The Bible doesn't consistently condemn homosexuality?

He created them human.

They chose homosexuality.

Of course, He knew they would choose it, because he knows us before we're born.
guess you can't see the contradiction in that statement.
:"if"he knew they would choose to be gay and then would punish them for a choice he made them take ten god's eve more fucked up than I thought, making his followers just as fucked up as he is...

What is your baseline of the human condition that would satisfy the multitude of travails from which all people suffer?
Is arthritis acceptable to you?
Is dementia acceptable to you?
Is asthma acceptable to you?
Is hunger acceptable to you?
Is there a particular IQ range?

Last edited:
Here's a quick test...
The next time you hear or read about one athlete's affection for another, contact that athlete and ask him/her if they are homosexual.
After that athlete tracks you down and beats you 90% to death, get back to us on how on God's earth you conjured up your OP.
if that were the case you have to ask did the athlete do the assault for
A. He or she is sexually immature
B.is ignorant
c.did the assault for fear of being found out?

Isaac loved Esau for his venison...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous homosexual relationship?
Rebecca loves Jacob...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous Electra Complex
relationship?

Are you beginning to see how stupid the OP is?
no because it's not stupid to believe what you do you have to believe the Adam and eve myth....and that's crammed full of incest.
so it's no stretch to envision a lot of same sex hide the salami going on.

Yes, that simple minded *argument* has been made for millenia by simple minded dolts like yourself.

I often know what my children are going to do and say before they do and say it. Does that mean I somehow *made* them do and say those things?

God gave us free will, presumably he wanted some beings that had a choice and would love him of their own free will.

And many of us do.

The rest of us suffer.
another ambiguous non directional post

He created them human.

They chose homosexuality.

Of course, He knew they would choose it, because he knows us before we're born.
guess you can't see the contradiction in that statement.
:"if"he knew they would choose to be gay and then would punish them for a choice he made them take ten god's eve more fucked up than I thought, making his followers just as fucked up as he is...

What is your baseline of the human condition that would satisfy the multitude of travails from which all people suffer?
Is arthritis acceptable to you?
Is dementia acceptable to you?
Is asthma acceptable to you?
Is hunger acceptable to you?
Is there a particular IQ range?
acceptability? is subjective. all the things you listed are in fact inevitable...god's plan I GUESS. OR MORE LIKELY EVOLUTIONARY CONSEQUENCES.
BTW NICE DODGE!

if that were the case you have to ask did the athlete do the assault for
A. He or she is sexually immature
B.is ignorant
c.did the assault for fear of being found out?

Isaac loved Esau for his venison...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous homosexual relationship?
Rebecca loves Jacob...does that mean they engaged in an incestuous Electra Complex
relationship?

no because it's not stupid to believe what you do you have to believe the Adam and eve myth....and that's crammed full of incest.

Show me the incest.
Cain's children had sex with Abel's children and vice versa.
Ever hear of uncle's and aunts?

And you'll have to be VERY precise with your verses cause I can read the original; and I don't mean the Greek, which, by the way, ISN'T the original language of Genesis.

relationship?

Show me the incest.

And you'll have to be VERY precise with your verses cause I can read the original; and I don't mean the Greek, which, by the way, ISN'T the original language of Genesis.
Top 6 Incestuous Relationships In The Bible - Listverse

:lol::lol:

Show me the incest.

:lol::lol:

The first claim is already wrong.
As I said, if you can't read the verses in their original language, you are not qualified to make a claim.
Abel married Cain's sister, not his own sister.

Now try doing this without mindlessly copying and pasting other people's errors.

What did Jesus say about homosexuality?

.. he doesn't mention it.

The fact that Christ never addressed the subject of homosexuality directly is a moot point. Christians believe the entire Bible is the Word of God, not just the red-letter words attributable to Christ. To Christians the words of Peter, John, Paul and others, including the Biblical Patriarchs, are also sacred. There can be no doubt that the Bible (in both the Old and New Testaments) condemns homosexuality.

First of all, here are verses from the Old Testament which clearly state that homosexuality is an abomination and those who engaged in such activities were to be put to death (all verses are from the KJV):

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination” (Leviticus 18:22).

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them” (Leviticus 20:13).

The following verses from the New Testament also condemn homosexuality (all verses are from the KJV):

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God ” (1 Corinthians 6:9, 19).

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” (Romans 1:26-27).

“But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.” (1 Timothy 1:8-10).

As far as I know, every Christian believes that ALL sins will be forgiven to those who accept Christ. Whether those who continue their sinful behavior would retain their salvation is another matter, and there is disagreement among Christians concerning this issue. Some Christians believe in the doctrine of "once saved, always saved" but others do not. However, it appears to me that if those who continue to commit sins such as fornication, adultery and drunkenness do not lose their salvation, it would be illogical to deny homosexuals the same consideration.

But that is only my humble opinion.

Show me the incest.

The first claim is already wrong.
As I said, if you can't read the verses in their original language, you are not qualified to make a claim.
Abel married Cain's sister, not his own sister.

Now try doing this without mindlessly copying and pasting other people's errors.

daws parading her absolute ignorance yet again?

I am SHOCKED :lmao:

What did Jesus say about homosexuality?

.. he doesn't mention it.

The fact that Christ never addressed the subject of homosexuality directly is a moot point. Christians believe the entire Bible is the Word of God, not just the red-letter words attributable to Christ. To Christians the words of Peter, John, Paul and others, including the Biblical Patriarchs, are also sacred. There can be no doubt that the Bible (in both the Old and New Testaments) condemns homosexuality.

First of all, here are verses from the Old Testament which clearly state that homosexuality is an abomination and those who engaged in such activities were to be put to death (all verses are from the KJV):

“Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination” (Leviticus 18:22).

“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them” (Leviticus 20:13).

The following verses from the New Testament also condemn homosexuality (all verses are from the KJV):

“Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God ” (1 Corinthians 6:9, 19).

“For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” (Romans 1:26-27).

“But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine.” (1 Timothy 1:8-10).

As far as I know, every Christian believes that ALL sins will be forgiven to those who accept Christ. Whether those who continue their sinful behavior would retain their salvation is another matter, and there is disagreement among Christians concerning this issue. Some Christians believe in the doctrine of "once saved, always saved" but others do not. However, it appears to me that if those who continue to commit sins such as fornication, adultery and drunkenness do not lose their salvation, it would be illogical to deny homosexuals the same consideration.

But that is only my humble opinion.

I'm not taking sides here.
Actually I am; your side.

But...You can't use TJS to back up an assertion you have gleaned from TNT.
If you do such, you open up a can of worms regarding picking and choosing from TJS what aligns with your personal views.

Forum List

Back