The big picture: Global Authoritarianism

Hahaha…you scared ass pussy….you can’t answer the question because you know the “far right” shouldn’t dare make deals with this nations enemy, the far left.…you long for some bullshit utopian feel good unity….FUCK THAT!
We’re too different now…you fucked up and flooded this nation with wetbacks, foreigners, faggots, weirdos, atheists and the like…..FUCK THEM ALL!
thanks for proving my point.....i didnt think you would...but you did...."if you dont like what i like etc etc.....by the way your cousins on the far left feel that they shouldnt make deals with this nations enemy the far right.....you asswipes are a lot a like.....

BrokeLoser asked you a legit question that you failed to answer and just babbled platitudes instead
the reason you and the loser cant see what i said because you both are from the far right.... the die hards on both sides wont compromise with anyone unless you suck their asses...you know it and he knows it too....

thanks for proving my point.....i didnt think you would...but you did...."if you dont like what i like etc etc.....by the way your cousins on the far left feel that they shouldnt make deals with this nations enemy the far right.....you asswipes are a lot a like.....
Harry, you are hacking the context of my premise because you have no balls…Why is it that you can’t give a concise answer to such a simple question?
Here, save face a try harder.
”What is it that these far right folks stand for that you think they should compromise with the left on?”
I’m asking for your opinion.”

Harry, you are hacking the context of my premise because you have no balls…Why is it that you can’t give a concise answer to such a simple question?
Here, save face a try harder.
”What is it that these far right folks stand for that you think they should compromise with the left on?”
and i told you.....you guys wont compromise with anyone who you think are the enemy,unless you get what you want and fuck what they want......but dont worry your cousins are the same way with you guys.......

and i told you.....you guys wont compromise with anyone who you think are the enemy,unless you get what you want and fuck what they want......but dont worry your cousins are the same way with you guys.......
Hahaha…this is comical…you are so paranoid to answer the question…are you sure you still have a scrotum?

Last edited:
ok lets try this....what the far right stand for the far left cant stand....what they stand for you people hate....so like i have been saying there is no compromising with you asswipes.....if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe....fuck you....is that good?....

ok lets try this....what the far right stand for the far left cant stand....what they stand for you people hate....so like i have been saying there is no compromising with you asswipes.....if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe....fuck you....is that good?....
Oh Nutless One…let me basically answer for you.
The “Far Right” stands for and defends America…they aim to protect and preserve America’s culture, our history, our value system, America’s traditions, principles, morals…law and order, our sovereignty…..etc etc
So tell us, what should they compromise with the Left on?
Wetbacks?
More faggotry?
Chicks with dicks?
More free shit for degenerates and Mexico’s filth?
Decriminalization?
Baby killing?
Drugs?

Come on, find your sack and be honest.

the reason you and the loser cant see what i said because you both are from the far right.... the die hards on both sides wont compromise with anyone unless you suck their asses...you know it and he knows it too....
You have not answered his question

Lol, This is exactly why I said you or the GOP will not in any way abandon Trump no matter what he does.

The truth of the matter is that you will give him the benefit of the doubt, no matter how far-fetched your excuses are. He can stand on a stage, hold a joint press conference, tell you he believes Putin over his own intelligence community, and you will still say "it is a gaffe", or "what about when Biden did this thing".

Pathetic!!
It's how cults work.

The domestic political reactions to the ugly events in Ukraine have exposed something that I don't think I've been seeing clearly enough.

As we know, authoritarians, terrorists and criminals often ultimately get their way by having the sheer will to do things that more decent people wouldn't even think of doing. They ignore common laws and rules of behavior, create delusional justifications for their behaviors, and then just maul others with the force of their will. That's what Putin is doing right now. This is who he is.

And there are obviously many in America and globally who are sympathetic to his behaviors. They would clearly rather attack those he's attacking than harshly criticize this murderous thug. So I'm thinking maybe it's time to replace a term I often use -- "Tr......pism" -- with a term that would more accurately describe the larger, macro picture: Global Authoritarianism. The free world, represented (at least to a degree) by NATO, will have its hands full as it takes on an adversary who will do absolutely anything to "win", while the free world is trying to play by the rules of decency.

