Considering that:

A. The American people recognize Barack Obama as the worst president of the modern era

and

B. That Hitlery Clinton got her ass handed to her in a HUGE way by President Trump

one would think that the left would want to run someone that wasn't part of the failed Obama regime :dunno:

Biden expands lead over rivals for 2020 U.S. presidential nomination despite lack of support from millennials: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

I have news. The American people include more than you Trumpettes.

Any list on best presidents will include Obama in the top twenty.

Your lies only work with dumbass Trump supporters.

Trump is battling Buchanon lost last place.

Any list on best presidents will include Obama in the top twenty.
E6977A2A-FD9F-4866-88E4-1649DDEFC97C.gif

Considering that:

A. The American people recognize Barack Obama as the worst president of the modern era

and

B. That Hitlery Clinton got her ass handed to her in a HUGE way by President Trump

one would think that the left would want to run someone that wasn't part of the failed Obama regime :dunno:

Biden expands lead over rivals for 2020 U.S. presidential nomination despite lack of support from millennials: Reuters/Ipsos poll - Reuters

SO, Joe is one step closer to BECOMING the political opposition candidate the democrats have already impeached Trump for trying to harm changing the election for personal gain by Biden becoming the most popular candidate on the Left thereby showing Trump never gained nothing? o_O

1. To be fair, many people felt that President Obama was what this country needed. If it had been legal, he would have easily won a third term.

2. Vice President Biden is a very old and confused man, but many Dems feel that he can beat President Trump. So they are supporting him. I have just read that he is doing very well among a certain demographic (the one that turned out in huge numbers for Candidate Obama).

3. The Dems have only one goal: To kick out President Trump. In any case, they realize that a President Biden would be a figurehead, with the government being run by eager young progressives.

4. If there is a debate between President Trump and Candidate Biden, the former would be able to totally humiliate the latter. But who knows? Maybe President Trump would decide to earn praise by laying off the old, pitiful guy.

"President Bernie Sanders" sounds good to me. it sounds liberating!

Bernie is a man of courage who will beat the biggest bully we've ever had as president

BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!

It is appalling that after 18 years Joe Biden still refuses to admit he was dead wrong on the Iraq War, the worst foreign policy blunder in modern American history

It’s a fact that months after the invasion began, he said on the Senate floor (he does know there are cameras, right?) that “I voted to go into Iraq and I'd vote to do it again.”

The facts here are clear. The repeated attempt by Joe Biden and his surrogates to obfuscate them is deeply unethical, but it’s also revealing. They clearly know his foreign policy record can’t be defended on its merits.

Sleazy ⁦‪Joe Biden‬⁩ snaps every time someone mentions Burisma. Doesn’t take a ⁦‪Mensa‬⁩ candidate to figure out why.

Joe arranged massive kickbacks on American tax payer dollars to his own bank account by using his son. Which is exactly why he threatened to withhold a billion dollars in aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor who was investigating his son.

Joe Biden snaps at 'Today' host Savannah Guthrie over Hunter-Burisma question: 'You don't know what you're talking about!'

Forum List

Back