The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Since Obama inherited a dead economy from a republican and cut black unem0ploymemnt by nearly 10 percent while trump has cut it by less than 1, try that malarkey with someone who doesn't know the facts.
Unemployment was 7.6% when Barry Hussein took office.

We all know what Obama inherited son, so try again.

It is a fact. I know how those get you butthurt.

It is also a fact Obama inherited a depression and that unemployment rose to 10 percent because of Bush and when Obama left office he cut unemployment to less than 5 percent giving trump full employment and record job growth.

Actually, the only thing that saved the economy during Obama's reign was Boehner's Sequestration. On his own, Obama was failing big time. He should get on his knees and thank the Tea Party for rescuing him

No actually that was proven to have slowed the recovery and caused damage.

Republicans have themselves to blame for the slow economy, study says
Prestigious Study PROVES That Republicans Hold Blame For Sluggish Economy (STATS)
Republicans Are Responsible for Poor Economic Recovery, Study Says
Blame Austerity, Not Obama, For Slow Economic Recovery | HuffPost

Let me know when trump has made black unemployment equal to whites instead of double that of whites.

trump is the president now. Whataboutobama doesn't cut it. Especially when black unemployment was dropping for 7 years before trump sat his lard ass in the presidents chair. But since we want to play whataboutobama, maybe if Obama got a third term and a democratic congress for the last 2 years, black unemployment would be the same as whites.
Maybe you're a race hustling jackal.

Nah, but you're a race pimped idiot.

It is also a fact Obama inherited a depression and that unemployment rose to 10 percent because of Bush and when Obama left office he cut unemployment to less than 5 percent giving trump full employment and record job growth.

Actually, the only thing that saved the economy during Obama's reign was Boehner's Sequestration. On his own, Obama was failing big time. He should get on his knees and thank the Tea Party for rescuing him

Prestigious Study PROVES That Republicans Hold Blame For Sluggish Economy (STATS)

"Proven" by whom? Economic quacks like Paul Krugman?

The man who on Election Night 2016, predicted permanent depression upon the ascendancy of Donald J. Trump?

I suspect no Black person has ever had to live as a white person. Would that be correct?
Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
so sugartits who has the greater chance of making an nba team, me or you?
Probably you since I'm 5'11. And try talking about hockey, baseball, tennis, and golf since they are sports too.

"Proven" by whom? Economic quacks like Paul Krugman?

The man who on Election Night 2016, predicted permanent depression upon the ascendancy of Donald J. Trump?

I know that its hard for you right wingers to accept anything that does not confirm the lie you want to believe.

Since Obama inherited a dead economy from a republican and cut black unem0ploymemnt by nearly 10 percent while trump has cut it by less than 1, try that malarkey with someone who doesn't know the facts.

The only thng that was up during the holder/obama reign of terror was the knock out game.

IM2 believes all blacks should think alike. He's the classic house ni**er. Yassir massa, I be saying whatever yoos wan me to.

Nah, but what I do believe is that white motherfuckers like you don't get to determine what we think. The only true house negroes are black "conservatives." If we don't support trump we have to be house ******* and shit. That is some racist bullshit you motherfucking faggot and I wish I was standing in your face so I could bust you in your mother fuckling mouth for making that comment.

Keyboard Rambos are cute.:21:

The only thng that was up during the holder/obama reign of terror was the knock out game.

Yeah the white police knockout of unarmed blacks.

I suspect no Black person has ever had to live as a white person. Would that be correct?
Blacks live in a white dominated culture. Whites do not live in a black dominated culture. So then you can't try making an equivalence and be sane.
Probably you since I'm 5'11. And try talking about hockey, baseball, tennis, and golf since they are sports too.

5-11? really? I pictured you as a doppelgänger for Gary Coleman or Webster

IM2 believes all blacks should think alike. He's the classic house ni**er. Yassir massa, I be saying whatever yoos wan me to.

Nah, but what I do believe is that white motherfuckers like you don't get to determine what we think. The only true house negroes are black "conservatives." If we don't support trump we have to be house ******* and shit. That is some racist bullshit you motherfucking faggot and I wish I was standing in your face so I could bust you in your mother fuckling mouth for making that comment.

So are keyboard white boys posting racial slurs they'd never say to a black persons face.

5-11? really? I pictured you as a doppelgänger for Gary Coleman or Webster

Good. Keep thinking that way.

So are keyboard white boys posting racial slurs they'd never say to a black persons face.
Dude, you are the biggest racist on the board.

Welll.....my bio dad was 6'2" but the woman he had the affair with was barley 5 foot, so I only made 5'9. So when I see him on the other side I'll tell him next time he has an affair pick some one a little taller

It fell 3 points during Bushes final year and was still falling when Obama took over. Hit 10 in October 2009 and has been falling for over 10 years now.

Trumpybear is a con, man

That's happening less and less , however. Honky Police Officers are doing what they can, more and more, to avoid confrontations with black youths. They realize that young black men are America's official Sacred Cows who can not be questioned.

That's happening less and less , however. Honky Police Officers are doing what they can, more and more, to avoid confrontations with black youths. They realize that young black men are America's official Sacred Cows who can not be questioned.

Bullshit.

And what did obama holder do to those dept. that did

So are you Watching the Daytona today?

And what did obama holder do to those dept. that did

What they did was ignore crime and REAL election fixing like the Black Panther Party did in Pennsylvania in 2008.

The Black Panthers were in military garb banning non-Obama voters from the polls in the City of Philadelphia. As a result, Obama carried the city. The DOJ brought charges for rigging the election, but after Obama got in, they dropped the charges.

It fell 3 points during Bushes final year and was still falling when Obama took over. Hit 10 in October 2009 and has been falling for over 10 years now.

Trumpybear is a con, man

Yeah, every time you think they cannot be that stupid still to run with that malarkey, they surprise you.

Oh, do look out for "fell" and "falling", for it's falling on your toes, Boo.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back