The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

I know many millionaire businessmen. They don't have many lawsuits. Even the ones with 50 million don't try to screw people. They play by the rules.

You're probably a nihilist. Trump is.
If they are property developers, then they have lots of lawsuits. Keep in mind that Trump was the plaintiff in the majority of these suits.

No it wasn't.
Had THOUSANDS of classified documents / files
- HILLARY

Had TS/SCI Info & no security clearance for a any of it
- HILLARY

Sent/Received Classified info via UNCLASS methods
- HILLARY

Had her classified documents downloaded by her aide onto an UNCLASS personal computer shared with a convicted pedophile, neither of whom had adequate security clearances to see / handle the data
- HILLARY

Committed Perjury Before Congress
- HILLARY

Used multiple classified devices/ phones, some not encrypted, claimed to have 1 (one)
- HILLARY

- ILLEGALLY attempted to destroy evidence by trying to wipe her server and destroying multiple classified devices with hammers
- HILLARY

- Collaborated with Russians to acquire fake 'evidence' to use against Trump and to initiate the largest criminal political scandal in US history
- HILLARY

Yeah, you can say 'uh-uh' all you want, but you can't change the fact that what Hillary Clinton did was FAR WORSE.

Had THOUSANDS of classified documents / files
- HILLARY

Had TS/SCI Info & no security clearance for a any of it
- HILLARY

Sent/Received Classified info via UNCLASS methods
- HILLARY

Had her classified documents downloaded by her aide onto an UNCLASS personal computer shared with a convicted pedophile, neither of whom had adequate security clearances to see / handle the data
- HILLARY

Committed Perjury Before Congress
- HILLARY

Used multiple classified devices/ phones, some not encrypted, claimed to have 1 (one)
- HILLARY

- ILLEGALLY attempted to destroy evidence by trying to wipe her server and destroying multiple classified devices with hammers
- HILLARY

- Collaborated with Russians to acquire fake 'evidence' to use against Trump and to initiate the largest criminal political scandal in US history
- HILLARY

Yeah, you can say 'uh-uh' all you want, but you can't change the fact that what Hillary Clinton did was FAR WORSE.
Kudo's on stating your case and providing more than the 3 required premises. Regarding the last premise you stated, the Dossier was started by a Republican and was subsequently funded by Hillary's campaign. She had no personal involvement.

, the Dossier was started by a Republican and was subsequently funded by Hillary's campaign. She had no personal involvement.
Her own campaign manager testified under oath that she not only funded it, she green lighted Sussmann going to the FBI to initiate the fake Russian Propapanda failed coup attempt.

Her own campaign manager testified under oath that Hillary initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

She only hoped it would help her win the Presidency.

Her own campaign manager testified under oath that she not only funded it, she green lighted Sussmann going to the FBI to initiate the fake Russian Propapanda failed coup attempt.

Her own campaign manager testified under oath that Hillary initiated the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

Well, this thread is about Trump!

Well, this thread is about Trump!
So your response to getting shamed by fact is to say, b...b...but...

Moderators, can you please delete my last post because it is thoroughly embarrassing BR, and we can't have that, can we?! Thank you.

laughing hilariously.jpg

if youre referring to Steele Dossier, its opposition research, which is legal as long as its payed for and not given as a gift.

No it wasn't.

First of all, Hillary does not have ultimate security clearance and reclassification authority that presidents have.
Second is that Hillary did not just have classified docs, but was broadcasting them all over the world on her insecure server.
Third is that she then illegally wiped her server before letting the FBI get access.

Nothing Trump did was at all illegal, unless he intended to avoid NARA and the FOIA?
But I see no evidence of that?

if youre referring to Steele Dossier, its opposition research, which is legal as long as its payed for and not given as a gift.

It is not legal if deliberately containing false claims, and it was not likely to have been paid for, since it contained British resources.

It is not legal if deliberately containing false claims, and it was not likely to have been paid for, since it contained British resources.
no such law exists about false claims.

See here how they paid a fine to the FEC for incorrectly listing the spending on that. That is the extent of their "crimes".

no such law exists about false claims.

See here how they paid a fine to the FEC for incorrectly listing the spending on that. That is the extent of their "crimes".
And using it to lie to a FISA court. I see all the snakes are slithering out from under their rocks these days.

And using it to lie to a FISA court. I see all the snakes are slithering out from under their rocks these days.
its the FBI that did that.
The FBI was already investigating Carter Page prior to his involvement with Trump, but after that, further extended FBI's interest more than it should have.

which isnt really worth a mention, since Papadopoulos bragging was much more influential.

I love how you’re constantly denigrating my intellect, right before you make a complete ass of yourself.

I guess Trump did a real sloppy job of packing. I keep my essential legal and identification documents in clearly marked and labelled boxes when I move.
I know where they are, and I generally carry them with me in the car.

Trump didn’t even have an inventory of what he had. So if his personal stuff was in with the Top Secret stuff he was stealing, he should have managed things better.

Once again, Trump shoots himself in the foot with his own chaos and incompetence.
Nobody cares how you move your single wide around KKKANADA Simp.

Now, answer the question: Are Trump’s passports and attorney client privileged documents his?

I made it a yes or no to help you out, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back