This issue was noticed and discussed a couple of years ago, as people who think alike tend to gravitate towards each other:

OH brother...there is always bad guys out there. The bad guys don't tend to bother the US and our allies though when we have a strong leader that they think will thump them. When we put in weak and/or corrupt leaders like Biden and Obama, and we get attacked everytime. Putin attacked because Putin did not worry about being thumped by his puppets Obama and Biden coming after him. OH and FYI, I bet again Biden got richer recently to insure that it was all ok to invade.

The Trump Playbook: (Not specific to this moron, of course, he is just following the script)

It is a common mistake to treat populism as an ideology. It is better understood as a technique for seeking power that is compatible with a nearly limitless range of specific ideologies. Virtually any obstacle to autocratic rule can be characterized as another trick of the corrupt elite, and virtually any move to concentrate and amass power in the hands of the populist ruler can be justified as necessary to defeat the rich and powerful and protect the people. Populism’s adaptability is its strength: it can be deployed anywhere, because in the hands of the power hungry, resentment against the elite can be mobilized everywhere, especially in the many countries where economic inequality has spiked.

Polarization warps the relationship between followers and their leaders. In a healthy democracy, citizens can support or oppose a given leader on a certain issue without necessarily feeling the need to support him or her on every issue. But when politics become deeply polarized, a populist leader redefines what it means to agree. As the representative of the people in the fight against the elite, the populist leader maintains the right to decide which views define membership in the true citizenry. That is why so many populist leaders manage to extract from their followers complete and unconditional loyalty to all their views—even those that contradict the ones they espoused the day before.

The domestic political reactions to the ugly events in Ukraine have exposed something that I don't think I've been seeing clearly enough.

As we know, authoritarians, terrorists and criminals often ultimately get their way by having the sheer will to do things that more decent people wouldn't even think of doing. They ignore common laws and rules of behavior, create delusional justifications for their behaviors, and then just maul others with the force of their will. That's what Putin is doing right now. This is who he is.

And there are obviously many in America and globally who are sympathetic to his behaviors. They would clearly rather attack those he's attacking than harshly criticize this murderous thug. So I'm thinking maybe it's time to replace a term I often use -- "Tr......pism" -- with a term that would more accurately describe the larger, macro picture: Global Authoritarianism. The free world, represented (at least to a degree) by NATO, will have its hands full as it takes on an adversary who will do absolutely anything to "win", while the free world is trying to play by the rules of decency.

This issue was noticed and discussed a couple of years ago, as people who think alike tend to gravitate towards each other:

Thanks, but you are very confused. While you are correct that the globalists are busy with the Great Reset, Trumpism is the opposite of Global Authoritarianism. As Trump's biggest fan, I would know.

Regards,
Jim

Oh Nutless One…let me basically answer for you.
The “Far Right” stands for and defends America…they aim to protect and preserve America’s culture, our history, our value system, America’s traditions, principles, morals…law and order, our sovereignty…..etc etc
So tell us, what should they compromise with the Left on?
Wetbacks?
More faggotry?
Chicks with dicks?
More free shit for degenerates and Mexico’s filth?
Decriminalization?
Baby killing?
Drugs?

Come on, find your sack and be honest.
are you that stupid?.....did i not just tell you that you assholes couldnt compromise on anything?...you are a fucking racist loser....you look at everything one way.....unless someone is like you...nothing is going to get done...you are to much a pussy to get the fuck out of place you cant stand being in....why dont you find your sack and be honest and just say your stuck in California and there aint a dam thing you can do about....

are you that stupid?.....did i not just tell you that you assholes couldnt compromise on anything?...you are a fucking racist loser....you look at everything one way.....unless someone is like you...nothing is going to get done...you are to much a pussy to get the fuck out of place you cant stand being in....why dont you find your sack and be honest and just say your stuck in California and there aint a dam thing you can do about....
Dementia has got you hasn’t it….why are you so scared to tell us what Far Right Conservatives should compromise on?
This shit keeps getting weirder.
Is it because you know they shouldn’t compromise on anything but you can’t find the balls to say it?

Dementia has got you hasn’t it….why are you so scared to tell us what Far Right Conservatives should compromise on?
This shit keeps getting weirder.
Is it because you know they shouldn’t compromise on anything but you can’t find the balls to say it?
the only thing i would like to see you assholes compromise on with the far left is....a place for both of you to go to and kill each other....and you guys probably couldnt even do that....i bet you cant leave California because your woman is saying no right?.....

Forum List

Back