The best reason to vote against Trump...he plans to use nukes

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
If Trump becomes POTUS, he will start WWIII using nuclear weapons. then there won't be any jobs, no economy, no nothing.

"Maybe that's what we need then. Only way to fix it all is to blow it up and start over" - Trump Supporter

So? So he asked? So he threatens? He won't use them, you know that and everyone else should know that.

Hillary is the one that specifically threatened a country with total destruction. So even if you beleive that Trump might use nuclear weapons Hillary has done far worse and has threatened to use them.

Now read the following and tell me what scares you more, what you think Trump meant when he asked, or what Hillary actually has said?

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

Hillary says she will do a no fly zone in Syria. So tell me when Putin sends his planes through it, what will she do? Please hangover tell me what she will do?
There are two things.
Do a Obama and back down.
Or shoot the plane down and start ww3.
So which is it?
Trump said he would work with Putin, sounds rational to me.
VOTE TRUMP!

If Trump becomes POTUS, he will start WWIII using nuclear weapons. then there won't be any jobs, no economy, no nothing.

In the real world, it was Hillary who discussed the nuclear response time on national television and it was Joe Biden who pointed to the man in the crowd carrying the nuclear codes. Trump has been provided with security briefings and has said nothing, so who is the most reliable?

"Maybe that's what we need then. Only way to fix it all is to blow it up and start over" - Trump Supporter

No one would survive a nuclear war.

A war between the United States and Russia would cause a nuclear winter that would kill off all human life.

So? So he asked? So he threatens? He won't use them, you know that and everyone else should know that.

Hillary is the one that specifically threatened a country with total destruction. So even if you beleive that Trump might use nuclear weapons Hillary has done far worse and has threatened to use them.

Now read the following and tell me what scares you more, what you think Trump meant when he asked, or what Hillary actually has said?

Hillary Clinton: “If I’m President, We Will Attack Iran… We would be Able to Totally Obliterate Them.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

All that from a right wing, anti-Israel blogger??? LOL

If you believe that nonsense then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you...

I am not voting for Trump but I will call bullshit when it is bullshit...

If you believe that nonsense then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you...

I am not voting for Trump but I will call bullshit when it is bullshit...

The threat of Armageddon is no joke.

I would never call bullshit on the very real threat that one day our rulers will decide to destroy the entire world.

Sigh, listen for yourself. BTW watch her google eyes. I thought her eyes were blue.

Sigh, listen for yourself.

Moron, THAT has always been the US stance.....IF Iran used nuclear weapons first.......The criticism against Trump is HIS possible FIRST use of nukes....I don't believe that he would be allowed to do that by his inner circle, but he sure struts like a rooster.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Sigh, listen for yourself.

Moron, THAT has always been the US stance.....IF Iran used nuclear weapons first.......The criticism against Trump is HIS possible FIRST use of nukes....I don't believe that he would be allowed to do that by his inner circle, but he sure struts like a rooster.

Personal insult, indicates to me you are the one who might use nuclear weapons, being unstable and all.

Hillary specifically stated she will use nuclear weapons. Trump asks a question to which you don't even know the answer. You folks are liars of the first order. Maybe the answer to Trump was that we couldn't because it would start WW3 and that was the end of it. Who knows when someone receives half the story.

But we know the facts with Hillary, she is more then willing to use nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back