The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

BFD we have seen this for a very long time.Someone writes a critical book about a former President the author goes on the partisan media book promotion tour the partisans who don’t like the President in question foam at the mouth over it the book is released makes a big splash for about a week and is then quickly forgotten.

One hopes they also cover the failure of so called conservative media. Fox OAN and Newsmax are also responsible for the Trump administration's failures. They still lie and distort daily.

Oh, the irony

People have more on their minds than partisan gossip against Trump l. The criminal invasion of the country, communist indoctrination of children, medical tyranny, rampant inflation, the collapse of our energy industry, spiraling crime. If communist democrats think anyone but them will care about Trump gossip they are sadly mistaken.

So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

I know this is asking a lot, but the country needs you right now, folks.

Mac & Cheese,

I think you went two or three days without a Trump thread!!!! Little buddy, you must have been ready to explode. So much tension. So much obsession.....:D
Hi Trumpster! :hhello:

So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

Mac & Cheese,

I think you went two or three days without a Trump thread!!!! Little buddy, you must have been ready to explode. So much tension. So much obsession.....:D

Hummmm.....Mac & Cheese you're our #1 Trumpster. :lol: Little buddy, if you can find a Trump thread I've posted in the last 3-4 months I'll own it. But you've posted dozens. But that's okay.....I know your Trump obsession sends a thrill up your leg. :D

Mac & Cheese,

Hummmm.....Mac & Cheese you're our #1 Trumpster. :lol: Little buddy, if you can find a Trump thread I've posted in the last 3-4 months I'll own it. But you've posted dozens. But that's okay.....I know your Trump obsession sends a thrill up your leg. :D
:hyper:

Trump's 4 years brought peace and prosperity. Everything you would want in a presidential administration, second hand accounts of alleged opinions by members of the military and disgruntled political hacks notwithstanding. Sex and hatred sell books and they are in it for the fame and fortune. While lefties concern themselves with the former president's strong personality it's becoming increasingly obvious that the current president's personality is deteriorating. I guess we are in for another four years of attacking Trump while the Country endures race riots, high energy prices, high murder rates and thousands of disease ridden illegal aliens infiltrating our borders.

The US is not the first country to be destroyed by the Left.

Just the most stupid because we should know better.

truuuuump.png

BFD we have seen this for a very long time.Someone writes a critical book about a former President the author goes on the partisan media book promotion tour the partisans who don’t like the President in question foam at the mouth over it the book is released makes a big splash for about a week and is then quickly forgotten.
Dimwingers had a hero a few years ago who wrote the book that would take Trump down. Can’t even remember his name…..

So several authors are going to get rich by feeding snowflakes' insatiable, irrational hate-driven addiction by writing crap, and we are supposed to believe they are any more accurate than Barry's Russian Intel Service-authored propaganda, delivered by a Trump-hating ex-foreign spy, that Barrys used in his failed coup attempt....

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't forget that gets you through the front door for promotions for your good deed. By a large measure Generals are corrupt to begin with, it's why they're Generals. Military is somewhat like Hollywood, if you're part of the PROG-crowd you're open to a role.

Leftist books are self-serving BS all the way around. Fuck O'bummer never produced anything in his life, but just because he's PROG he'll be worth 100 million by year end.

The filthy Liberals have corrupted our education system, stole an election, turned our military leaders into traitors to the Constitution, promoted a race war, did away with our sovereignty, sold out our country to foreign interest, destroyed our economy and now the sonofabitches want to write books about it?

And they are also having the U.N. investigate 'systemic racism' in the U.S..
Their brand is DIVISION/CHAOS/WEAKNESS!!

The filthy Liberals have corrupted our education system, stole an election, turned our military leaders into traitors to the Constitution, promoted a race war, did away with our sovereignty, sold out our country to foreign interest, destroyed our economy and now the sonofabitches want to write books about it?

And they are also having the U.N. investigate 'systemic racism' in the U.S..
Their brand is DIVISION/CHAOS/WEAKNESS!!

Anything to kiss the ass of the Negroes. Every White Democrat has a brown stain around their mouth.

So these generals were so concerned that they planned to resigned if the situation turned bad during Trump's final months in office. I'm not totally buying it and wondering whether it makes sense? If they all resigned then come noon on January 20, 2021 wouldn't that leave in place military leadership totally loyal to Trump and not the new president? I haven't had time to mull this over but doubt I'll give it much more thought.

In order for a coup to work...
1) He would need the majority of both the house and the senate to go along with it, and write new laws enabling it.
2) He would need a majority of the Supreme Court, or would need the house and the senate to absolve the SCOTUS.
3) He would need the full support of the military brass.
And finally... he would need the support of the United States citizens.

And THIS - is the absolute nonsense people like MAC1958 are trying to convince you of.

Donald Trump had no more chance of a successful coup as Donald Duck.

Last edited:
trump apparently really fucked up some peoples heads....
None of this, from Escalator Day through this very moment, is actually about Trump.

Does that make any sense to you, on any level, to any degree, whatsoever?
We know. It's an assault against the people who voted for him. That's what makes it even more despicable and dangerous.

Forum List

Back