The Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About

an yet we will hear ,, but but but they aren't real Christians

The Christian Terrorist Movement No One Wants To Talk About ThinkProgress

Yes, thank you. We do not approve.

I don’t suppose you had a point to make though? I didn’t think so.

Incidentally, since 09/11/2001 there have been over 24,000 separate attacks on innocent people across the globe where in almost all cases some were murdered, but in a few, they were “only” badly maimed. These were all done by perpetrators who claimed allegiance to Muhammad, Allah or the Koran. IOW, jihad. Islam Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

So apparently you cannot get your atheist eyes to see a difference amongst religions and their objectives? You do not care about the tragedies of this world, your goal is to wipe out Christianity. What a wise and altruistic man you are.

They are viable, as are the African Christians who are mass murdering Muslims.

You are the type of fuck who wants to talk through his ass too about Lincoln, FDR, and the KKK.

You have any evidence that I talk about Lincoln, FDR or the KKK through my ass or are you just, once again, talking through your ass?
:lmao:

Look, you sick perverted goat fucker! First of all, He didn't say New York was a Christian metropolis, so you start out as an ignorant liar.
The US is majority Christian (73%) with but a smattering of Muslims and Buddhists. (1.5% of the total US Population) The world would be a far better place without Muslim apologists.

LOLOL. And what, Sir, do you say about groups like this: Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia .

...the facts indicate, you moron (lol,) that 9/11 was not about religion; (1)Muslims are passengers on planes, and (2)Muslims could have been in the towers or on the ground; obviously, jack-*ss, 9/11 was INDISCRIMINATE MURDER and not murder based on religion.

Anyway fool (lol) reality is that the planes could not have brought the towers down according to 2,325 architects and engineers (see World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9 11 - Home .)

Was there ever a trial in America to establish what took place on 9/11? No, there was not. So it has not been established in truth who was behind 9/11, "Muslims" or THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

Last edited:
It seems every time I see a news report about ISIS beheading a Christian somewhere, or another piece of Shi'ite blowing people up in the name of Allah another one of these "Look what Christianity did" threads pop up

:eusa_whistle:

Lol, the sad fact of the matter, Sir, is that some so-called Muslims begin all events that they deem important with the words, "In the name of Allah;" those words are not specific to fighting, as the American media FALSELY portrays.

And yes, look what "predominately Christian" America did to Iraqi children with their bombing in Iraq, A WAR THAT TOOK PLACE FOR NO REASON: iraqi child deformities - Google Search .

Does the fact that America is "predominately Christian" mean that Christianity should be attacked for the American military being willing to deform children with chemical weapons? Please answer that question.

(For the record, I am NOT a Muslim. I am a Sabian student of religion.)

It seems every time I see a news report about ISIS beheading a Christian somewhere, or another piece of Shi'ite blowing people up in the name of Allah another one of these "Look what Christianity did" threads pop up

Lol, the sad fact of the matter, Sir, is that some so-called Muslims begin all events that they deem important with the words, "In the name of Allah;" those words are not specific to fighting, as the American media FALSELY portrays.

And yes, look what "predominately Christian" America did to Iraqi children with their bombing in Iraq, A WAR THAT TOOK PLACE FOR NO REASON: iraqi child deformities - Google Search .

Does the fact that America is "predominately Christian" mean that Christianity should be attacked for the American military being willing to deform children with chemical weapons? Please answer that question.

(For the record, I am NOT a Muslim. I am a Sabian student of religion.)
"Predominantly Christian" does not a Christian movement make.
ISIS isn't predominantly Muslim it IS Islam

Followed closely by "look what atheists did".

None of those arguments are valid.

Yea. We know.
You already failed in that thread.

White men with guns is the new face of terror.
Ignore ISIS.

Maybe The Obama should request war powers against us instead

I never said "ignore ISIS". And, President Obama has led more than 80% of the strikes against ISIS.

Why are you trying to hard to derail this thread? If you want to discuss ISIS, start a new thread.

Have the balls to discuss the OP.

