Biden making a lame excuse for Graham to ignore his own corruption......"we were buds, real good friends, how can you do this?".

This sounds like a real Mafioso appeal if I ever heard one!

Biden is right up there with the Clinton’s when it comes to corruption...
Of all the supposedly shocking revelations that have emerged from the impeachment hearings this week, here’s one that the Democrats in Congress hope you don’t hear about: The Obama White House knew that Hunter Biden’s extremely lucrative appointment to the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, which occurred the month after his father was named the administration’s “point person” on Ukraine, reeked of corruption — and they didn’t do anything about it.
I can’t imagine how bad it would be if he were president.

Obama administration knew Hunter Biden was shady, witness admits

only a moderate can beat Trump. just sayin.

Biden/Buttigieg would crush Trump/Pence

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Let us start with the fact that top Internet and social media search topics are "Creepy Joe" and "Joe Biden age." This is not launching a campaign from a position of strength. Despite his best efforts to inoculate himself from political mistakes, Joe Biden is simply the wrong guy in the wrong year.
Don't quit your day job, kid. Political punditry is clearly not your strong suit.

David Avella: Joe Biden is going to lose, early and big

I had to take a screen shot because this is so hilarious, ridiculous, and ignorant. As things stand at this very moment, there is literally no scenario were President Trump could be "crushed". None. The economy is experiencing unprecedented prosperity. The borders are being secured. Liberty is being expanded.

And although the left hates all of those things, true Americans love them. It would take a massive collapse of the economy, a serious international crisis (we're talking nuclear weapons type of crisis), etc. for Trump to get "crushed".

He might lose, but there is exactly 0.00% chance of him getting "crushed" unless something significant were to happen between now and then.

Forum List

Back