The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Classic leftist race baiter.
Twitter
I don't think any of you right wingers can talk when it comes to race baiting. Whenever people can make a thread denigrating black names, they need to shut up about race baiting.

Why do whites like you think that if you use the same words and attach them to blacks that it means the same thing? Blacks and whites have a completely different experience in America and it reflects in the theology of black people. A black evangelical is not taught that god made it the black destiny to be enslaved by whites in order to turn away from the sinfulness and godlessness they lived in in Africa. Yet white evangelicals believe they are gods chosen and America was given to them by God and that slavery was necessary for blacks to find Christianity. 2 completely different beliefs. So 80 percent of black evangelicals will not support trump.

Here is an example of the difference.

Your understanding of what white evangelicals believe is as shortsighted and wrong as that against which you rail. It is no more accurate for you to say that "white evangelicals believe" than it is for a white person to say "black people believe". As you like to say, shut up until you learn better.

Not really, but it is expected that whites such as yourself will deny any such things about whites every time no matter how true they may be.

I, unlike you, do not claim to speak for anyone but me. That being said, I know enough white evangelicals to be able to say unequivocally that what you say "white evangelicals believe" is categorically false. There may be some somewhere that believe that garbage, but they are NOT mainstream and they are far from the majority. As I said, shut up until you learn. Just like you want people to grant you authority to say what black people think, grant someone else the authority to say what white people believe and quit trying to project what you think on them.

You can forget about trying that stale tactic. The you don't speak for all blacks crap whites like you always try when it is shown to them that blacks do not think like whites say we do goes nowhere here. MY COMMENTS ARE BASED ON POLLS DONE WITH BLACKS, COMMENTS IN BLACK FORUMS AND READING INFORMATION FROM BLACK ORGANIZATIONS. So I am not trying to speak for all blacks, I am speaking to what I have read coming from a majority of the black community. We don't like trump and when you guys want to brag about how 30 percent of blacks support him, you ignore the reality of what that 30 percent really means. If 30 percent of all blacks like trump. 2.5 times more blacks don't. That is what 70 percent equals when you divide it by 30 percent. So then I am speaking the truth as to the black view of the 2020 election whether you like it or not.

I won't shut up because unlike whites and black people, we blacks are consistently exposed to white people in all manners of social and professional situations. We have been educated in the manner of the white man. You have no understanding of the black community and much of what you claim about us is made up bullshit by whites who never spent any time with us. So I will speak on white evangelicals because I have associated with them. I have talked to them. I doubt if you have done so to the same extent with blacks. I don't need to be whitesplaned about things. It has been the view that blacks were enslaved so they could find Christianity. And that has been the view of white evangelicals. So you don't have to like it, you just have to accept that was the flawed thinking in the white evangelical church. Today that thinking manifests itself in supporting conservative policies and in fact during the Iraq war, evangelical pastors actually supported war.

So YOU need to understand that I come from a position of studying these things. I don't repeat crap off the top of my head. What I have said is true. What you don't like, I don't give a damn.

Name the mainstream white Evangelical leaders who TODAY espouse the view that Africans were enslaved so they could be converted. Then demonstrate that they represent, failing a majority, at least a significant minority of white Evangelicals. If you can't/won't, shut up about "white Evangelicals believe".

Also, quote me where I said Trump had 30% black support. Again, if you can't/won't, why are you trying to say I did?

You can read the links. And I used 30 percent as an example. I think you need to drop the fragility and catch what's being said.

Why do whites like you think that if you use the same words and attach them to blacks that it means the same thing? Blacks and whites have a completely different experience in America and it reflects in the theology of black people. A black evangelical is not taught that god made it the black destiny to be enslaved by whites in order to turn away from the sinfulness and godlessness they lived in in Africa. Yet white evangelicals believe they are gods chosen and America was given to them by God and that slavery was necessary for blacks to find Christianity. 2 completely different beliefs. So 80 percent of black evangelicals will not support trump.

