The Brownshirt Party

Now Paul is back to his crackpot 9-11 tales

Paul has enough mold on his brain to make a quart of penicillin

Now Paul can sue me for definition of character

You can't sue someone for defining your character.

You can sue them for defamation of character, tho. Assuming you can prove their character analysis did some serious harm - monetary, usually.

You can't sue someone for defining your character.

You can sue them for defamation of character, tho. Assuming you can prove their character analysis did some serious harm - monetary, usually.

Well, paul can't sue me for harming something he does not have

I'd stop that right away actsnoblemartin, aside from the fact that it's an uncalled-for personal slur, you may get a ban. Now, step away from the computer and take several deep breaths then come back to the computer and hit the off button for a while.

Well, paul can't sue me for harming something he does not have

I would not sue you, I don't want your cats, your computer, or your mobile mansion.

crazy_cat_watching_tv.sized.jpg

e1cc19ad1bd4a52ce5fae79cfef5cc11.jpg

3279_Cat%20holds%20gun.jpg

kittybangbang.jpg

old-computer.jpg

AlOkeechobeeBikeRide5TrailerTrash.jpg

I originally came here merely to taunt RSR. It was at his invitation on another blog, after myself and many others have spent years responding to the same few subjects he is capable of writing about. Call in a habit or an obsession, I don't care. I call it a hobby.

I found the board interesting and it has become a hobby that has expanded beyond taunting my idiot neighbor. I admit that I jumped in without reading the rules and received a 10 day ban. No complaints. But after receiving a 3 point penalty for something not in the rules. I took offense. I perceived that a an abuse of Moderator power. I accept Avavtors explanation that the new owner changed the rules and he had been to busy to notice. I have no grudge against him.

I have read many of your posts. For the most part they are very well written, some what reasonable and thought out, but you come across to me as a person that supports the Bush mis-administration and all costs, willing to ignore logic about 9/11 to the point trying to mold excuses to back up their ridiculous conspiracy.
You aren’t alone. Many people do not want to believe that they people occupying the seat of government would attack it’s own citizens. I did not want to believe it. I felt no fondness for Bush and his bunch before 9/11. When I witnessed the collapses on tv 9/11, I found it hard to believe that 2 building fell from planes hitting them, it just didn’t feel right to me, but I did not elaborate on it. I knew nothing of Building 7 for along time. When a few different people tried to convince me that the gov’t was an inside job, I told them that they were crazy.

One day I was on my computer watching the 5 frame clip of the Pentagon attack, that the Pentagon released in March 2002. I then when to a site that had the frame clips separate. I was looking at Frame 2 which was the first frame with the fireball. I noticed that there was a white trail of exhaust above the ground leading into the fire ball. The exhaust was in the other frames after #2, but it was dissipating. I then took a close look at an enlarged frame #1.
http://www.boston.com/news/packages/underattack/news/pentagon_image_1.htm
I found the exhaust just above the right hand orange traffic cone. It is white an squiggly do to exiting a jet engine in a vortex fashion. Although the object with the jet engine is not 100% discernable do to the speed it was traveling and the dark background, I could nmake out the exhaust was coming from a rear mounted engine and the craft had a V shaped tail. I could also tell that it was nt a shiny silver commercial American Airliner with engines mounted on the wing midsection, an a large AA painted on the tail. That did it for me. I began looking at the whole 9/11 picture and I found many glaring holes in the official 9/11 story. Y

I do not expect you to change your mind. You are in your comfort zone and like many others, to investigate further would turn your world upside down and upset you to a point were you aren’t able to cope. Maybe things will become clearer to you in the future and you will be forced to deal with. I am forced to deal with it and I do. It is my nature to attempt to educate all that I can concerning the truth. I accept that many like yourself will not believe or attempt to examine. So I just say, “Next,” and move on.

Ohhhh. I see, you think I support Bush's escapades because I don't think that he and a cabal of what would have to be over 25,000 people in the know actually perpetrated 9/11?

Okay...

:wtf:

You think I support Bush because I take the word of structural engineers above Math Teachers and Intel guys? (You are talking to one guy who worked in that capacity in the Navy. They are not "infallible". Anybody with a modicum of past experience can see that from WMD reports.)

Your unfettered belief in blurry freeze-frames from a video is interesting, but not absolute evidence of anything at all. Imagine what they would have to do with the people that were passengers on a plane that supposedly didn't crash in order to keep their story secret... How many people would it take to make it all happen?

:shakes head:

Seriously, most conspiracies are not possible as the amount of necessary people that would have to take part would simply make the "secret" quite open. Smaller amounts would be needed for such things as Kennedy's assasination. That one makes more sense than the 9/11 attacks, and could actually be possible without changing human nature.

Ohhhh. I see, you think I support Bush's escapades because I don't think that he and a cabal of what would have to be over 25,000 people in the know actually perpetrated 9/11?

Okay...

You think I support Bush because I take the word of structural engineers above Math Teachers and Intel guys? (You are talking to one guy who worked in that capacity in the Navy. They are not "infallible". Anybody with a modicum of past experience can see that from WMD reports.)

Your unfettered belief in blurry freeze-frames from a video is interesting, but not absolute evidence of anything at all. Imagine what they would have to do with the people that were passengers on a plane that supposedly didn't crash in order to keep their story secret... How many people would it take to make it all happen?

