The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

No convictions. Sounds like democrats have it in for this guy and are quite willing to fabricate charges that can't be supported.

This man cannot be the only black person that has noticed the similarities between obama and Baron Samedi of vudu. This is in Florida, right? Samedi is a very familiar character in Carribean practice. Seeing obama as the devil is quite reasonable.
He left the plantation, so he's fair game, including slanderous accusations.

The charges were made against him while he was a member of a black supremacist group, you stupid motherfucker.
Apparently they didn't have much evidence against him, did they, you stupid faggot?

Yeah. That's how the justice system works. Even though his cult leader was sentenced to 11 years they obviously couldn't prove he was involved even though his own brother claims he was.

obama's own brother claims he was born in Kenya. How important is a brother's opinion anyway?

This has nothing to do about Obama. Its all about Trump now and the Pubs.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.
You're just racist. Angry that one has escaped the "plantation"...

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.
all the presidents had "certain" people sitting behind them,you think this just started?...

This jackwagon OP has the credibility of a $4 dollar bill.

Muslim, terrorist or foreign retard....has to be one of the three (or all three)

all the presidents had "certain" people sitting behind them,you think this just started?...

Not all of them were seated at numerous rallies advertising a website that refers to Cherokees as "KKK slave masters" and "hidden Babylonians". The dude is a nutjob. The least they could have done is research the guy before they seated him behind Trump the second time, let alone the third.

Not all of them were seated at numerous rallies advertising a website that refers to Cherokees as "KKK slave masters" and "hidden Babylonians". The dude is a nutjob. The least they could have done is research the guy before they seated him behind Trump the second time, let alone the third.
i agree but it doesnt take away what i said....they all seat "certain" people behind them....

See post #3. It's the same rally I already posted a picture of. You can see him behind Trump holding the same sign.

And no he's not the father of a terrorist.
Lol, I was referring to the guy at Hillarys rally, roflmao

I was pointing out that he's not just related to somebody accused of a crime. He has been directly accused of numerous crimes himself.

And what's this dude's beef with Cherokees? 99% of the things on his website are conspiracy theories about Cherokees. God knows they need to be taken down a peg.

I was pointing out that he's not just related to somebody accused of a crime. He has been directly accused of numerous crimes himself.
So what?

You are better than this partisan bullshit, Jim. Can you even bring yourself to say that this guy who has been placed in front of the camera at numerous Trump rallies is a nutjob and quite possibly a criminal?

You are better than this partisan bullshit, Jim. Can you even bring yourself to say that this guy who has been placed in front of the camera at numerous Trump rallies is a nutjob and quite possibly a criminal?
I could I guess if I was a mental health professional and had the time to directly observe his behavior.

But not based on internet rumor and clouds of bullshit.

Last night:

0822-blacks-for-trump-1.jpg

A little extra overkill here. From Feb, 2017

October, 2016:

He is a former Yaweh ben Yaweh cult member.

a "black, Christian version of Nation of Islam and their leader is responsible for the murders (some of them beheadings) of seven people, most from his own congregation."

On his webpage right now, it says: And: “YAHWEH BEN YAHWEH Taught Us To Vote Republican & is Now VINDICATED.”

Trump strategists: Let's see...at least a 100 million people across the world will be seeing images from this rally.

Let's put the guy who praises a murderous cult - one whose former leader beheaded people -- riiiiiiiight there on top of Trump's shoulder in one of the most prominent positions, and give his crazier-than-Alex-Jones website free advertisement. Again.

It just makes good sense.

This jackwagon OP has the credibility of a $4 dollar bill.

Muslim, terrorist or foreign retard....has to be one of the three (or all three)

Yep -- you should see the thing when the subject matter has anything to do with Jews.

Trump held up and kissed his sign back in October.

Then news stories came out about the guy...

The 'Blacks For Trump' Creator Was in a Cult That Conspired to Murder People'
Michael the Black Man' was in the Yahweh ben Yahweh cult and believes that Obama is Satan.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-for-trump-is-former-member-of-murderous-cult

So what does Trump team do? Put him behind him again and again. Masterful thinking!

I could I guess if I was a mental health professional and had the time to directly observe his behavior.

But not based on internet rumor and clouds of bullshit.

It's not internet rumor. The information I have is from a 2011 article. The website he promotes on his signs at Trump rallies tells the rest.

This is from the website his sign promotes:

"Gentiles & Blacks were in America 1st. before Cherokees & we don't owe them Reparations & even if so u only here help them until back on their feet Deut.21:17-18 & Rev.1lania Trump. Slavs hate Slovians!"

The dude is batshit. The liberal media didn't promote this website. He did.

It's not internet rumor. The information I have is from a 2011 article. The website he promotes on his signs at Trump rallies tells the rest.

"Gentiles & Blacks were in America 1st. before Cherokees & we don't owe them Reparations & even if so u only here help them until back on their feet Deut.21:17-18 & Rev.1lania Trump. Slavs hate Slovians!"

OK,

How does that make him a member of a cult?

Do you know what a cult is?

OK,

How does that make him a member of a cult?

Do you know what a cult is?

He was a member of a cult. He never denied that. But the leader was incarcerated for conspiring to kill 14 people. He denied his cancer-stricken mother life saving treatment because Yahweh ben Yahweh said to. She died in agonizing pain which led to his own brother leaving the cult. His brother later implicated him in the attempted murders he was accused of.

Forum List

Back