The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Let me know when trump has made black unemployment equal to whites instead of double that of whites.

Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

Lowest unemployment in history for blacks under President Trump.

The Hussein has record high unemployment for blacks. Is that putting blacks first?
Since Obama inherited a dead economy from a republican and cut black unem0ploymemnt by nearly 10 percent while trump has cut it by less than 1, try that malarkey with someone who doesn't know the facts.
Unemployment was 7.6% when Barry Hussein took office.

We all know what Obama inherited son, so try again.

Wow....most blacks will vote democrat....Stop the presses!

MalcomXChumpsForVoting.jpg

And that's what he'd be saying to blacks who are republican today. It's not 1963 son.

The Hussein has record high unemployment for blacks. Is that putting blacks first?
Since Obama inherited a dead economy from a republican and cut black unem0ploymemnt by nearly 10 percent while trump has cut it by less than 1, try that malarkey with someone who doesn't know the facts.

It is a fact. I know how those get you butthurt.

Let me know when trump has made black unemployment equal to whites instead of double that of whites.

Did Bambi do that?
Nope, but he also did not go around bragging about how unemployment for blacks is low to everyone therefore blacks should vote for him. Instead he kept saying there was work to do. So since you white racists want to bring this up all the time like we are just supposed to vote for trump because he says this over and over, understand the majority black position on this matter.

IM2 will proudly support Racist Mike Bloomberg

I will vote for him before I will vote for trump.

You will vote for redlining, stop and frisk, they all look alike Bloomberg over someone who created Opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods.

The large majority of opportunity zones are in rural all white towns. trump is gutting civil rights and appointing racist judges. I will only vote for Bloomberg if he ends up being the nominee. And

2016-10-08T15-03-07-966Z--1280x720.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg

They did admit they did it!

It is also a fact Obama inherited a depression and that unemployment rose to 10 percent because of Bush and when Obama left office he cut unemployment to less than 5 percent giving trump full employment and record job growth.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg

It is also a fact Obama inherited a depression and that unemployment rose to 10 percent because of Bush and when Obama left office he cut unemployment to less than 5 percent giving trump full employment and record job growth.
Hey Dummy, the RECESSION, not depression, ended in June 2009 before Barry enacted anything.

Barry told America if he didn't get his "stimulus" unemployment might reach 8%. He got it, pissed it away, and HIS unemployment rate hit almost 10%.

Barry sucked. Stop trying to blame others for his failures, Dummy.

IM2 will proudly support Racist Mike Bloomberg

I will vote for him before I will vote for trump.

You will vote for redlining, stop and frisk, they all look alike Bloomberg over someone who created Opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods.

The large majority of opportunity zones are in rural all white towns. trump is gutting civil rights and appointing racist judges. I will only vote for Bloomberg if he ends up being the nominee. And

2016-10-08T15-03-07-966Z--1280x720.1200;630;7;70;5.jpg
ya can't gut the civil rights of Blacks with out gutting the civil rights of whites at the same time. So to think you belong to some sorta victim class is ridiculous.
And as far as rights being gutted
!st and 2nd amendments are being gutted every where liberalism can get a foot hold

Did Bambi do that?
Nope, but he also did not go around bragging about how unemployment for blacks is low to everyone therefore blacks should vote for him. Instead he kept saying there was work to do. So since you white racists want to bring this up all the time like we are just supposed to vote for trump because he says this over and over, understand the majority black position on this matter.

Got it, more excuses for your inept Obambi

Actually, the only thing that saved the economy during Obama's reign was Boehner's Sequestration. On his own, Obama was failing big time. He should get on his knees and thank the Tea Party for rescuing him

IM2 believes all blacks should think alike. He's the classic house ni**er. Yassir massa, I be saying whatever yoos wan me to.

trump is the president now. Whataboutobama doesn't cut it. Especially when black unemployment was dropping for 7 years before trump sat his lard ass in the presidents chair. But since we want to play whataboutobama, maybe if Obama got a third term and a democratic congress for the last 2 years, black unemployment would be the same as whites.

maybe if Obama got a third term and a democratic congress for the last 2 years, black unemployment would be the same as whites.

Maybe.

The unemployment would be an equal 16% across all ethnic groups. Equality and equal misery, like they have in Venezuela and Cuba

trump is the president now. Whataboutobama doesn't cut it. Especially when black unemployment was dropping for 7 years before trump sat his lard ass in the presidents chair. But since we want to play whataboutobama, maybe if Obama got a third term and a democratic congress for the last 2 years, black unemployment would be the same as whites.
Maybe you're a race hustling jackal.

Forum List

Back