The Civil War

" The Union of the States never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation. It began among the Colonies, and grew out of common origin, mutual sympathies, kindred principles, similar interests, and geographical relations. It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form, and character, and sanction from the Articles of Confederation. By these the Union was solemnly declared to 'be perpetual.' And when these Articles were found to be inadequate to the exigencies of the country, the Constitution was ordained 'to form a more perfect Union.' It is difficult to convey the idea of indissoluble unity more clearly than by these words. What can be indissoluble if a perpetual Union, made more perfect, is not? "

" The Union of the States never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation. It began among the Colonies, and grew out of common origin, mutual sympathies, kindred principles, similar interests, and geographical relations. It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form, and character, and sanction from the Articles of Confederation. By these the Union was solemnly declared to 'be perpetual.' And when these Articles were found to be inadequate to the exigencies of the country, the Constitution was ordained 'to form a more perfect Union.' It is difficult to convey the idea of indissoluble unity more clearly than by these words. What can be indissoluble if a perpetual Union, made more perfect, is not? "
That's not the Constitution, moron. that's propaganda authored by a Lincoln appointed hack.

Individuals were and are free to leave the Perpetual Union. Member states were and are not.
What document says that?

The Constitution
To understand this would mean understanding English.

That would be asking too much of him.
As this has (repeatedly) been explained (in general and to "him" directly) before, it is passing tiresome to go back over the history of the intentions, the language and the actions of the past that confirmed the aspired sanctity of the organization of states, the Perpetual Union. In the end, one accepts as facts what are facts or one rejects them. That implies rejecting interchange with others, as the basis for understanding no longer exists.

Individuals were and are free to leave the Perpetual Union. Member states were and are not.
What document says that?

The Constitution
To understand this would mean understanding English.

That would be asking too much of him.
As this has (repeatedly) been explained (in general and to "him" directly) before, it is passing tiresome to go back over the history of the intentions, the language and the actions of the past that confirmed the aspired sanctity of the organization of states, the Perpetual Union. In the end, one accepts as facts what are facts or one rejects them. That implies rejecting interchange with others, as the basis for understanding no longer exists.
I'm sure you are tired have having all your moronic biases and and assumptions questioned.

In the end, the issue can easily be decided by an examination of the known facts, but Lincoln cultists will do everything possible to avoid that.

Lincoln has nothing to do with what makes the Perpetual Union what it was and is. If any Constitutional question could ever be clarified by the "original intent", this is it. It is in the thought and language of the time, and English is still our language.

I've aleady [sic] explained my positiion [sic] of the court. .......

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.
What are your qualifications...?

I'm not the one claiming to know more than some of the finest constitutional scholars in history, you are.

So your argument is that the SC is infallible? You're argument is a logical fallacy?

Lincoln has nothing to do with what makes the Perpetual Union what it was and is. If any Constitutional question could ever be clarified by the "original intent", this is it. It is in the thought and language of the time, and English is still our language.
You can't demonstrate any such intent.

Next!

Last edited:

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.

I'm not the one claiming to know more than some of the finest constitutional scholars in history, you are.
So your argument is that the SC is infallible? You're argument is a logical fallacy?

I don't think you know what "logical fallacy" means. I think you've just seen the phrase used on the internet and think it sounds cool. A logical fallacy, for example, would be your use of a straw man argument in your quoted response.

Again, what is your first language?

Lincoln's invasion of Virginia is the only thing that made it "perpetual." Pure brute force, and you believe that's justice.

That's a sad admission.

I don't think you know what "logical fallacy" means. I think you've just seen the phrase used on the internet and think it sounds cool. A logical fallacy, for example, would be your use of a straw man argument in your quoted response.

Again, what is your first language?
Do you claim the Supreme Court is infallible or not?

Lincoln's invasion of Virginia...

There was no such "invasion," as there could not be. This has been explained to you many times, brainless.

Forum List

Back