After Buying $1.2 Billion In COVID Tests From Communist China, Biden Says We’re Only Buying American

LOL....I guess all those test kits (that supposedly we should have had by now) will be sent out about September so the dems can manufacture another "crisis" before the mid-terms.

Oh the Noes, we're all gonna die, you gotta vote by mail!
I have mine that was sent in Janurary.

They were supposed to have been mailed out but then it changed to be handed out by the pharmacies that do the vax but they have not seen them yet either but they will sell you one of theirs for $19.99. ;)

Not that I'm bothered but it's just another in a long line of Tater The Putz's lies.
I paid zero dollars for mine and it was delivered by UPS.

And those that do have tests say they fail at about 70% rate and the masks do not filter below 5.0 microns... which means, they will stop nothing... He is selling snake oil as a cure... All Bull Shit all the Time from Biden and democrats.
1644164580984.jpeg

Everything Biden and Fauci are doing is to drive up the death count and control the people... There is no scientific medical support for anything they are doing now.. This is pure control tactics now.. Destroy the Constitution... We need to run these people out on a rail from DC..
If they are dead it is hard to control them.

Forum List

Back