Your understanding of what white evangelicals believe is as shortsighted and wrong as that against which you rail. It is no more accurate for you to say that "white evangelicals believe" than it is for a white person to say "black people believe". As you like to say, shut up until you learn better.

Not really, but it is expected that whites such as yourself will deny any such things about whites every time no matter how true they may be.

I, unlike you, do not claim to speak for anyone but me. That being said, I know enough white evangelicals to be able to say unequivocally that what you say "white evangelicals believe" is categorically false. There may be some somewhere that believe that garbage, but they are NOT mainstream and they are far from the majority. As I said, shut up until you learn. Just like you want people to grant you authority to say what black people think, grant someone else the authority to say what white people believe and quit trying to project what you think on them.

You can forget about trying that stale tactic. The you don't speak for all blacks crap whites like you always try when it is shown to them that blacks do not think like whites say we do goes nowhere here. MY COMMENTS ARE BASED ON POLLS DONE WITH BLACKS, COMMENTS IN BLACK FORUMS AND READING INFORMATION FROM BLACK ORGANIZATIONS. So I am not trying to speak for all blacks, I am speaking to what I have read coming from a majority of the black community. We don't like trump and when you guys want to brag about how 30 percent of blacks support him, you ignore the reality of what that 30 percent really means. If 30 percent of all blacks like trump. 2.5 times more blacks don't. That is what 70 percent equals when you divide it by 30 percent. So then I am speaking the truth as to the black view of the 2020 election whether you like it or not.

I won't shut up because unlike whites and black people, we blacks are consistently exposed to white people in all manners of social and professional situations. We have been educated in the manner of the white man. You have no understanding of the black community and much of what you claim about us is made up bullshit by whites who never spent any time with us. So I will speak on white evangelicals because I have associated with them. I have talked to them. I doubt if you have done so to the same extent with blacks. I don't need to be whitesplaned about things. It has been the view that blacks were enslaved so they could find Christianity. And that has been the view of white evangelicals. So you don't have to like it, you just have to accept that was the flawed thinking in the white evangelical church. Today that thinking manifests itself in supporting conservative policies and in fact during the Iraq war, evangelical pastors actually supported war.

So YOU need to understand that I come from a position of studying these things. I don't repeat crap off the top of my head. What I have said is true. What you don't like, I don't give a damn.

Name the mainstream white Evangelical leaders who TODAY espouse the view that Africans were enslaved so they could be converted. Then demonstrate that they represent, failing a majority, at least a significant minority of white Evangelicals. If you can't/won't, shut up about "white Evangelicals believe".

Also, quote me where I said Trump had 30% black support. Again, if you can't/won't, why are you trying to say I did?

He won't do any of that. He won't even try, he knows that the shit he says, is just shit.

You can read the links. And I used 30 percent as an example. I think you need to drop the fragility and catch what's being said.

I know of no mainstream white evangelicals saying today that Africans were enslaved so they could be converted. You said that "white evangelicals believe". That means that at least most of them have to believe it now. If you want the kind of credibility you've been complaining you're not getting, prove it.

It's interesting that you complain about somebody being fragile when you go berserk if anyone challenges you. At least you admit your comment was false because you know I never said it.

Last edited:
Ain't no way on earth is black support for trump 80 percent.

I don't believe that it is 80 percent among any demographic.

White evangelicals.

Makes sense.
Black evangelicals?

But that's what you do. You are not just talking about whites, you are talking about different ethnic groups. As there are differences in meanings to you, there are differences in meaning to them. Like it or not, america started from Britain. And then spread out from there. What we have is a nation that has an individuals or individuals that mess with an individual or individuals. If we have that, then everyone can mess with everyone else. Yet people get upset about that. If I spout any issue gender, sexual identity or other groups there are people who do not like it. Yet they will mess with someone or some others themselves. Employment is the most important thing for it is survival. If someone is not going to be tolerated unless a total bum, then what reason does he/she have to promote the nation? There are people like yourself an many more who will take this to their death. There are even people who will take this to after death.

Forum List

Back