The cult like power of the Left

There's probably all kinds of reason people do not have kids but the primary one has be the expense. All that time, money and effort just to produce more consumers.

Your Golden Child...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Asks: Is It Still OK to Have Kids in Face of Climate Change?​

all on the left know they, themselves, are fucking liars, hypocrites, and corrupted.....hence--TRUMP bad ----the scum demonRATS were gonna lose their $$$ trains, due to TRUMP....so 4 plus years of lying, and spewing anti-AMERICA propaganda.....thank GOD 4 open borders, huh?

Trump is now opposed to Biden's infrastructure projects.

We don't have open borders.. That's another silly Trump lie. We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, US Customs and Immigration and the US Coastguard.

How can you people be so stupid?

The above Left leaning article was written to help explain why the birth rates have plummeted all around the globe. The premise of the article is, that this is a perfectly natural outcome for obvious reasons, whether it be wanting more personal freedom or better economic security, etc.

But the truth of the matter is, there is nothing natural about this. We are biologically driven to reproduce, and we crave family. That is the history of mankind. But the Left, as always, either tries to rewrite history or virtually ignore what it finds unpleasant or distasteful.

The power of the cult of the Left is so great that it has found a myriad of ways to overcome this biological drive, through such things as birth control, abortion, gay sex, and just convincing people they, and the rest of the world, would be better off if they did not have children.

Imagine if the Left could next overcome your drive to breath.
Overpopulation is the elephant in the room, it drives/it creates all the other problems we are facing in this world. It's never been addressed.in

Another moronic post, devoid of substance or policy, just adolescent insults. I live in a blue state. It is BETTER since it turned blue. And more Southern states will follow, despite a lot of QOP electoral fraud, notably in NC and GA.

Crime is low in this whole area. I live in an area that is almost half black, out in the country. The greatest threat we face is from white-right terrorist nuts who periodically throw temper tantrums.

You needn't put "smart" in quotes, since it is an established fact that Democrats are more intelligent and better educated than Republicans.

Wow, what a load of crap.

Yeah, I am sure you have to worry about right-wing terrorist. I mean they are such a threat. :confused:

Democrats make less money on average than Republicans and that is even taking into account the ridiculous pay for lefties in Unions in large blue metro areas making far too much for their skill sets. Democrats like to talk about how educated they are but forgive me if I am not impressed by the aptitude and political astuteness of litany of Psychology majors working at Starbucks. That is your "educated" voting base.

Okay.. You're crude and vulgar.. No wonder you love Trump.
you must be to stupid to figure out that someone else typed that, a scum demonRAT actually, and i just copied it....grow up shit stain

Here is another little taste of the death and destruction of Leftism as it has destroyed Hollywood, TV, and Spors.

But I suppose to kill an entire country, this is the sort of thing you have to do first.

Rats Get Vicious When Cornered

It's possible that the Left's survival instinct tells them that they are in imminent danger of winding up in a dust pan. That would explain their all-out gangsta behavior lately. They have to get absolute control as soon as possible or it's all over for them.

Trump is now opposed to Biden's infrastructure projects.

We don't have open borders.. That's another silly Trump lie. We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, US Customs and Immigration and the US Coastguard.

How can you people be so stupid?

I haven't read what Trump is opposed to but any sane person should be against Biden's "infrastructure" plan because it is mostly not actual infrastructure.

Yes, we do have open borders. We are releasing thousands into the country with nothing more than a pinky swear that they will come back for a court date. Maybe you need to stop watching so much CNN. It is warping your brain.

I haven't read what Trump is opposed to but any sane person should be against Biden's "infrastructure" plan because it is mostly not actual infrastructure.

Yes, we do have open borders. We are releasing thousands into the country with nothing more than a pinky swear that they will come back for a court date. Maybe you need to stop watching so much CNN. It is warping your brain.

Maybe you don't know what infrastructure is. The great thing is that those jobs can't be sent offshore.

Yeah sure, that is why us right wingers are so patriotic and why we are frequently referred to as Patriots. Lefties are far more in love with Europe and globalism to be considered patriotic or Patriots.

Patriots? Are you kidding? Trump is a globalist.. He owns golf courses and hotels all over the world.. and uses Russian money.

Maybe you don't know what infrastructure is. The great thing is that those jobs can't be sent offshore.

I know exactly what it is. Have you seen the infrastructure bill? I think not.

Patriots? Are you kidding? Trump is a globalist.. He owns golf courses and hotels all over the world.. and uses Russian money.

:D Trump isn't a globalist. You have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats accused him of being an isolationist, which is exactly the opposite. Biden and the Democrats are the globalist.

You are completely lost.

Forum List

Back