ISIS is Islam according to what? "Muslim" leaders worldwide have condemned ISIS, but the American media does not report this: Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Global Research .

And, what you said does not change the fact that "Christians" in the American military are willing to kill & deform children with chemical weapons, and fight a war (kill people) for NO REASON (as the Iraq War was fought for no known reason.) Does that speak to Christianity that Christians are willing to do that?

I don't know what is happening in the Middle East, so I cannot speak with authority on ISIS, but I do know that killing innocent people for any reason is not Islamic according to my studies of Islam.

Peace.

So which Muslim metropolis lost it's twin 110 story towers to the Christian Terrorist Movement and how many died in the attack? What month/year was the attack?

New York is not a "Christian metropolis" you sick liar. Muslims, Buddhists, and all other religions were in New York and were victims of 9/11. You are a sick pervert (mentally & spiritually) making 9/11 about religion. The world would be a better place without people like you!

Whasamatter? Does my handle and avatar scare the puke right out of your islam mouth you flea invested camel jockey? Fuck you prick. Next time N.Y. is attacked maybe let's hope you'll be standing underneath the direct hit.

ISIS is Islam according to what? "Muslim" leaders worldwide have condemned ISIS, but the American media does not report this: Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Global Research .

And, what you said does not change the fact that "Christians" in the American military are willing to kill & deform children with chemical weapons, and fight a war (kill people) for NO REASON (as the Iraq War was fought for no known reason.) Does that speak to Christianity that Christians are willing to do that?

I don't know what is happening in the Middle East, so I cannot speak with authority on ISIS, but I do know that killing innocent people for any reason is not Islamic according to my studies of Islam.

Peace.
Doesn't speak to Christianity any more than it does Hinduism, Judaism or Atheism..... which also comprises our American military.
How telling that you single out Christianity

Whose worse? guano, fakey jakey, duddy luddy, franco freak, rdean? they all use the same stpuid talking points from think progress huffy puffy, mspms. I dont think any of them had ever had an original idea.

Fallacy of false comparison, cutlets.

I can't find ONE SIGNATURE on this document indicating Ackbar bin-Izlami or any other muslim signed it....nor on the Constitution of the United States. They are just not there you dumb islamic bastard. When you going to change your name?
Signers%20of%20the%20Declaration%20of%20Independence_zpsssypv15l.jpg

It's hard to talk about something one isn't aware of. Boy looks like they can fit quite the terrorist organization inside that "church". What does it hold, 35 people?
One of whom fired 100 bullets and hit no one. So a religious terrorist kills no one. Care to total up the number killed by atheists? Like Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot?

100 bullets and hit nothing? Sounds like we found the NYPD marksmanship instructor.

They are viable, as are the African Christians who are mass murdering Muslims.

You are the type of fuck who wants to talk through his ass too about Lincoln, FDR, and the KKK.

You have any evidence that I talk about Lincoln, FDR or the KKK through my ass or are you just, once again, talking through your ass?
:lmao:
You talk through your ass all the time, yes. :)

I can't find ONE SIGNATURE on this document indicating Ackbar bin-Izlami or any other muslim signed it....nor on the Constitution of the United States. They are just not there you dumb islamic bastard. When you going to change your name?
That is not what I posted to at all, cutlets.

So now you are lying on top of posting a false comparison.

That is not what I posted to at all, cutlets.

So now you are lying on top of posting a false comparison.

The ONLY LIARS roaming these hereabouts are you gd liberals with your fallacies. You attack the USA from EVERY possible angle, mohammed.

Was there ever a trial in America to establish what took place on 9/11? No, there was not. So it has not been established in truth who was behind 9/11, "Muslims" or THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

So what kind of trial do you suggest? Criminal? Who would you charge? In fact there were civil trials at which the insurers who were on the hook for large claims tried desperately to establish that 9/11 was perpetrated by someone other than the 19 KNOWN hijackers. The plaintiffs failed miserably just as has the 9/11 "Truther" Movement which, in the end, turned out to be just another DVD & t-shirt selling scam populated by desperate DVD & t-shirt buying sheeple.
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - Charlie Veitch

Forum List

Back