The Begining of the End.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Atheists are not without a belief system, if you were honset, you would say what they are, you believe in the common good of humans, or some general view, that keeps everything into some sort of prospective, or have some sort of superstitions, or something thats un a subconsious level you don't dare to say outloud, or for that matter confess to here on the internet, everyone who claims to have no *belief* is a *Liar*, everyone believes in something. :eek:
2. You light candles, won't go under a ladder, avoid black cats, throw salt over your left shoulder when spilt, bread and butter, do certain things a certain way for luck, you know its true, and all atheists do it, this is indeed the connection with evil, its Satans evil way to claim your soul by *default*, and I know you will protest strongly, but if you were wise, you would except my words, and walk away softly, and think about what I just said. :eek:
3. Ropey being in his faith is in this just as much as you are, his superstitions are far deeper, and carry far more weight around his neck, than you will never know. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have no supersticions at all.
I admit I am uncommon but I am sure not unique in my non belief of any grand deity or after life.
I do not consider myself evil since I try and treat others as I would like to be treated by them.
But no I never did believe n supersticians, well maybe santa claus up till about 3 or something, but adults were lying to me about that.

some supersticians are just based oin common sense, it is not smart to walk under a ladder. You might get something dropped on you or bump the ladder and cause one on the ladder to fall.

1. I can't agree with this either, you have superstitions, you just don't want to admit it.
2. If you think about it, you will locate one in your everyday life, if you start to listen to yourself more closely.
3. And when you see it, know that Satan is the one behind it. :evil:

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

I can pretty well guarantee you that you are incorrect about me and I will go to my grave just as I am now.
I have learned thru experience that is is a waste of time to try and convince the "faithful" that they are wrong so I will not even try with you.
Perhaps you have not learned this lesson yet?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Atheists are not without a belief system, if you were honset, you would say what they are, you believe in the common good of humans, or some general view, that keeps everything into some sort of prospective, or have some sort of superstitions, or something thats un a subconsious level you don't dare to say outloud, or for that matter confess to here on the internet, everyone who claims to have no *belief* is a *Liar*, everyone believes in something. :eek:
2. You light candles, won't go under a ladder, avoid black cats, throw salt over your left shoulder when spilt, bread and butter, do certain things a certain way for luck, you know its true, and all atheists do it, this is indeed the connection with evil, its Satans evil way to claim your soul by *default*, and I know you will protest strongly, but if you were wise, you would except my words, and walk away softly, and think about what I just said. :eek:
3. Ropey being in his faith is in this just as much as you are, his superstitions are far deeper, and carry far more weight around his neck, than you will never know. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I simply believe in personal responsibility, and I take such for every decision I make in my life.

1. This I can not believe.
2. I have my reasons, and its easy to see this is false.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What you believe about my beliefs is completely irrelevant to me. I live my life according to what I posted above, and that's good enough for me.

Sorry bout that,

4. Sure I can answer it, but you won't like my answer, because you will feel it applying to you too. :eek:

You are so arrogant that you know my mind better than I do? :lol:

1. So you're saying I'm arrogant, and I'm saying I know everything in your mind, and this offends you? whaaahhhh!!!!!
2. What are your superstitions Ropey? :confused:
3. You know you have many of them. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Just as an added note, the human mind has to have a belief system, its the begining of finding out who you are, and who you can and will be.
2. And if you resist belief in God, by default, you end up following Satan, its the grand illusion in this world, Satan isn't real, but you can take it to the bank, Satan is very real, and is at work in your mind right now, unless you have Jesus Christ setting you free from evil in this reality.
3. For if you are free you are free indeed in Jesus Christ, if you think you are free of Jesus Christ, you are indeed in error, you are in Satan, for which only Jesus Christ can free you.
4. It really is like this folks, day and night, when you start to undestand this, your mind and soul will be benefited, knock and it shall be opened.
5. Let your arrogant foolish pride stand in your way, and you stay in darkness, and follow evil.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Froggy, ya know I wuvs ya, but where in this world view do you place personal responsibility?

