That's funny, because whenever the people who "oppose Russian aggression" come into power, Russia....well....aggresses.

Bush Jr.: Putin takes Georgia

Obama: Putin takes Crimea

Biden: Putin invades Ukraine.

But when the "RUSSIAN SPY!!" is in charge, Putin doesn't take shit.

Yeah, real funny - ain't it?

Just make sure to come up with some partisan counter-screed rather than any intellectual consideration of this simple truth.

That way, you get to remain embedded deep within your "safe space".

Today's Democrat Party has no principals or real ideas about anything of substance.

All that matters is victimhood, lectures, and an endless pursuit of the ignominious Orange Demon that inhabits their darkest nightmares.

They are truly a deranged lot.

Which is why dudes like me got the fuck out.

Same here and same for my wife. I left the Dem party in the late 90's and my wife left it before the first term of Obama was over. I never gave her shit for voting for him, and she figure out pretty quick what a mistake she made. She's now more of a right-winger than I am, if you can imagine that. And she will support Donald J. Trump to the very end.

Our business is kicking MAGA-East's ass (that is Russia for those scoring at home)...

Your advanced grasp on foreign policy is incredibly intimidating.

A degree of nuance and sophistication unparalleled by any national emissary or ambassador.

Our business is kicking MAGA-East's ass (that is Russia for those scoring at home)...

And business (for now) is damn good.

Great news for Americans...bad news for MAGA folks like yourself.

PS: Any arrests yet?
War monger.

What the fuck are you on? None of those things are true.

One arrest, Trump, and it will backfire forever.

Its what Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr. and many other republicans said so too. Go to school boy.

During the Reagan era the Soviet Union still existed.

As for Bush Sr, he was a CIA tool - and Bush Jr. led us into the most disastrous war in history since Vietnam.

Why the hell should anyone lend credence to any of their foreign policy takes - particularly someone on the Left?

Oh wait, I almost forgot. The simplistic Lefty view of the World is seen solely through the lens of Orange Man.

And since Junior has come out against Trump, the WMD lie is now swept under the rug of History.

The Democrat Party is sure an empty, hollowed out, decrepit shell of what it once at least pretended to be.

Sad.

Your business is fucking up the country, and I see you've been busy at it.

Russia never invaded an ally during their administrations. Your hatred should be directed towards your weak President.
Nah, I hate communists that invade other nations for no reason.

Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror and come to grips with what you've become and apologize to the world for it.

Nah, I hate communists that invade other nations for no reason.

Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror and come to grips with what you've become and apologize to the world for it.
Bullshit. Putin invaded because he smelled weakness. Everyone can smell it. It's your President's dirty diaper and you're eating a sandwich made of the contents.

Bullshit. Putin invaded because he smelled weakness. Everyone can smell it. It's your President's dirty diaper and you're eating a sandwich made of the contents.
And now he's being destroyed (in part) by US assistance.

You are happy that Putin is being destroyed...right?

Of course you're not. Why? Because you love yourself some communists. Again...take a long look at yourself in the mirror and apologize for what you see.

And now he's being destroyed (in part) by US assistance.

You are happy that Putin is being destroyed...right?

Of course you're not. Why? Because you love yourself some communists. Again...take a long look at yourself in the mirror and apologize for what you see.
You're an idiot. You just can't bring yourself to admit that your President is brain dead. Fuck you.

During the Reagan era the Soviet Union still existed.

As for Bush Sr, he was a CIA tool - and Bush Jr. led us into the most disastrous war in history since Vietnam.
No shit.
Why the hell should anyone lend credence to any of their foreign policy takes - particularly someone on the Left?
Teabaggers sure did.
20 YEARS later, teabaggers are claiming they never voted for Bush, or supported the war.
Oh wait, I almost forgot. The simplistic Lefty view of the World is seen solely through the lens of Orange Man.
NO, we don't, moron.
Trump's cult are the people doing that.
Whatever Trump claims, they believe.

And since Junior has come out against Trump, the WMD lie is now swept under the rug of History.

The Democrat Party is sure an empty, hollowed out, decrepit shell of what it once at least pretended to be.

Sad.
Sure........................
Republicans claimed to be "conservatives" since Reagan duped them into believing they were.
As Trump spent $7.8 trillion to the debt in ONE term.
Budget hawks, which in 43 years, they haven't balanced once.
Law and order, only applies to..............democrats.

Its what Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr. and many other republicans said so too. Go to school boy.

You hated HW for not invading Iraq as you and the Zionist Fascist Mossad wanted...

You hated Reagan for not falling for the Mossad murder of 250 US Marines in Lebanon hate hoaxed to Hezbo...

But you LOVE LOVE LOVE the WORST TRAITOR in US History

Why are Michelle Obama and George W. Bush such good friends? Inside an ...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

Notice the people in the audience these folks are just a bunch of fakes Who are warmongers supporting this war in Ukraine just as they supported the war in Iraq.
Which war in Iraq? The one Raygun supported and supplied Saddam in? How is our support for Ukraine in it's defense against Russian aggression, like our invasion and occupation of Iraq based on GWB's Congressional given deciding power. We're more like the old Soviet Union and to a lesser degree China, who were supplying North Vietnam with deadly weapons during our military support for the South.
Classic

It’s not often that Nancy Pelosi gets confronted by that sort of crowd
They look phony to me.

Forum List

Back