The BITCH is after Bernie! Weiner Bites Bernie: Mr. Abedin Flashes Hillary Plan to Delegitimize Him!

There's a difference between giving out welfare without anything in return and investing in ones country....

basic economics! Building roads, bridges and educating our youth is a investment worth doing!

And then there is funding for basic education, rehabs, defense, Social Security, Medicaid, Obamacare...We cannot afford it all.

Clinton balanced the budget without cutting a single cent out of infrastructure, science, or education. We can cut some of the medicare, and work on removing bases.

I think investing in infrastructure, science and r&d that creates jobs is the most important thing we can do.

Oh, that was when presidents were making out budgets. Ok. There is a big difference between Bill and Hill, Bill could budget and lead. Hill's first budget item as SOS was to buy Crystal stemware for the State Department. One of her last budget items was denying more security for Benghazi. And she wants to be CIC.

I thought Newt did that with the Republican Congress and shamed Blow Job into going along with it!
Yes, that's right. It was part of Newt's contract with America.

BJ didn't do shit, ....well he did diddle Monica for a few years!

And then there is funding for basic education, rehabs, defense, Social Security, Medicaid, Obamacare...We cannot afford it all.

Clinton balanced the budget without cutting a single cent out of infrastructure, science, or education. We can cut some of the medicare, and work on removing bases.

I think investing in infrastructure, science and r&d that creates jobs is the most important thing we can do.

Oh, that was when presidents were making out budgets. Ok. There is a big difference between Bill and Hill, Bill could budget and lead. Hill's first budget item as SOS was to buy Crystal stemware for the State Department. One of her last budget items was denying more security for Benghazi. And she wants to be CIC.

I thought Newt did that with the Republican Congress and shamed Blow Job into going along with it!
Yes, that's right. It was part of Newt's contract with America.

BJ didn't do shit, ....well he did diddle Monica for a few years!
Okay, so it was Newt.

There's a difference between giving out welfare without anything in return and investing in ones country....

basic economics! Building roads, bridges and educating our youth is a investment worth doing!

He did. Matthew lives under a bridge and just happened to see a piece of paper blowing by. It was the democrats lies about Clinton. He hasn't stopped repeating the nonsense since

We could pay for the living wage through doing away with every other form of welfare. Just one card = a lot less government workers to pay in the long term. haha

He did. Matthew lives under a bridge and just happened to see a piece of paper blowing by. It was the democrats lies about Clinton. He hasn't stopped repeating the nonsense since

We could pay for the living wage through doing away with every other form of welfare. Just one card = a lot less government workers to pay in the long term. haha
Just just renamed welfare but changed NOTHING with this dumbass post. The end result is the same.
Good grief you're an idiot

320,000,000 x $10,000 per year = 3,200,000,000,000/year or three point two trillion dollars per year to give everyone a basic living wage.

Everyone over the age of 18 would have to become educated and they'd have to use some of this to do so. It doesn't matter if it is a community college or trade school of course!

Once they're educated then they can choose to have a job to earn more money!!!! ;) Hopefully by this time much of the food production will be done by robots.

The good things 1. end of fafsa, 2. end of food stamps, 3. end of ssi, ssd, etc. So we would make up for it by not having to give those out! The good things would be is no one would go without food or shelter.

Between SSI, Medicare, etc = most of our debt.
There are always those who refuse to work. What do we do with them?

How many of them are there? Got a number?

Forum List

Back