The Cracks In The Republican Party Are Expanding, While Biden Finishes Extraordinary First Year In Office

273389682_469829298030725_9013272638094744212_n.jpg

First, just a few days ago Trump admitted to trying to overturn the election. Now, the RNC is claiming that 1/6 was totally normal and good.

As gross as it is, it brought me joy, because it is such a pathetic attempt to save their party from the ruin the truth will bring. Of course not all of them are on board. Guess who isn’t on board? Those who are not in trouble for 1/6. They are reacting to the coming shitstorm of truth by trying to distance themselves even further from it.

Meanwhile:

Biden and the Democrats are doing Great Things...​

Record setting first year in office.

You thought this was going to be posted in Politics SATIRE. Not in Politics only. Perhaps you can ask the Monitors to change that category for you. It would make far more sense. As it is, it just looks goofy.

First, just a few days ago Trump admitted to trying to overturn the election. Now, the RNC is claiming that 1/6 was totally normal and good.

As gross as it is, it brought me joy, because it is such a pathetic attempt to save their party from the ruin the truth will bring. Of course not all of them are on board. Guess who isn’t on board? Those who are not in trouble for 1/6. They are reacting to the coming shitstorm of truth by trying to distance themselves even further from it.

Meanwhile:

Dude, you're supposed to sip the happy juice, not guzzle it ...

Meanwhile:

LOL. No wonder I couldn't find any kool aide in the grocery store the other day.

Meanwhile:

so you agree mail in ballots are no longer needed

What an extraordinary first year. Extraordinary inflation, extraordinary gas prices, extraordinary empty shelves, extraordinary heating oil prices......
Maybe Biteme will drag US into another war since we finally got out of the last one. Joe needs to keep the warmongering establishment machine in operation with our taxes or they get antsy....

Meanwhile:

Extraordinarily bad year. Catastrophic even. Baghdad Bob could take lessons in propaganda from a political whore like you.

Forum List

Back