the bible....or the constitution.....

anynameyouwish

Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
trump and his goons violently attacked peaceful protestors in order to stage a photo op with......a BIBLE!

but NOT with the constitution.

Trump was obviously saying;

"My religion is MORE important than the constitution"

He COULD have chosen to hold up the constitution but....his was wet with spit.....

Pence has said "My first loyalty is to my religion...
my second is to my conservative beliefs
and my third is to the republican party...."

note how he NEVER MENTIONED LOYALTY to constitution or country!

patriotism didn't even get the bronze medal!

So....

proud and brave conservatives......

what is YOUR first loyalty?

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?

Off the top of my head I can't think of any conflict between the Constitution and the Bible.

The 10 Commandments and the 1st amendment seem to be in conflict, concerning whether or not any other faiths are recognized.

There are also the passages in which it is commanded that women not speak in the Temple or try to overrule men. Certainly they are not equal.

trump and his goons violently attacked peaceful protestors in order to stage a photo op with......a BIBLE!

He COULD have chosen to hold up the constitution but....his was wet with spit.....

So....

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?

The order of priorities of all Christians: God, Family (inclusive of culture, etc.), Nation, Community.

So....

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?
hahaha,, the jokes on you ,you ignorant twit,,,

your TDS is so bad you didnt know trumps not a religious man and was there showing the people that burned the church that it still stands,,,

now go back to your cnn talking points meeting and keep your hands out of your pants this time,,,

Off the top of my head I can't think of any conflict between the Constitution and the Bible.

The 10 Commandments and the 1st amendment seem to be in conflict, concerning whether or not any other faiths are recognized.

There are also the passages in which it is commanded that women not speak in the Temple or try to overrule men. Certainly they are not equal.

See Genesis 5 : 1

Old Testament. All the same the Constitution doesn't apply to the Temple.

the constitution represents ALL Americans regardless of religious belief

the bible does NOT.

That is false. Read the Preamble to the Constitution and then consider that the 14th Amendment was illegally ratified. Who was citizenship limited to when the Constitution was first ratified? What was the limitation on citizenship in the first naturalization law?

That God made man in his image? I guess I don't see the connection. But the US Constitution makes sure Congress makes no laws based solely on a single religious view.

So....

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?
If you werent such an idiot, you would know that our country was based on the Bible.

What Thomas Jefferson Meant by 'Unalienable Rights'
Jefferson understood “unalienable rights” as fixed rights given to us by our Creator rather than by government. The emphasis on our Creator is crucial, because it shows that the rights are permanent just as the Creator is permanent.
Idiots like you dont realize that if a government can give you a right, that same government can take away your rights, God given rights no government can take away, they can just kill you....

So....

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?

Yep, haven't seen anyone go to a church with the constitution.

That's a fucking lie, as you know

Were you CCP goons holding the Constitution in your pandering photo op?

1592313335595.png

Nope.

You're obviously a demagogue with no integrity.

Herr Himmler, your forces had just peacefully set fire to the most historic church in America.

Bibles and churches go together in the same way democrats and infant sacrifice do.

What would a CCP democrat like you know of loyalty to the Constitution? You and your filthy party are waging civil war as we speak, you are engaged in open violence to overthrow the Constitution and the Republic in favor of a brutal Marxist dictatorship under the stewardship of your masters in Communist China.

So....

to your god?
or the constitution?

your religion?
or your country?

False dichotomy logical fallacy.

We know where your loyalty is, to your president Xi.

The left want to RULE and force people to OBEY. Both religion and the US Constitution stand in their way. Ironic that they use the Constitution which they hate, to attack religion something else they hate.

That God made man in his image? I guess I don't see the connection. But the US Constitution makes sure Congress makes no laws based solely on a single religious view.

Which is fine and as a Christian I have absolutely no problem with and it in no way counters my beliefs.

The left want to RULE and force people to OBEY. Both religion and the US Constitution stand in their way. Ironic that they use the Constitution which they hate, to attack religion something else they hate.

It's generally the "right" that argue to just allow the government agents to violate your civil rights so you don't get hurt.

Forum List

Back