The Church in Afganistan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is what real martyrdom looks like. Their blood is on the hands of the Evil One

Joe has black pupils...he looks demonic....as he lies and takes down the greatest Christian nation on earth....

Joe has black pupils...he looks demonic....as he lies and takes down the greatest Christian nation on earth....
He alone emboldened this WEAK group of Islamic zealots. ANY OTHER president wouldnt have turned over that nation to these 7th century demon worshippers

No, because the cocksuckers’ eventual goal is control of government. Their idea of state-building is to install sharia law. Jefferson would freak.

I HATE the Taliban. BUT: what "church" are you talking about? It seems like all people who are not followers of this group of fundie Islamist Taliban types are under attack, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, everyone. I hear that they just murdered a Muslim Afghan policewoman. Most of the Afghans who are fleeing Afghanistan are Muslims.

Will people of all faiths please recognize that the fight is not between the various religions, it is between fundamentalist sickness that exists in all faiths and the decent people who practice these faiths?

No, because the cocksuckers’ eventual goal is control of government. Their idea of state-building is to install sharia law. Jefferson would freak.

Now that is stupid. We've had rabbinical courts in the US for over 200 years.

That guy sounds exactly like a Talibaner. Imagine a Talibaner speaking religious nonsense, prayers that accomplish nothing, while lamenting that Islam is under siege all over the world.

2 sides of the same coin, or something like that

Urgent Update from Afghan Underground Church // FAI WIRE
Aug 25, 2021 · The streets of Kabul are nearly empty. There are NO women or girls walking around, Afghans are no longer wearing western clothes, and our leaders of the underground church have been stopped at the borders by the Taliban. Even though our leaders have been threatened, not one has been hurt or killed.

Now that is stupid. We've had rabbinical courts in the US for over 200 years.

The various religions have operated courts for their faiths since the nation's inception. The Catholics go by Canon Law. I've known people who have undergone civil divorces but could not remarry in the Catholic Church. One of my uncles got a civil divorce, but married again civilly to a Catholic woman who complained to the end of her days that she was denied a Catholic blessing when she married my divorced uncle, with some family repercussions. Civil law is entirely different from the laws of the various religions.

The various religions have operated courts for their faiths since the nation's inception. The Catholics go by Canon Law. I've known people who have undergone civil divorces but could not remarry in the Catholic Church. One of my uncles got a civil divorce, but married again civilly to a Catholic woman who complained to the end of her days that she was denied a Catholic blessing when she married my divorced uncle, with some family repercussions. Civil law is entirely different from the laws of the various religions.

Sharia law in the US would be voluntary arbitrage between Muslims in civil matters, These moron still don't know that.

Forum List

Back