The Bible doesn't consistently condemn homosexuality?

If humans were perfect they wouldn't need rules or forgiveness.
They also wouldn't have to breathe or eat.

Wait..I want to hear more of your version of the history of Passover.

I found it fascinating. Remember..you said it had something to do with the lamb of God????
Old Testament Timeline| Passover

Old Testament Timeline| Passover The Passover Feast, or Pesach, celebrates the deliverance of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt, as recorded in the Book of Exodus. During Passover, Jews also commemorate the birth of the Jewish nation after being freed by God from captivity. Today, the Jewish people not only remember an historic event on the first Passover, but also celebrate in a larger sense, their freedom as Jews. The first Passover, according to Biblical timelines, occurred on May 4, 1451 B.C. The Hebrew word Pesach means, “to pass over.” During the Passover celebration each year, Jews take part in a meal known as the Seder, which features the retelling of the story of Exodus and God’s liberation from their slavery in Egypt. Each partaker of the Passover Seder experiences in an individual way, a national celebration of freedom through God’s divine intervention and deliverance. Hag HaMatzah or the Feast of Unleavened Bread and Yom HaBikkurim or Firstfruits are both mentioned in Leviticus 23 as separate feasts, however, today Jews observe all three feasts as part of the eight-day Passover celebration. Today, Passover begins on day 15 of the Hebrew month of Nissan, which falls in March or April and continues for 8 days. In Biblical times, Passover began at twilight on the fourteenth day of Nissan, and then the next day, day 15, the Feast of Unleavened Bread would begin and continue for seven days. - See more at: Old Testament Timeline| Passover

Wow that looks different from your original *definition*.

Hmmmm....lolol.

What a nutbag you are.
wrong as always here's the original post http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...an-origins-of-christ-mass-23.html#post8343793

this kg is the section you are deliberately misquoting :eek:w is Easter related to Passover?

In: Easter, Christianity, Passover [Edit categories]

Answer:

Passover was a day of remembrance that a lamb was slain for Israel and on the same day a lamb not of the world but lamb of God was put to death for the sins of the World.

Without passover there is no victory of leaving Egypt.Without passover there is no Easter joy because without being put to death Jesus could not have risen from the dead as was prophesied for Him by the prophets of Old Testament.

Last edited:
You're asking Christians to defend a lie.

That's why you got the neg rep. You're portraying the content of the bible as something other than it really is, and demanding that we do the same.

Forget it.

Actually I asked for someone to explain to me why the opposite portrayal was the dominant one, not for you to agree with my interpretation of the Bible.

But thanks for trying to twist my words, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Here's a quick test...
The next time you hear or read about one athlete's affection for another, contact that athlete and ask him/her if they are homosexual.
After that athlete tracks you down and beats you 90% to death, get back to us on how on God's earth you conjured up your OP.
if that were the case you have to ask did the athlete do the assault for
A. He or she is sexually immature
B.is ignorant
c.did the assault for fear of being found out?

So you are going to cite passages that have nothing to do with homosexual behavior and suggest that it's somehow not a sin? nice try

If it was an abomination according to God, why did God create it?
God didn't create homosexuals.

They 'chose' the sin of homosexuality themselves. ...... :doubt:
bullshit! that a direct contradiction of god being the creator of all things :
Isaiah 44:24 and Colossians 1:16-17

God created all alone (Isaiah 44:24) - "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."
All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) - "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

so someone is talking out their ass and it aint me.

He created them human.

They chose homosexuality.

Of course, He knew they would choose it, because he knows us before we're born.

Most likely you just didn't understand what was said, duhs. I'm sure your audio prof was a great guy.

If it was an abomination according to God, why did God create it?
God didn't create homosexuals.

They 'chose' the sin of homosexuality themselves. ...... :doubt:
bullshit! that a direct contradiction of god being the creator of all things :
Isaiah 44:24 and Colossians 1:16-17

God created all alone (Isaiah 44:24) - "Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone."
All things created by/through Jesus (Colossians 1:16-17) - "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created by Him and for Him. 17And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together."

so someone is talking out their ass and it aint me.
Yes,..... God created them as normal human beings.

But they 'chose' to be in sin by engaging in a homosexual lifestyle. ... :doubt:

Actually I asked for someone to explain to me why the opposite portrayal was the dominant one, not for you to agree with my interpretation of the Bible.

But thanks for trying to twist my words, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Here's a quick test...
The next time you hear or read about one athlete's affection for another, contact that athlete and ask him/her if they are homosexual.
After that athlete tracks you down and beats you 90% to death, get back to us on how on God's earth you conjured up your OP.
if that were the case you have to ask did the athlete do the assault for
A. He or she is sexually immature
B.is ignorant
c.did the assault for fear of being found out?

Isaac loved Esau for his venison...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous homosexual relationship?
Rebecca loves Jacob...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous Electra Complex
relationship?

Are you beginning to see how stupid the OP is?

Be careful, duhs is working up some serious bad juju to throw our way...

He created them human.

I wonder........

A couple of years ago some Rabbis resolved the problem by saying if we are created in God's image, He must have made homosexuals too.

I don't think homosexuality is a choice... but then I am not God.

He created them human.

guess you can't see the contradiction in that statement.
:"if"he knew they would choose to be gay and then would punish them for a choice he made them take ten god's eve more fucked up than I thought, making his followers just as fucked up as he is...

Yes, that simple minded *argument* has been made for millenia by simple minded dolts like yourself.

I often know what my children are going to do and say before they do and say it. Does that mean I somehow *made* them do and say those things?

God gave us free will, presumably he wanted some beings that had a choice and would love him of their own free will.

And many of us do.

The rest of us suffer.

He created them human.

guess you can't see the contradiction in that statement.
:"if"he knew they would choose to be gay and then would punish them for a choice he made them take ten god's eve more fucked up than I thought, making his followers just as fucked up as he is...
It's called 'free will'.

Deal with it Poindexter.......... :cool:

Forum List

Back