The BLM's demands

Politicallyinsane

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2019
106212238_1067623003631699_6231473615858592806_n.jpg

My opinion
1. Fuck no, 2. Sure no bail for the guy that murdered floyd, 3. Certainly agree, stupid use of prison space, 4. I believe in the death penalty and that includes the cop, 5. I agree. But maybe we should focus on teaching the truth instead of just about how evil whites are for a change?. 6. Agreed, 7. Idiocy,, 8. Maybe a little, 9. depends, 10. sure.

View attachment 356547
My opinion
1. Fuck no, 2. Sure no bail for the guy that murdered floyd, 3. Certainly agree, stupid use of prison space, 4. I believe in the death penalty and that includes the cop, 5. I agree. But maybe we should focus on teaching the truth instead of just about how evil whites are for a change?. 6. Agreed, 7. Idiocy,, 8. Maybe a little, 9. depends, 10. sure.
I have plenty of Free stuff to give around...When i run out of Free stuff, i will go back to Bass Pro Shops and buy some more.

View attachment 356547
My opinion
1. Fuck off. I never owned slaves. Fuck racist collective guilt. DiAngelo can suck my white taint.
2. Fine. No bail. Stay in jail until trial.
3. Agreed. And all drug offenders.
4. Agreed. I don't trust the state with that responsibility, but prisoners have the right to die.
5. We already have that. k-12 and scholarships. Bang-up job so far. Bunch of "educated" idiots running around demanding bullshit. I would agree to free education for needed professions/skills/trades but take your historical transgender tribal basketweaving lore degree and shove it up Warren Pocahontas' ass. Not paying for it.
6. Kick out all illegals first. Otherwise, fuck off. We will kill medicaid too if you don't.
7. Fine with me. Then ZERO gun laws and I get state of the art military weapons with zero restrictions. Felons too. Children too.
8. Agreed.
9. Fuck off, commies. Steal your own wealth. Don't use government to steal for you. If we get #7, good fucking luck, you filthy thieves.
10. Already have it.

View attachment 356547
My opinion
1. Civil War, paid 2. Makes no sense.3. Agree, someone wants their unit yanked, why do I care? 4. Death Penalty indeed 5. already exists. Public schools. are they really this stupid? 6. free healthcare means no healthcare. still are really stupid. 7. Not sure I know what that means. 8. no 9. Already happening. Jobs. start a business and take their money. 10. fk yes, got it already.

Last edited:
View attachment 356547
My opinion
1. Fuck off. I never owned slaves. Fuck racist collective guilt. DiAngelo can suck my white taint.
4. Agreed. I don't trust the state with that responsibility, but prisoners have the right to die.
5. We already have that. k-12 and scholarships. Bang-up job so far. Bunch of "educated" idiots running around demanding bullshit. I would agree to free education for needed professions/skills/trades but take your historical transgender tribal basketweaving lore degree and shove it up Warren Pocahontas' ass. Not paying for it.
6. Kick out all illegals first. Otherwise, fuck off. We will kill medicaid too if you don't.
7. Fine with me. Then ZERO gun laws and I get state of the art military weapons with zero restrictions. Felons too. Children too.
8. Agreed.
9. Fuck off, commies. Steal your own wealth. Don't use government to steal for you. If we get #7, good fucking luck, you filthy thieves.
10. Already have it.
Free education, just dont pay the teachers and professors, if they want kids to get free schooling then those people should work for free...Bet that FREE shit would end right there.

View attachment 356547
My opinion
8. Agreed.
10. Already have it.
Free education, just dont pay the teachers and professors, if they want kids to get free schooling then those people should work for free...Bet that FREE shit would end right there.
unions are demofks, and all they do is strike every year for more money. They cause the pain they wish to go away. self inflicted?

Slashing the budgets of police departments and boosting the budgets of other services could result in far fewer situations ending in violence.

View attachment 356547
My opinion

OMG What a laugh fest.

Could you explain to the non-American about the first point, what kind of reparation from whom and for whom.

Forum List

Back