The books coming out on the Trump administration, and what has to happen now

Killed, thankfully not yet. Threatened, an entire branch of the government and the Vice President.

Congratulations, snowflake - you won. Here's your crown:

View attachment 513039
"Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence". Sounds like a threat.

I wonder if a mob broke into the whitehouse in 2020 and chanted they wanted to hang Donald Trump how snowflaky you'd get about that.

Killed, thankfully not yet. Threatened, an entire branch of the government and the Vice President.

Congratulations, snowflake - you won. Here's your crown:

View attachment 513039
"Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence". Sounds like a threat.

I wonder if a mob broke into the whitehouse in 2020 and chanted they wanted to hang Donald Trump how snowflaky you'd get about that.
I don't think they're told about any of the, uh, unsavory stuff that happened on Jan 6.

Or if they are told about it, I'm sure it was Antifa and/or BLM and/or the FBI that did it.

What a comfy, simple little existence that must be.

The more we learn of the Trump Administration, the more we will learn what a shit show it truly was.

Trump was always mentally, morally and intellectually unfit for the office.

He tried to run the Country like those he admired most: Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.

What saved this nation were the patriots in the executive branch that stifled and fought against Trump’s authoritarian tendencies and actions.

They are all heroes.

We will live with the malignancy that was Trump and the cancer of Trumpism for years to come.
We have given Xi and Putin the green light. We will align with them against you. As long as they stay away from us. Separate the nation. That will unfortunately make the Western Hemisphere like the rest of the world. Death will occur and it is overdue.

So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

I know this is asking a lot, but the country needs you right now, folks.

What we need to do is to get rid of these traitorous asshole yes men weak minded military leaders that survived the Obama purge and replace them with real leaders that understand their duty to protect the Constitution from Domestic Enemies.

Outside of the US military invading the South and killing Americans during the Civil War and the suppression of the Bonus Veterans in the 1920s protecting the assholes in DC that stole the election in 2020 was the most despicable thing our military has ever done.

So I guess there are three or four books coming out that outline some pretty disturbing stuff that allegedly took place in the White House between 2017 and 2021. More after that, no doubt.

Little I've heard about is surprising, given what we already know. But the details coming out about Trump's generals and their discussions on how to handle him if he went off the deep end are significant.

If this stuff is true, then this country REALLY needs these people to surrender their anonymity and speak out to confirm the reports. Yes, their lives will then be in danger, and those of their loved ones. But I hope they decide to speak on the record, and the same goes for the unnamed sources in the other books. Perhaps if enough of them speak out the danger will be reduced.

What we need to do is to get rid of these traitorous asshole yes men weak minded military leaders that survived the Obama purge and replace them with real leaders that understand their duty to protect the Constitution from Domestic Enemies.

Outside of the US military invading the South and killing Americans during the Civil War and the suppression of the Bonus Veterans in the 1920s protecting the assholes in DC that stole the election in 2020 was the most despicable thing our military has ever done.
I know, everybody is an evil liar except for Trump and his rubes.

Everyone else is lying, from the courts to the Justice Department to the Attorney General to the states to Republican election officials to United States Generals, and you guys only speak the truth.

What a comfy existence that must be.

1626360175892.png

Everyone else is lying, from the courts to the Justice Department to the Attorney General to the states to Republican election officials to United States Generals, and you guys only speak the truth.

Yeah, let's get this straight. A non-politician gets elected and upsets the apple cart but HE is the one that is corrupt, not our career politicians. You have to be pretty naive to believe that crap, but then again, I don't expect much common sense from Biden or Democratic voters.

Yeah, let's get this straight. A non-politician gets elected and upsets the apple cart but HE is the one that is corrupt, not our career politicians. You have to be pretty naive to believe that crap, but then again, I don't expect much common sense from Biden or Democratic voters.
Okay!

I don't think they're told about any of the, uh, unsavory stuff that happened on Jan 6.

'Unsavory'?

Bwuhahahahaha

You should really read the new thread I posted just minutes ago.

The DOJ just announced that the charges of Treason and Sedition against the participants in the 1/6 event have been dropped even from consideration because the actions of those involved do not rise to the level of the definition of those crimes. Instead, the DOJ has violated the Constitutional and Civil Rights of these people by denying them their right to a speedy trial, as people within the DOJ / those involved have said the DOJ has intentionally 'slow-walked' the judicial process.

The DOJ has kept US citizens in jail without bail for 6 months for 'trespassing', 'disturbing the peace', and vandalism'(which is what most of the 500 people are being charged with). Legal experts have confirmed the punishment for some of these crimes is a FINE, not incarceration without bail for 6 MONTHS!
- Funny, the DOJ could end up getting sued by the people they put and jail / mistreated, and end up having to pay.

:p

The filthy Liberals have corrupted our education system, stole an election, turned our military leaders into traitors to the Constitution, promoted a race war, did away with our sovereignty, sold out our country to foreign interest, destroyed our economy and now the sonofabitches want to write books about it?

What needs to happen now?

A good old fashion Book Burning led by the Troubled Troubadour Trumpybear himself, of course.

"Lies, Lies, its' all Lies" he'll say as he tosses volume after volume into the cleansing flames.

Mac & Cheese,

I think you went two or three days without a Trump thread!!!! Little buddy, you must have been ready to explode. So much tension. So much obsession.....:D

Last edited:
The filthy Liberals have corrupted our education system, stole an election, turned our military leaders into traitors to the Constitution, promoted a race war, did away with our sovereignty, sold out our country to foreign interest, destroyed our economy and now the sonofabitches want to write books about it?

They did all that and left themselves with a 50 50 Senate and a bare majority in the House?

Either they're stupid or.......

Forum List

Back