The Century of the Self

BlueSkies10

Jun 2, 2015
I like being me, unique if you prefer, but what I didn't know was that many others want to be themselves, and are still searching. Problem is, that big business has gotten into helping people find themselves. They're using Sigmund Freud's psychology to help people fulfill their inner desires, so to speak. But somehow, it has turned into a way to control people, regarding political democratic processes. It was however, amazing, to see the various extremes, that people went to, to find their individual desires, or individual self. Many have become lost, along the way. The secret being, that, The Almighty, Most Wise, All Powerful God, wants you to realize that you cannot find your way without HIS, Perfect Guidance. You must find yourself, in HIM, Alone!

The Century of the Self

Last edited:
I like being me, unique if you prefer, but what I didn't know was that many others want to be themselves, and are still searching. Problem is, that big business has gotten into helping people find themselves. They're using Sigmund Freud's psychology to help people fulfill their inner desires, so to speak. But somehow, it has turned into a way to control people, regarding political democratic processes. It was however, amazing, to see the various extremes, that people went to, to find their individual desires, or individual self. Many have become lost, along the way. The secret being, that, The Almighty, Most Wise, All Powerful God, wants you to realize that you cannot find your way without HIS, Perfect Guidance. You must find yourself, in HIM, Alone!

The Century of the Self

I am working on recovering from all the cash I have given my niece , whom just some days ago called me asking for money . I have given her money from savings ...... A small fortune, which I am going to slack on handing her money .

My bills are paid well ahead , now I going to take care of me and hopefully this late October or Early November enjoy a well deserved vacation . And I have the money to pay my bills ahead so my checks for I get on vacation will be free and clear. Then my vacation check I get , probably after I return to work will go to pay bills ahead the next month, or to start Christmas shopping .

My niece has been a good investment, and I practically raised her. Money when she was in high school to go out with friends, a few thousand for Nursing.,,.. And ect.....ect .... ect.

Am I big business? :)

Love my niece to death. I would be lost without her !

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back