Seriously, most conspiracies are not possible as the amount of necessary people that would have to take part would simply make the "secret" quite open. Smaller amounts would be needed for such things as Kennedy's assasination. That one makes more sense than the 9/11 attacks, and could actually be possible without changing human nature.

25,000????
Explain.

25,000????
Explain.

You need the people to kill the people that were "passengers" on the fake planes. You need the people that will shoot a missile at the Pentagon. You need the people that will control the airplanes that are actually going to hit the towers. You need people to set explosives in the towers and in the surrounding buildings you are going to selectively bring down. You need the people that will round up all the people that were going to "die" in the airplanes and take them secretly to somewhere else, it must be done before they get into the air or it will easily be seen on radar that something was wrong.

You need somebody that can magically make what is an airplane on radar disappear from earth entirely so that the rocket can hit the pentagon...

You need aircraft controllers who ignore that the plane taking off isn't the one that is supposed to be taking off (especially with AA on the tailfin there..)

You need entire airports full of people that somehow cannot see that they just put people on a plane that is being held by others.

Must I go on?

Before you are done there are thousands who have information on the ultra-secret plot.

I "exaggerated" a bit saying 25K, but it might even be low by the time it is done.

You need the people to kill the people that were "passengers" on the fake planes. You need the people that will shoot a missile at the Pentagon. You need the people that will control the airplanes that are actually going to hit the towers. You need people to set explosives in the towers and in the surrounding buildings you are going to selectively bring down. You need the people that will round up all the people that were going to "die" in the airplanes and take them secretly to somewhere else, it must be done before they get into the air or it will easily be seen on radar that something was wrong.

You need somebody that can magically make what is an airplane on radar disappear from earth entirely so that the rocket can hit the pentagon...

You need aircraft controllers who ignore that the plane taking off isn't the one that is supposed to be taking off (especially with AA on the tailfin there..)

You need entire airports full of people that somehow cannot see that they just put people on a plane that is being held by others.

Must I go on?

Before you are done there are thousands who have information on the ultra-secret plot.

I "exaggerated" a bit saying 25K, but it might even be low by the time it is done.

Probably nearer 50, 000, nearly everyone will tell someone and they will tell someone else, conspiracy on a massive scale, of course they all have to die before anyone else finds out.Paul Retard will never accept the truth of the matter.

Okay...

The bolded text - yes, exactly. The Stalinist Soviets used to murder the peripheral personnel working on Stalin's murderous projects simply to protect the conspiracy. I suppose the idea was that the core conspirators, Stalin's inner circle would keep the secret but someone who was involved in technical work might share what they knew with others.

I don’t give a crap what you do or do not believe. I know who I am, and who I was in the past. I can tell from your "Christian " remarks in your signature, and your war support that you are a screwed up plastic Christian. You come across as being on some kind of Power trip with your "Super" moderator title. I bet you have an ego the size of Texas and you must think that you are really special, just as you made up your own rule and gave me ‘3 points ‘ for a ‘Rule’ you pulled out of your butt. I checked the rules and your ego points were reversed.

So now you can prove that you are fair and debate, or you can prove me correct and make up a new rule to ‘punish me.’

If you have a problem with a moderator, or the way the board is moderated, feel free to contact one or both of the other two staff members via PM with your complaint.

A staff member's actions as a moderator are NOT subject to debate in a public forum. Period. End of story.

If you have a problem with a moderator, or the way the board is moderated, feel free to contact one or both of the other two staff members via PM with your complaint.

A staff member's actions as a moderator are NOT subject to debate in a public forum. Period. End of story.

Good call.

The bolded text - yes, exactly. The Stalinist Soviets used to murder the peripheral personnel working on Stalin's murderous projects simply to protect the conspiracy. I suppose the idea was that the core conspirators, Stalin's inner circle would keep the secret but someone who was involved in technical work might share what they knew with others.

There also was a history of people "diappearing" to help them out. In the US there is no such current history of people being killed on a wholesale basis by the government. If people disappeared in the old Soviet Union during Stalin's time it wouldn't immediately set off huge alarms saying, "Look over here!" people simply disappeared to often for that to be effective evidence of specific conspiracy.

There also was a history of people "diappearing" to help them out. In the US there is no such current history of people being killed on a wholesale basis by the government. If people disappeared in the old Soviet Union during Stalin's time it wouldn't immediately set off huge alarms saying, "Look over here!" people simply disappeared to often for that to be effective evidence of specific conspiracy.

I could be misreading you but I didn't cite the Soviet example to try and prove the existence of a conspiracy. What I meant was that in order to try and keep secret whatever he was up to, Stalin and his inner circle, would simply kill anyone who could leak the info. In a totalitarian state the ruler doesn't fear the ruled. If 9/11 was a LIHOP/MIHOP conspiracy it would have taken so many people to run it that the info would have leaked by now and i mean good evidence, not pure speculation. To avoid that happening a lot of those people involved would have had to be silenced. I don't recall reports of great numbers of federal government being reported missing.

I pretty-much agree with your reasoning. I've always said you couldn't have TWO people in a conspiracy in this country without one selling out for a plea bargain or a book sale.

When you get to the numbers required for a conspiracy the size of 9/11, it just ain't happening.

Forum List

Back