Take Notice Press: Donald Trump Personally Humiliates Chuck 'Sleepy Eyes' Todd On Twitter Tonight

Trump should let these comments roll off his back. Going into a tirade whenever he gets insulted is not presidential.

Trump should let these comments roll off his back. Going into a tirade whenever he gets insulted is not presidential.

If he wins the nomination I want him to slam Hillary 24 hours a day, 7 days aweek. I want him to go all the way and point out all the crap to the American people he can throw at Hillary.

You must be a rabbid dog to the media or they will destroy you.

Oh my. A dummy said something dumb on twitter. What a shock.

If he wins the nomination I want him to slam Hillary 24 hours a day, 7 days aweek. I want him to go all the way and point out all the crap to the American people he can throw at Hillary.

There's better ways to counter someone. Just keep reiterating her lack of accomplishments, scandals and lies.

There's better ways to counter someone. Just keep reiterating her lack of accomplishments, scandals and lies.

But that wouldn't stroke the Jr High mentality of his supporters. That's the only reason they like him.

But that wouldn't stroke the Jr High mentality of his supporters. That's the only reason they like him.
Think I need a link for the Jr. High mentality comment.

Think I need a link for the Jr. High mentality comment.

Who but someone in Jr High could believe this is a potential president?

Forum List

Back