The Attack on Paul Pelosi

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I condemn this violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband. Violence is never acceptable no matter what your beliefs are. We have trials to determine guilt or innocence and elections to change things in the United States. My prayers go out to Paul Pelosi and Nancy and the whole Pelosi family.

I condemn this violent attack on Nancy Pelosi's husband. Violence is never acceptable no matter what your beliefs are. We have trials to determine guilt or innocence and elections to change things in the United States. My prayers go out to Paul Pelosi and Nancy and the whole Pelosi family.

Bless their hearts!

I just want to know if the hammer used was made in Red China, so we can get those who want to ban firearms to ban hammers from Red China. Criminals who go around trying kill each other are of no real concern, and neither are criminals who get attacked by their victims. There are risks involved in being a major member of a crime syndicate.

Last edited:
Lover's tiff maybe?? I agree; violence is not the answer but to get a Police response in THREE MINUTES to a house break-in when the median time is 8-9 mins?? Defund the Police is all I can say......for Frisco. NEVER trust a Green Party nudist activist!!!

Greg

At the LEAST it's being milked for all it's worth.

Greg

Oh yes; every article I've read so far is hysterically linking it all to Trump and Jan, 6 and 'right wing violence', lol. Do I need to post that link to all the riots and burning police stations brought to us by the Democrats and their armies of street thugs again? Sorry but some broken window in D.C. is not even remotely in the same league as the Democrats' pet vermin are.

Oh yes; every article I've read so far is hysterically linking it all to Trump and Jan, 6 and 'right wing violence', lol. Do I need to post that link to all the riots and burning police stations brought to us by the Democrats and their armies of street thugs again?
It's preaching to the converted imo but you never know. The Media was loaded already; that's quite obvious.

Greg

I said nothing about any relationship or connection. Just that it was attempted murder.
"Elder abuse"................abuse from those from whom one would EXPECT succor. That suggests that they knew each other. Meh; who knows???

Greg

Elder abuse....so DePape was known to Pelosi???

:dunno: :dunno:

Rug; meet Smollette...er I mean Sweeper!!!!

Greg
In California law, he doesn't have to be related or with relationship..... If you bash anyone over 65 with a hammer, it is elder abuse under their law and can be added as a charge to his other crime charges.

Forum List

Back