The Case To Elect Abrams as Georgia Governor: Kentucky, 1 of the sickest most broke states expanded Medicaid after they elected Dem Gov, Georgia same?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If Brian Kemp truly cared about the women of Georgia, he would repeal his cruel six-week abortion ban. If Brian Kemp truly cared about the people of Georgia, he would expand Medicaid to save the 19 hospitals on the brink of closing. He won’t. Because Kemp doesn't care. Abrams cares, my friends!

If Brian Kemp truly cared about the women of Georgia, he would repeal his cruel six-week abortion ban. If Brian Kemp truly cared about the people of Georgia, he would expand Medicaid to save the 19 hospitals on the brink of closing. He won’t. Because Kemp doesn't care. Abrams cares, my friends!

How does a governor repeal a law passed by the state legislature, dumbass?

You also need to check your information regarding KY. Yes, they do have a Democrat governor but his attempts at expanding Medicaid have NEVER taken effect because of legal challenges and the state legislature overrode his veto this year and implemented a state work requirement for Medicaid.

Forum List

Back