The Brownshirt Party

One has to speak to Paul on his level

I'm sure he'd get the message. It's - and this isn't directed at you, I'm thinking of someone else somewhere else - a bit like a poster continually banging on about fallacies as if he were marking an essay. I reckon I've learned more about logical fallacies from that forum than I ever learned from my grumpy philosophy lecturer. Problem is that no-one wants their posts graded and it gives him the impression of being an obnoxious little jerk. Best to simply use the fallacious claim and turn it back on the claimant and do so in a manner that shows every other reader exactly what happened. Forums are all about public irony. Don't you think? *

*see the bear trap there? ;)

i mean really, i prefer black shirts, brown is so icky...

The English "county" (rural aristocracy lite) have a saying about clothing, "Never brown in town". Must be why Moseley got such a shellacking when he took his minions into Whitechapel just before WW2 so he and his sad sack mates could insult the Jews. Pity for him the locals sorted him out. "Never brown in town old chap, never brown in town".

So much for ignoring me.

He is a member of an organization that stole their way into the White House, attacked the US on 9/11/01 murdering Americans.
That is Treason and Murder.
I bet when the noose is placed around his sorry neck, he will be a pile of sobbing shit.

You live a fantasy world and aren't bright enough to see it.

Oh yeah, you have been here longer than me....so does that mean I have to call you Sir or something?

Maybe you need to have the Banner Heading channged:
US MESSAGE BOARD
Where your voice Counts! (if you agree we some of us)

Have you seen the recent polls Paul

Things are not looking good for you

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...YyNDA2ZThlMTg=

Have you seen the recent polls Paul

Things are not looking good for you

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...YyNDA2ZThlMTg=

PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND

Should I care if 28% approve of your fuehrer?

one_bush.jpg

A majority do not agree with the surrender plan and losing the war asshole

Your party is going over a cliff - I hope you go along for the ride

A majority do not agree with the surrender plan and losing the war asshole

Your party is going over a cliff - I hope you go along for the ride

My Republican Party went over a cliff long ago, then began to destroy the United States as the Fourth Reich.

You are a "good" Nazi and I am an American.

............./´¯/)
............/....// .......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
.........../....// ....../......__...........__.......\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.....(-....(.0.).......(.0.).....-)
.././.../..../..../.|_...¡.........../_.................¡
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..\..........____........../
.\................\/../ ....\........................../
..\................./........\__________/
Fuck You Nazi!

I've often wondered about that. Since Marlowe died before Shakespeare, if Shakespeare produced work after Marlowe's death (from memory in a pub brawl in Deptford, London - I think), then it would have been reasonably easy to put the sword to that idea.

Sorry, thread drift I know.

I find the Hitler-Bush comparisons distasteful. Unless and until AWOL Bush and Five Deferments Cheney refuse to stand down at the end of their terms the comparisons are invalid. If they refuse to stand down and effectively mount a coup then the comparison will be valid.

Shakespeare is stylized in the Marlowe way because Shakespeare studied Marlowe. Not a hard connection to make. Unless you're a conspiracy theorists. THEN Shakespeare STOLE Marlowe's stuff.

Shakespeare is stylized in the Marlowe way because Shakespeare studied Marlowe. Not a hard connection to make. Unless you're a conspiracy theorists. THEN Shakespeare STOLE Marlowe's stuff.

Ah! Thanks Gunny I wasn't aware of that connection between Shakespeare and Marlowe. Makes sense. Looks like I make a bad conspiracy theorist I'm relieved to say.

That is one poll

I posted five

Where are your other four?

Never mind the quality feel the width eh? :badgrin:

If you actually clicked on the link - yes you have to clickand no, you're not allowed to close your eyes when the page opens - you'll see:

CBS News/New York Times Poll. April 20-24, 2007. N=1,052 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all adults). RV = registered voters

NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll conducted by the polling organizations of Peter Hart (D) and Neil Newhouse (R). April 20-23, 2007. N=1,004 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.1 (for all adults). RV = registered voters

Pew Research Center for the People & the Press survey conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International. April 18-22, 2007. N=1,508 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all adults). RV = registered voters

Want fries with that crow? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back