The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.
You know all this to be facts, do you?

Check it out yourself.
I did, and I don't see anywhere that anyone paid his way there or told him how to act, or to jump up and down and yell. Those are all YOUR assertions.

You don't read well do you. I said may of paid his way, I also highly suspect it.

You left out a main part:
Getting noticed by Republican pooh-bahs is nothing new for Michael. He appeared at a Rick Santorum event in 2012, where he declared Democrats “slave masters,” and has Glenn Beck’s seal of approval.

And no he's not the father of a terrorist. Instead he has been convicted of trying to kill people himself.
From the link in the OP:
Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”
No convictions. Sounds like democrats have it in for this guy and are quite willing to fabricate charges that can't be supported.

This man cannot be the only black person that has noticed the similarities between obama and Baron Samedi of vudu. This is in Florida, right? Samedi is a very familiar character in Carribean practice. Seeing obama as the devil is quite reasonable.
He left the plantation, so he's fair game, including slanderous accusations.

And no he's not the father of a terrorist. Instead he has been convicted of trying to kill people himself.
From the link in the OP:
Before he was winning attaboys from prominent members of the GOP, Michael ran with a vicious black-supremacist cult. In the early ‘90s, Michael and 15 other members of the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult were charged with conspiring in two murders, and even though his own brother testified that Michael stabbed a man in the eye with a sharp stick, he was let off by a Florida jury. In the decades since, he’s become a novel figure in South Florida, racking up criminal charges but no convictions and running a radio show that features his rants on “Demon-crats.”
No convictions. Sounds like democrats have it in for this guy and are quite willing to fabricate charges that can't be supported.

This man cannot be the only black person that has noticed the similarities between obama and Baron Samedi of vudu. This is in Florida, right? Samedi is a very familiar character in Carribean practice. Seeing obama as the devil is quite reasonable.

Democrats have it out for him so bad that they created a time machine and made him join a murderous cult in the 90's. Is there anything they won't do to destroy this man?

From the link in the OP:

The charges were made against him while he was a member of a black supremacist group, you stupid motherfucker.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

He used to be a Democrat?

From the link in the OP:

The charges were made against him while he was a member of a black supremacist group, you stupid motherfucker.
Apparently they didn't have much evidence against him, did they, you stupid faggot?

From the link in the OP:

Apparently they didn't have much evidence against him, did they, you stupid faggot?

Yeah. That's how the justice system works. Even though his cult leader was sentenced to 11 years they obviously couldn't prove he was involved even though his own brother claims he was.

From the link in the OP:

Yeah. That's how the justice system works. Even though his cult leader was sentenced to 11 years they obviously couldn't prove he was involved even though his own brother claims he was.
Ever consider the possibility that the jury didn't think his brother had any credibility?

Oh... well. When you put it that we he sounds like a Boy Scout.

All you say may very well be true, especially in regards to his favorable placement for photo ops, but isn't this just business as usual from both sides of the aisle?

Hillary pandered to every single special interest identity she could think of and Obama went to the church of a racist, anti-American hate preacher, so a little consistency in terms of principles might be nice.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

2 blacks for Trump does not a movement make.....LOLOLOLO

You're right. Most of them will choose the welfare check and free cell phone every time.

Just more lies and fake news from those that have been made irrelevant.

Your right, but his guy is a wacko. And he belonged to a wacko cult. Don't feel bad , there are many wackos with white skin as well.

From the link in the OP:

obama's own brother claims he was born in Kenya. How important is a brother's opinion anyway?

Just more lies and fake news from those that have been made irrelevant.

Not fake news. I understand your confusion about fake news, Trump supporters are use to it, they hang on every word he says like its gospel.

Forum List

Back