The Chief administrator of EVERY VA facility that cooked the books should be fired

There was a Senator of Fox this morning stating that the reason the books were cooked like they were was so management could get bonuses. If that is true, that fits the definition of fraud. Yet Holder is not looking into this.

I will not be satisfied until I see massive firings at the VA.

I suppose so but I can't see where that would fix a thing in the short term, I would rather see them fix the systemic problem with all the funding it takes to do so rather than doing a witch hunt for culprits. It feels good to punish people for wrongs but I feel the veterans and their families should be first in all decisions, doing a bunch of immediate firings will probably add more chaos to the mix. Fix this shit and them worry about who needs to go away.

• Banned
I suppose so but I can't see where that would fix a thing in the short term, I would rather see them fix the systemic problem with all the funding it takes to do so rather than doing a witch hunt for culprits. It feels good to punish people for wrongs but I feel the veterans and their families should be first in all decisions, doing a bunch of immediate firings will probably add more chaos to the mix. Fix this shit and them worry about who needs to go away.

The problem that needs to be fixed IS the people that allowed or encouraged this shit to happen in the first place. They either encouraged this to happen or were oblivious to it. Either way, incompetent

The people of this country pay them to do a job. A Federal Job, to take care of our Veterans. At a minimum, if they failed at their job, THEY SHOULD BE FIRED............

At a maximum, they should be tried and imprisoned if they Falsified U.S. Gov't Documents to personal gain.

I do believe Falsifying Gov't Documents is a crime, and if you do the crime, you do the time.

That isn't a Witch Hunt. That is JUSTICE.

One, no one here knows what Holder is or is not doing on this. Period.

Two, everyone who cooked the books should be tried in federal court.

Immediately. This is a no brainer.

That's fine but it won't change the facts on the ground, and the root of the problem is too many vets and not enough money. Even the whistle-blowers say that much. Time to pay up boys. The bill has come due.
Bullshit lie...just like there wasn't enough money in the State Department regarding security for embassies and under Hillary's watch the IG uncovers $6 Billion missing.:eusa_hand:

Try again son.

The people of this country pay them to do a job. A Federal Job, to take care of our Veterans. At a minimum, if they failed at their job, THEY SHOULD BE FIRED............

At a maximum, they should be tried and imprisoned if they Falsified U.S. Gov't Documents to personal gain.

I do believe Falsifying Gov't Documents is a crime, and if you do the crime, you do the time.

That isn't a Witch Hunt. That is JUSTICE.

Perhaps but how does it immediately fix the problem? Massive firing at the VA just means more shit that the new people will not even get a handle on for 6 months, a year or ever. Like I said it' feels good to be out for justice but it does not really fix a thing at the VA that truthfully has been a mess for a very long time. We are dealing with a systemic problem, the focus needs to be on fixing it rather than politically motivated vengeance. For many we could just fire a bunch of people, have some hearings and everything would be good, the real problem is far more complex than that.

Simple question.

What emergency measures are now ongoing to ensure more don't die while waiting for service........................................

That should be the highest priority now. In the interim, they could easily pass emergency legislation to allow some to be seen outside the network.

Does anyone know about this part of the equation................

Forum List

Back