Has the GOP been infiltrated by the left?

You're joking, right?

NATO has gotten stronger under Biden. They have fully backed us in our support of Ukraine.

What's more, NATO has grown by two new members.

All Trump ever talked about was disbanding NATO to make his lifelong love Putin happy.

NATO Nations’ Faith in U.S. Leadership Saw Biden Bump

NATO has done no such thing. The US is pouring money into it again because our allies are fucking deadbeats. Trump stopped that noise.

There is zero evidence that myth is true.

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her."

Sorry man, I don't have a point other than recognizing you for that kick ass avatar. Trump is a bad ass, you are right!

6. The others meh.
Thank you for proving my point.

Whatever Trump's supporters are, they are not conservatives. They behave more like old school communist sympathizing liberals.

210819-Schager-Children-of-the-cult-tease-duligq.jpg

Whatever Trump says!

You're joking, right?
NATO has gotten stronger under Biden. They have fully backed us in our support of Ukraine.
What's more, NATO has grown by two new members.
All Trump ever talked about was disbanding NATO to make his lifelong love Putin happy.

NATO Nations’ Faith in U.S. Leadership Saw Biden Bump

1. NATO loves Biden for giving $billions of military aid to Ukraine so they don't have to. Biden is a moron who should ensure the EU pays as much as we do. NATO is stronger because of Putin, not Biden, adding Sweden and Finland.

2. My post was correct. Bidens AFG retreat was a disaster.

3. I already showed you Stoltenberg congratulated Trump for making the NATO deadbeats pay up the $100b they were light, strengthening.

4. Trump was upset that the US was paying to keep US troops in the EU to protect them from Putin, while Angela Merkel was buying gas and oil from Putin to fund his military. Trump was right, the EU cut ties to Russian fossil fuels.

Ashley's diary says you are wrong.
Saying Ivanka is beautiful isn't a crime, showering with your daughter is. Jill is a POS for staying with Pedo Joe.

My adult life literally started in 1981 when Reagan took office. How is this possible when literally every year since Democrats have gone into negotiations demanding we spend more money than Republicans wanted to spend. Literally, as in EVERY YEAR. No exceptions.

Do Republicans suck? Absolutely. Are they fiscally responsible, not a bit. But spend more than Democrats? I have to know how you're counting that because I have no idea

I'm getting that info from actual numbers. The propaganda the right puts out is that the left are the big spenders. And they're correct. Democrats are big spenders. But they're not a big as Republican. Buy the end of Joes term, the see saw may be balanced. But only because of McCarthy's debt ceiling deal he made with Biden.

GOP, almost $23 trillion.. Reagan, HW. W, Trump....... Average $5.75 trillion per president.
Dems $11.5 trillion. Clinton, Obama, Biden........Average $3.8 trillion per president.

Thank you for proving my point.
Whatever Trump's supporters are, they are not conservatives. They behave more like old school communist sympathizing liberals.
Whatever Trump says!
Proving what point? If Trump committed crimes arrest him. Otherwise they're just "accusations".

Here's my take on Trump:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

I've been saying since 2016 that Donald Trump has always been a far left wing New York City limousine liberal and would lure you all into the far left cave.

Look at you now. Supporting and appeasing a KGB thug. Supporting protectionism. Opposing our allies. Whining about "The Establishment". Attacking law enforcement. Cheering his adultery.

Pretty prescient, eh?

I'm getting that info from actual numbers. The propaganda the right puts out is that the left are the big spenders. And they're correct. Democrats are big spenders. But they're not a big as Republican. Buy the end of Joes term, the see saw may be balanced. But only because of McCarthy's debt ceiling deal he made with Biden.

GOP, almost $23 trillion.. Reagan, HW. W, Trump....... Average $5.75 trillion per president.
Dems $11.5 trillion. Clinton, Obama, Biden........Average $3.8 trillion per president.

And yet 100% of the years since 1981 when I became an adult, Democrats have held up budget agreement to spend more money. That is a fact. I remember it, I followed every year. You can say words like propaganda all you want, but I remember EVERY YEAR.

I'm a math major and have an MBA in finance, it's not mathematically possible. I say you're reading the propaganda

2016:

Trump is going to be having the rubes repudiating everything they have ever professed to believe in.

That's why he chose to become a Republican instead of running as the Democrat he is. He sensed where the greatest weakness was. He knew the right wing goldfish were extremely vulnerable to his hucksterism.

He's going to march them right into the Left's cave and seal them in.

pied-piper.jpg

I've been saying since 2016 that Donald Trump has always been a far left wing New York City limousine liberal and would lure you all into the far left cave.

Look at you now. Supporting and appeasing a KGB thug. Supporting protectionism. Opposing our allies. Whining about "The Establishment". Attacking law enforcement. Cheering his adultery.

Pretty prescient, eh?

On the spending, everyone knows Trump did shit to control spending, Captain Obvious. So that's why you support Biden huh, fiscal conservatism

Look at you now. Supporting and appeasing a KGB thug. Supporting protectionism. Opposing our allies. Whining about "The Establishment". Attacking law enforcement. Cheering his adultery. Pretty prescient, eh?
Trump's accomplishments were all mainstream Republican.
Trump put sanctions on NordStream2 denying Putin income. (not supporting/appeasing him)
Protectionism vs Globalism, Trump chose America First, not China.
Attacking Law Enforcement, opposing allies? No clue what they refer to, hallucinations?

Your list needs a few links to get back to reality. Here's a dose of reality. 75% say the US is on the "wrong track", and this poll...
1694720046830.png

Biden is leaking gas, he won't make it to the 2024 start line...

One of Bidens kids is a liar and a druggies. So according to them, the other one must be an honest angel. lol

Forum List

Back