Trump: ‘I stand as the only president of the 21st century on who's watch Russia didn't invade" “we're going to kick Biden crime family out of the WH!"

• Banned
I just spit my soda thru my nose...."But Why, Your Excellency Mr. President Trump, are you sending me a picture of my house" - Taliban dude

Trump gives wack jobs Rocket Man and Putin their due face to face. It’s not the typical politicical ploy. Those two dangerous people liked it and behaved .

Trump delivered Russia the victories they wanted without any blood needing to be spilled. It was the most competent pursuit of his entire Presidency.
More delusions. Trump successfully kept all of our enemies including Putin in check and yet here comes the dems and other communists trying to make up nonsense. Pathetic.

I watched most of what he said already. He was spot on and called out the left for their LIES and miserable performance.

They can't stand him because he turns the lights on and they run around like roaches in destroyed Detroit.

More delusions. Trump successfully kept all of our enemies including Putin in check and yet here comes the dems and other communists trying to make up nonsense. Pathetic.
Meanwhile thanks to Trump, Iran is now closer than ever to a nuclear bomb, Russia successfully grew and updated it’s military, and China brutally destroyed Hong Kong’s autonomy and continued it’s encroachment in the South China Sea while the Trump family business negotiated with Xi for trademarks.

Meanwhile thanks to Trump, Iran is now closer than ever to a nuclear bomb, Russia successfully grew and updated it’s military, and China brutally destroyed Hong Kong’s autonomy and continued it’s encroachment in the South China Sea while the Trump family business negotiated with Xi for trademarks.
Goal post moved to another DNC talking point because Ukraine is falling under Biden............Now it's IRAN was really gonna agree to the lame ass deal that we bribed him for.

Your party is a joke.

o6smz.jpg

Biden's family is not in the whitehouse....

Trump's family was in the whitehouse for four years.

Forum List

Back