Do you seriously blame a mythical saytr in a red suit for all the evil in the world?

In every heart, the Lord calls to you. But at the same time, so does Satan. It is the personal responsibility of each individual to choose whom he listens to. MHO.

Assuming either God or Satan existed , one can choose to listen to neither one.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just as an added note, the human mind has to have a belief system, its the begining of finding out who you are, and who you can and will be.
2. And if you resist belief in God, by default, you end up following Satan, its the grand illusion in this world, Satan isn't real, but you can take it to the bank, Satan is very real, and is at work in your mind right now, unless you have Jesus Christ setting you free from evil in this reality.
3. For if you are free you are free indeed in Jesus Christ, if you think you are free of Jesus Christ, you are indeed in error, you are in Satan, for which only Jesus Christ can free you.
4. It really is like this folks, day and night, when you start to undestand this, your mind and soul will be benefited, knock and it shall be opened.
5. Let your arrogant foolish pride stand in your way, and you stay in darkness, and follow evil.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yes the limited this or that thought process.
You are either with us or for the terrorists.
the effort to simplify life continues.

It's not that life is so short....it's just that death is soooooo long!

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

I have no supersticions at all.
I admit I am uncommon but I am sure not unique in my non belief of any grand deity or after life.
I do not consider myself evil since I try and treat others as I would like to be treated by them.
But no I never did believe n supersticians, well maybe santa claus up till about 3 or something, but adults were lying to me about that.

some supersticians are just based oin common sense, it is not smart to walk under a ladder. You might get something dropped on you or bump the ladder and cause one on the ladder to fall.

1. I can't agree with this either, you have superstitions, you just don't want to admit it.
2. If you think about it, you will locate one in your everyday life, if you start to listen to yourself more closely.

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

I can pretty well guarantee you that you are incorrect about me and I will go to my grave just as I am now.
I have learned thru experience that is is a waste of time to try and convince the "faithful" that they are wrong so I will not even try with you.

1. Many a atheist were once clear of God, known as Jesus Christ, but saying you have no belief is a belief in itself.
2. Everyone has beliefs, and a belief system, you just don't realize it.
3. A persons belief can be as simple as believing in sunshine and butterflies in spring.
4. Or reincarnation, as the butterfly starts as a caterpillar, then dies off or changes while in the cacoon and comes out as a butterfly, the belief that creation is mystical in its realities.
5. This is superstitution, and is what many atheist believe in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

1. Many a atheist were once clear of God, known as Jesus Christ, but saying you have no belief is a belief in itself.
2. Everyone has beliefs, and a belief system, you just don't realize it.
3. A persons belief can be as simple as believing in sunshine and butterflies in spring.
4. Or reincarnation, as the butterfly starts as a caterpillar, then dies off or changes while in the cacoon and comes out as a butterfly, the belief that creation is mystical in its realities.
5. This is superstitution, and is what many atheist believe in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are exactly right:
In ALL matters of religion ATHEISTS BELIEVE there is NO GOD.
That is their belief system.
Nothing more anyone else wants to spin.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how are those back alley discount drugs working out for you?

Sorry bout that,

'

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So how are those back alley discount drugs working out for you?

1. Oh, yeah, they're working out great!:eek:
2. I got hooked on em in fact!!!:cool:
3. The Gods~pills.

Regards,
SirJamesTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

In every heart, the Lord calls to you. But at the same time, so does Satan. It is the personal responsibility of each individual to choose whom he listens to. MHO.

1. Its those who denie this truth are the ones who follow evil, and are atheists.
2. When the blind lead the blind, both fall off the cliff.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I claim to be atheist. Now, go show me one example wherein I "follow evil".

a pawn of the wicked one and she doesn't even know it, how sad.

Froggy, ya know I wuvs ya, but where in this world view do you place personal responsibility?

Do you seriously blame a mythical saytr in a red suit for all the evil in the world?

Assuming either God or Satan existed , one can choose to listen to neither one.

no you can't if you deny one then you accept the other.

