The Civil War

Lincoln has nothing to do with what makes the Perpetual Union what it was and is. If any Constitutional question could ever be clarified by the "original intent", this is it. It is in the thought and language of the time, and English is still our language.

Lincoln's invasion of Virginia...

There was no such "invasion," as there could not be. This has been explained to you many times, brainless.
Of course there was such an invasion. Did Lincoln send federal troops to occupy Richmond or not?

Lincoln has nothing to do with what makes the Perpetual Union what it was and is. If any Constitutional question could ever be clarified by the "original intent", this is it. It is in the thought and language of the time, and English is still our language.

There was no such "invasion," as there could not be. This has been explained to you many times, brainless.
Of course there was such an invasion. ....

You cannot invade your own territory. This has been explained to you many times, idiot.

You cannot invade your own territory. This has been explained to you many times, idiot.
It wasn't his country. VA seceded.

It wasn't his country. VA seceded.

He was the President of the country of which that state was a part. Don't waste time repeating your falsehoods again. If you want to chase your tail, go out in the backyard and do it.

....On "CHOP," which FYI isn't a State, they stole the land, it wasn't theirs. .....

Just like the traitorous dogs of the so-called 'confederacy' who tried to steal land from the UNITED States of America. Just like the fucking criminals fired upon a FEDERAL fort in the UNITED States of America.

That you support government conquering it's on citizens is irrelevant to that you don't know what the founding fathers meant by consent of the governed while you are apparently a government ... history ... teacher

Have you ever read a history book?

More than you have read any kind of book in your life.

And yet you don't know the basic principle of the American government, consent of the governed? ...

You type the words, but clearly do not know what they mean.

LOL. You said their grandparents consented to be governed. There is no way anyone who knows any American history thinks the founding fathers meant that

He was not president of Virginia......

He was president of the United States of America. Virginia was one of the states of the United States of America.
Not after it seceded.

The so-called secession was illegal and illegitimate, as has been explained to you many times now. Are you too stupid to understand?

Explain how it's "illegitimate" for States leave a country they no longer constant to govern them when consent of the governed is the basis of legitimacy of our government in the United STATES of America?

Our government today is a rouge criminal enterprise that completely ignores the limits on its power, the US Constitution, and should be overthrown

He was president of the United States of America. Virginia was one of the states of the United States of America.
Not after it seceded.

The so-called secession was illegal and illegitimate, as has been explained to you many times now. Are you too stupid to understand?

Explain how it's "illegitimate" for States leave a country they no longer constant to govern them when consent of the governed is the basis of legitimacy of our government in the United STATES of America?

Our government today is a rouge criminal enterprise that completely ignores the limits on its power, the US Constitution, and should be overthrown

All of your stupidity has been debunked while you were away. Go read back a ways.

Not after it seceded.

All of your stupidity has been debunked while you were away. Go read back a ways.

My stupidity? You're a government history teacher who literally doesn't know what consent of the governed means. You are comical

Not after it seceded.

My stupidity? You're a government history teacher who literally doesn't know what consent of the governed means. You are comical

That's not working, but keep repeating it if it makes you feel good.

Not after it seceded.

You have "explained" nothing. Your excuses have been shown to be invalid.

Individuals were and are free to leave the Perpetual Union. Member states were and are not.
What document says that?

The Constitution
To understand this would mean understanding English.

That would be asking too much of him.
I've been asking you to explain it for a few hundred posts now, but you keep running away every time I do.

Individuals were and are free to leave the Perpetual Union. Member states were and are not.
What document says that?

The Constitution

I've been asking you to explain it for a few hundred posts now, but you keep running away every time I do.

It has been explained to you over and over and over again, dumbass. Your hatred for America changes nothing.

Not after it seceded.

Not working? You said that other people can consent on your behalf to be governed. You're a fucking moron. You actually said that

What document says that?

The Constitution

It has been explained to you over and over and over again, dumbass. Your hatred for America changes nothing.
No it hasn't. Where is the text in the Constitution that says a state can't secede? You always run away when I ask you that. You also ran away when I asked you if you thought the Supreme Court was infallible.

So many questions that you are afraid to answer.

My previous post addressed Dishonest Abe’s intentions. I did not address the Confederacy’s intentions. I agree...the South wanted to continue slavery, as did Dishonest Abe.

Abe was the aggressor. If he doesn’t invade, there is no war.

Have you considered that war could have been easily avoided, had Abe not been such a tyrant? The entire western world eliminated slavery without bloodshed.
Lincoln was elected President of the United States, and he preserved, protected, and defended it.

Your pretense that he was the aggressor in attacking the nation over which he presided and your fantasizing about his intentions are noted.
By killing fellow Americans. Tell me what is the definition of treason?

Not after it seceded.

Not working? You said that other people can consent on your behalf to be governed. You're a fucking moron. You actually said that
That has to be the dumbest statement of all time.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back