The city of Charleston South Carolina formally apologizes for its role in slavery

Parents are responsible for their children, but no one alive is responsible for slavery, except for Africans because they STILL practice slavery.

No, Africans did not make US law. So Africans are not responsible for US slavery. Africans are not responsible for modern white racism which you are a part of.
Why is it that you only complain to people alive today about slavery that happened before we were born, but you NEVER EVER EVER say anything about Africans who are currently enslaving people TODAY? Right at this very moment, a mass scale atrocity is taking place in Africa and you dont care one iota. Why the fuck do you expect anyone to care about some shit that happened 200 years ago if YOU dont care about modern day slavery?

I talk about white racism. Not slavery. So first try to get right what I am talking about. Then do not try diverting the issue when whites are still enslaving people in Europe.

Parents are responsible for their children, but no one alive is responsible for slavery, except for Africans because they STILL practice slavery.

No, Africans did not make US law. So Africans are not responsible for US slavery. Africans are not responsible for modern white racism which you are a part of.
Why is it that you only complain to people alive today about slavery that happened before we were born, but you NEVER EVER EVER say anything about Africans who are currently enslaving people TODAY? Right at this very moment, a mass scale atrocity is taking place in Africa and you dont care one iota. Why the fuck do you expect anyone to care about some shit that happened 200 years ago if YOU dont care about modern day slavery?

I talk about white racism. Not slavery. So first try to get right what I am talking about. Then do not try diverting the issue when whites are still enslaving people in Europe.
No, you talk about slavery a the time, but you never care about MODERN DAY slavery, because there arent any white people involved in it.

GOD is taking care of SC soon Largest "cane" to hit redneck riviera,,,ever

Spiritual law. Whites here don't get it. You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.
I dont owe you a thing. Quit begging for handouts.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't begging. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, not giving you lazy bums any money. You can whine all you want, but you'll never get a cent.

Spiritual law. Whites here don't get it. You WILL pay what you owe, one way or the other.
Payback is a bitch Godboy , yours is on the way
What exactly am I being "paid back" for?
For spreading head lice for starters. Take a bath and stop kissing your dogs on the mouth.

The sins of your forefathers
You think people should be punished for the sins of their parents, grand parents, etc?

For spreading head lice for starters. Take a bath and stop kissing your dogs on the mouth.
You're the only who ever talks about lice. I've never had it, but clearly you have. Quit blaming white people for your own lack of hygiene.

You think people should be punished for the sins of their parents, grand parents, etc?
If they continue to commit them yes,,,,,,if they learned nothing from the wrongs ,yes

Well I haven't been "paid back" for anything, so you really arent making a very good argument.

You're the only who ever talks about lice. I've never had it, but clearly you have. Quit blaming white people for your own lack of hygiene.
Stop lying. You know good and well you have had lice on several occasions. I noticed you were afraid to comment on tongue kissing your dog.

Well I haven't been "paid back" for anything, so you really arent making a very good argument.
Youve been paid back. We can tell because you are so afraid of Black people that you only talk tough on the internet. Dont think I forgot about how you punked out after threatening me. :laugh:

Stop lying. You know good and well you have had lice on several occasions. I noticed you were afraid to comment on tongue kissing your dog.
Just clean your nappy hair once in awhile and you wont keep getting lice.

Your time is coming, as well as the rest of your ilk.. God works in mysterious way

No, you talk about slavery a the time, but you never care about MODERN DAY slavery, because there arent any white people involved in it.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't begging. I'm telling you what you WILL do.
Nope, not giving you lazy bums any money. You can whine all you want, but you'll never get a cent.

Don't get it twisted white man. I ain't whining. I'm telling you what you WILL do.

Your time is coming, as well as the rest of your ilk.. God works in mysterious way
I shit on your god and any dumb religion you follow, yet here I am amusing myself by mocking both and there is still no payback to speak of. :laugh:

Forum List

Back