The cult like power of the Left

Liberals resort to memes.
225994125_10219778109786456_8758243702838695877_n.jpg

Trump is now opposed to Biden's infrastructure projects.

We don't have open borders.. That's another silly Trump lie. We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, US Customs and Immigration and the US Coastguard.

How can you people be so stupid?

They are suckers for a shock-jock stand up comedian in Gucci and red ties made in China.

DE9ar7DUIAEwc7u.jpg

Trump is now opposed to Biden's infrastructure projects.

We don't have open borders.. That's another silly Trump lie. We have 21,000 Border Patrol Agents, US Customs and Immigration and the US Coastguard.

How can you people be so stupid?
so those hundreds of thousand illegals crossing the border, with out the chinese flu shot, are figments of everybodys eyes....
How can you be so stupid?

:D Trump isn't a globalist. You have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats accused him of being an isolationist, which is exactly the opposite. Biden and the Democrats are the globalist.

You are completely lost.
xiden and the scum demonRATS are the corrupted, and bought....globalists? only when they are selling AMERICA out

so those hundreds of thousand illegals crossing the border, with out the chinese flu shot, are figments of everybodys eyes....
How can you be so stupid?

LOLOL. Attempted crossings are not crossings.

You insult all who've been slaves, and do it moronically.

I am a progressive Democrat, have NEVER voted for a Republican (I'm too ethical and too smart for that). I drive where I want. I work where I want, assuming I'll get hired which I do. I eat what I want. I watch any sort of media I want, left right or indifferent.

I'm a slave? You're a cretin.
(I'm too ethical and too smart for that).
You Voted for a guy who called blacks predators and chummed up with the KKK member Robert Byrd, that makes you a racist to your own kind, you also vote for the very people who want to take your rights away, which in the end will make you a slave to those people. You are one stupid motha fuka...

What lie?
Trump had wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Ended zero wars. Continued every single one.
He did? And i thought he inherited such a great economy from the brown turd Obammy, who left him all those wars, which he got us out of Iraq and Syria, and if the 2020 election wasnt stolen by you crooks, he would of ended Afghanistan also.

He did? And i thought he inherited such a great economy from the brown turd Obammy, who left him all those wars, which he got us out of Iraq and Syria, and if the 2020 election wasnt stolen by you crooks, he would of ended Afghanistan also.
Trump’s economy wasn’t all that different than Obama’s. The only difference was that you didn’t like Obama.

Do you understand where the Arab Spring came from? The US had NOTHING to do with that.

If you knew the ME and North Africa, you'd know that.

Iran was a huge, dishonest foreign policy blunder and Afghanistan was about bailing out ENRON.. Its much easier to start a war than end one.
There was no Arab Spring dipshit. The Mulato sold you that bullshit for votes.
The demleftist are selling the scary insurrection right now your just too programmed to realize it.

No because orange and racism and hate and stuff.

Have you? If not please don’t…
Most kids will grow up like you to be mindless consumers of resources and media. Clogging up the road ways and store aisles with their unwanted presence. Have you ever done anything to justify your existence? Is this world a better place because you are here?

If we're to save the human race, it has to be faced up to and dealt with.
Man Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did. Your Future Is in the Hands of People You Expect to Study Without Immediate Material Reward.

By far, the world is underpopulated. It's all a matter of rewarding those with the talent (upfront, not after demoralizing unpaid education) to invent technology that deals with the weather and water shortage. If Alaska had the population density of New Jersey (which is not overcrowded), it would have 700 million people. Go for it.

Forum List

Back