Sorry bout that,

1. It always amaze's me how the blind will always find a reason to refuse some one willing to guide them.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It always amaze's me how the blind will always find a reason to refuse some one willing to guide them.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What y'all are missing is this:

The Greatest Minds in our Planet's History, thru the centuries, using all the powers of human rationality and logic, came to the UNANIMOUS conclusion that:one cannot prove the EXISTENCE or the non-EXISTENCE of God.

One can confirm this UNIVERSAL FACT by calling the Chairman of the Dept of Philosophy in ANY reputable University IN THE WORLD.......and that Chairman of Philosophy, regardless of his Religion (if any) will verify that fact.

Even the Catholic Religion will admit that RELIGION CANNOT BE PROVED....IT CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON FAITH !!!

Religion is a matter that one can ONLY accept on FAITH !!!

That's why EACH RELIGION IS DIFFERENT !!!

THAT IS WHY IT IS PRESUMPTUOUS FOR ANY ONE TO TOUT HIS OWN RELIGION AS THE "VOICE OF GOD"........AND BY THE SAME LOGIC TO PRESUMPTUOUSLY PROCLAIM THERE IS......OR.... THERE ISN'T A GOD !!!!

ANY ONE IGNORING REALITY, MAY BE WELL-INTENTIONED, BUT IS STILL FUCKING DELUSIONAL !!!

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What y'all are missing is this:

The Greatest Minds in our Planet's History, thru the centuries, using all the powers of human rationality and logic, came to the UNANIMOUS conclusion that:one cannot prove the EXISTENCE or the non-EXISTENCE of God.

One can confirm this UNIVERSAL FACT by calling the Chairman of the Dept of Philosophy in ANY reputable University IN THE WORLD.......and that Chairman of Philosophy, regardless of his Religion (if any) will verify that fact.

Even the Catholic Religion will admit that RELIGION CANNOT BE PROVED....IT CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED ON FAITH !!!

Religion is a matter that one can ONLY accept on FAITH !!!

That's why EACH RELIGION IS DIFFERENT !!!

THAT IS WHY IT IS PRESUMPTUOUS FOR ANY ONE TO TOUT HIS OWN RELIGION AS THE "VOICE OF GOD"........AND BY THE SAME LOGIC TO PRESUMPTUOUSLY PROCLAIM THERE IS......OR.... THERE ISN'T A GOD !!!!

ANY ONE IGNORING REALITY, MAY BE WELL-INTENTIONED, BUT IS STILL FUCKING DELUSIONAL !!!

1. Who was the greatest mind?
2. I gotta mighty good mind.:clap2:
3. Einstien was arguablly the greatest mind of the last century.
4. And even he realized that this world was no accident.
5. You my friend put too much stock in Philosophy, having read what you wrote.
6. I know your trying to find a belief system that will carry you through.
7. But its not working my friend.
8. But the one and only thing I know about you is you are on the right track in going after Islam, and all its evil teachings.
9. Koodoos to you for that!
10. God exists and I can prove it, but its not a good idea for me to do that.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

every day brings us nearer to the end then the day before. the end begins permanently. But who cares?

I CARE !!!

And, I CARE A HELLUVA LOT !!!

HOWEVER, THERE ISN'T A GODDAMN THING I CAN DO ABOUT THE PASSAGE OF TIME !!!

But, I'm NOT going to turn into some delusional whackjob believing in the regurgitated mythology which is the basis of most, if not all, of the World's Organized Religions to save my arse from a LA LA LAND of an ETERNAL FRY-JOB.....or the promise of an ETERNAL ORGASM if I have to believe in some MAN-LIKE APPARITION that is a TOTAL FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION....the prayers to whom have the same Statistical Result as praying to the nearest rock in your garden.

At this point, some fools (and there are legion), untrained in rudimentary logic, will whip out the good ole Bible (or Quran) and cite chapter & verse of their Religion's "TRUTHS" to "PROVE" not only the "existence" of God......but that THEIR Religion is the "TRUE" "VOICE of GOD !!!

These Delusional Idiots are actually STUPID enough not to realize that they are violating one of the first principles of elementary logic.

Forum List

Back