The Cracks In The Republican Party Are Expanding, While Biden Finishes Extraordinary First Year In Office

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
First, just a few days ago Trump admitted to trying to overturn the election. Now, the RNC is claiming that 1/6 was totally normal and good.

As gross as it is, it brought me joy, because it is such a pathetic attempt to save their party from the ruin the truth will bring. Of course not all of them are on board. Guess who isn’t on board? Those who are not in trouble for 1/6. They are reacting to the coming shitstorm of truth by trying to distance themselves even further from it.

Meanwhile:

Biden and the Democrats are doing Great Things...​

Record setting first year in office.

1644162524701.png

First, just a few days ago Trump admitted to trying to overturn the election. Now, the RNC is claiming that 1/6 was totally normal and good.

As gross as it is, it brought me joy, because it is such a pathetic attempt to save their party from the ruin the truth will bring. Of course not all of them are on board. Guess who isn’t on board? Those who are not in trouble for 1/6. They are reacting to the coming shitstorm of truth by trying to distance themselves even further from it.

Meanwhile:

Romney, you quoting Romney? L0l

Meanwhile:

Gasoline went up another 30 cents in the past week, that wont help the moron in chief Joe Biteme in the 2020 midterms and 2024 elections. People will say, hey am i doing better off today or when President Trump was in office? They will say better under Trump. Dumbasses will be dumbasses and vote Demonicrap.

Meanwhile:

OK, I guess I can go with "extraordinary". LOL

Meanwhile:

The only records being set are those of the delusions of you and the moonbats at Daily Kooks.

MomentB4Post.jpg

Meanwhile:

Have those people accused been to a court room with juries? If not, perhaps it is easier to bring guilt without them using rights guaranteed by the constitution under the pretense of insurrections.

Meanwhile:

Great job, Joe! Kick some ass

I guess there are some cracks along the outside, but the core, cultlike universe remains. 30+ years of conditioning by talk radio, and then Fox, and then the internet are not going to go away quickly. Or any time soon.

The best we can hope for is that just enough will peel off so can put this awful mess back on the fringe, where it belongs. That's an attainable goal, but even that is still going to take a while.

The best we can hope for is that just enough will peel off so can put this awful mess back on the fringe, where it belongs. That's an attainable goal, but even that is still going to take a while
More likely is the centrist/moderate scum peeling off and joining the Democrat party while the far-right BECOMES the Republican Party.,

Forum List

Back